What's new

MiG 35 : Not be underestimated

Loads of impressive information, from the experienced Indian flank.
Indeed Mig35 is an able challenger to latest western fighters e.g. Typhoon, gripen etc.
It's low price compare to western fighters, makes it a commercial winner, as well.
Mig fighters are highly respected in many of the world Airforces.
I rate it 'best buy'.

.............outcome's of all the War's were in India's favour.

My Dear the only war that India ever won was the 1971 War! The entire world knows that we had a civil war, of which India took full advantage of! You talk about breaking us, we broke you in 1947 :lol: The 1965 War ended in a Stalmate...nevertheless Pakistan captured more land, more PoWs, inflicted more casualties and much heavy losses on you that you did on us. And ofcourse the PAF knocked the IAF BIG-TIME!

M.M Alam's story of 5 hunters in a minute, I would take that with a pinch of salt. Pretty hard to believe. Hunters were supposed to be inferior to F-86 and the SuperStar Fighter in the hands of Pakistan.

I know the Truth is v.hard to digest. The fact that you are commenting about M.M.Alam's feat is a fine testament to his achievement! Would be more than happy to have a discussion on your victories here and there...but this is a MIG-35 forum so STICK TO IT! :P

Surely Pakistan has made some individual battle brilliance, Indians cant expect anything else, for the mere fact there are brilliant men on the other side of the border. That being said, It would be foolish and naive for you to think there arent exactly the same kind of examples on the Indian side. Whatever being said and done, outcome's of all the War's were in India's favour.

M.M Alam's story of 5 hunters in a minute, I would take that with a pinch of salt. Pretty hard to believe. Hunters were supposed to be inferior to F-86 and the SuperStar Fighter in the hands of Pakistan.

Alams kills:

6 Sept, 1 Hunter, Sqn Ldr Ajeet Kumar Rawlley, No 7 Sqn, KIA, near Taran Taran.

7 Sept, 3 Hunters, Sqn Ldr Onkar Nath Kacker, No 27 Sqn, POW, Burjlal; Sqn Ldr Suresh B Bhagwat and Flg Off Jagdev Singh Brar, No 7 Sqn, KIA, near Sangla Hill.

16 Sept, 1 Hunter, Flg Off Farokh Dara Bunsha, No 7 Sqn, KIA, near Amritsar.

8 Tribute by Jon Guttman in Pakistan’s Sabre Ace, ‘Aviation History,’ Sept 1998.

now say that these names are mde up and these people never existed. :angel:

I disagree, India had the upperhand in ALL the wars, and seeing as Pakistan initiated all of them, and they got NOTHING in the end, i say India won.

BWT when did Pakistan 'break' us in 1947?? The only thing Pakistan did wass make the King of Kashmir sign the IOA with India. LOL< we are verry happy with the part of Kashmir we have.

Rahman,

I am sure Alam got them all, I am only disagreeing with the ONE minute thingie.

I disagree, India had the upperhand in ALL the wars, and seeing as Pakistan initiated all of them, and they got NOTHING in the end, i say India won.

Yes, you had the upperhand and had your AF blow away good logic. :tdown:
And neither has India got anything, we still holding onto our lands we got in Kashmir.

Rahman,

The earlier assertion was 5 in one minute, even a 3 is a bit of a stretch inside a minute. i am sure he got all 5 at one sortie, but inside a minute, its quite hard to digest

lol, we got the lands in Kashmir because Pakistan attacked. Otherwise we would not have gotten them in teh first place. Glad that pakistan attacked. It helped make up Hari Singhs mind. If you count that as victory, then by all means, you won :D

Yes, you had the upperhand and had your AF blow away good logic. :tdown:
And neither has India got anything, we still holding onto our lands we got in Kashmir.

That land you got from the King of Jammu and Kashmir, Not by defeating India. We entered the War when you were close to Sri Nagar and we pushed you back a long way, So in turn you lost land to us.

I already provided a source in another Kashmir thread, from a western source. That showed that India troops were already in Kashmir and the King was pressurized in signing the treaty, also know how you took other Majority muslim lands, so technically we had to go into war and get some land, it wasn't given to to us.

Lets not make this a therad about indo pak wars.

But the thread in which i whoop every1's a$$ who says MiG 35 is inferior to Typhoon :D *growl growl*

Rahman,

The earlier assertion was 5 in one minute, even a 3 is a bit of a stretch inside a minute. i am sure he got all 5 at one sortie, but inside a minute, its quite hard to digest

Tell me if it was an Indian (wet dream) you would be boasting about it wouldn't you, and you would take it at face value? I think everything is hard for you to digest.

Lets not make this a therad about indo pak wars.

I agree, I will stop making it that thread unless someone else replies and talks about Kashmir. We can keep bring up sources all day, and were still stuck in Square one.

But the thread in which i whoop every1's a$$ who says MiG 35 is inferior to Typhoon :D *growl growl*

ROFL..that heap of junk is nothing but an upgraded MiG-29, but as always I don't consider Russia equipment up to standard, like other western nations, and Russia equipment hasn't proven itself. About Typhon I suggest you make a thread in Defensetalk.com, and see the reactions you will get. :rofl:

Typhoon will get any Russian junk up!

You call MiG 35 a peice of junk. Keep in mind that it is the only plane that IF PROVED INFERIOR to the Typhoon will be the only plane that can challenge it. Su-30 series proves that Russian equipment is well proven. Dont talk about stuff you dont know. read about MiG 35 from the first page of this thread. Then we'l see whats what.

Back
Top Bottom