What's new

Mig29K Best ever Built For Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indians are a BLUE WATER NAVY in future as well as 2 new carriers they will field 4-5 nuclear submarines as well

Arihant is sea trialing as we speak and Russian leased Akula will arrive in a few months too.

7th Largest Navy in the WORLD AND GROWING RAPIDLEY with alot on indengious indian built war ships too.
You're ranks are all mixed up. Indian Navy is 5th largest behind USA, Russia, UK, France and China.

Accept it or not... Russians know how to make their jets both sexy and lethal at the same time. :P. Look at this beauty. Only its big brother the Su-35BM comes close in looks.

Accept it or not... Russians know how to make their jets both sexy and lethal at the same time. :P. Look at this beauty. Only its big brother the Su-35BM comes close in looks.

Few planes can match a MiG-29 in the lethality of its speed and armament; even fewer can match it in the lethality of its looks :tup:

Слава Фулцрум, Правитель небу...

umm...maybe its just me but the spine seems a bit bigger or more like "buffy" if u kno what i mean....did they increase the fuel capacity??
pls answer it with a valid reference!

Last edited:
It looks absolutely stunning

Navy1.jpg

MiG-29K-fighter-jet-.jpg

MIG29K with sea Harrier Indian Navy
dbf14eed7cb06f07d23df5873506-grande.jpg

I think these are MiG-29KUBs. Have we received any Ks yet?

Last edited:
umm...maybe its just me but the spine seems a bit bigger or more like "buffy" if u kno what i mean....did they increase the fuel capacity??
pls answer it with a valid reference!

You got that right...

Modification was made for Indian Navy requirement; now standard for all current production, featured Zhuk-ME radar, RD-33MK engine, combat payload up to 5,500 kg, 13 hardpoints (inclusive of the multi-lock bomb carriers), additional fuel tanks situated in dorsal spine fairing and wing LERXs, increased total fuel capacity by 50% comparing to first variant of MiG-29 and updated 4-channel digital fly-by-wire flight control system. Current production MiG-29K and MiG-29KUB also share a full-sized two-seater style canopy. With special coatings MiG-29K radar reflecting surface is 4-5 times smaller than of basic MiG-29. Cockpit displays consist of wide HUD and three (seven on MiG-29KUB) colour LCD MFDs and French Sigma-95 satellite GPS module and Topsight E helmet-mounted targeting system. Compatible with the full range of weapons carried by the MiG-29M and MiG-29SMT.

u kno that twin seater Mig-29 is less manueverable than single seat version!
im not sure about mig-29K though....

Can you please elaborate ?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

You know what they say .. If it looks good, it flies good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom