What's new

MiG 35 : Not be underestimated

Malay,

I heard MIG corp is recuriting Sales people....Jingo's are prefered

Tell me if it was an Indian (wet dream) you would be boasting about it wouldn't you, and you would take it at face value? I think everything is hard for you to digest.

Adnan,

I wouldnt. Indian, Pakistani or American. tell me an F-22 did that...You will see me agree.lol. I am not taking anything away from the famed ace, just one minute is too far fetched for me.

Did you not know? I was already offered the job, they were impressed by my skills, they did not even ask for an interview!

You did not reply as to the percentage of composites on Typhoon and its 'better aam package'

You call MiG 35 a peice of junk. Keep in mind that it is the only plane that IF PROVED INFERIOR to the Typhoon will be the only plane that can challenge it. Su-30 series proves that Russian equipment is well proven. Dont talk about stuff you dont know. read about MiG 35 from the first page of this thread. Then we'l see whats what.

I have read about Typhoon and Rafale and MiG-35, and my conclusion stands as well as other top posters in Defensetalk, that MiG-35 is nothing next to Typhoon, how has SU-30 proven itself (SU-30MKI incorporates heavy western tech) hence India went with French and Israel and not get some Russia input reason it's not up to standards as others, but MiG-35 with western tech is diffferent story we still have to see what India gets in it, but as of right now the way it is its' not good (not much of an upgrade in my eyes).

~ One thing I would like to point out, alot of you consider AESA SO MUCH BETTER, their are Mechanical radars that can perform just as good, you don'ot have to have AESA to get an edge in A-A.

Adnan,

I wouldnt. Indian, Pakistani or American. tell me an F-22 did that...You will see me agree.lol. I am not taking anything away from the famed ace, just one minute is too far fetched for me.

Well, F-22 got 145-0, lol not even I can try to disagree.

Did you not know? I was already offered the job, they were impressed by my skills, they did not even ask for an interview!

What kind of skills did you show?

Eurofighter Specifications
Primary Function: Fighter
Contractor: Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Crew: Pilot
Unit Cost: N/A
Powerplant
Two EJ200 Turbofan Engines rated at 20,000 lbf (90 kN) afterburning each
Dimensions
Length: 49.08 ft
Wingspan: 35.93 ft
Height: 5.28m
Weights
Empty: 21,495 lb (approx.)
Maximum Takeoff: 46,297 lb (approx.)
Performance
Speed: 1,320 mph (2125 km/h)
Ceiling: 60,000 ft
Combat Radius: air defence with 10-min loiter : 1389 km
Armament
Internally mounted 27mm Mauser gun; Mix of Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missiles (BVRAAM) and Short-Range Air-to-Air Missiles (SRAAM) carried externally; Four BVRAAM under fuselage in semi-conformal carriage configuration; Laser guided bombs; Advanced anti-armour weapons; Conventionally armed stand-off missiles
Service Life
First Flight: August 1986 (prototype)
March 27, 1994 (EF-2000)
End of Service: N/A
Number Built: [~698 in production]

I disagree, India had the upperhand in ALL the wars, and seeing as Pakistan initiated all of them, and they got NOTHING in the end, i say India won.

BWT when did Pakistan 'break' us in 1947?? The only thing Pakistan did wass make the King of Kashmir sign the IOA with India. LOL< we are verry happy with the part of Kashmir we have.

Hhhmm ask your elders they will tell you some history lessons :agree: or if you want i can rephrase it another way
"PAKISTAN was CARVED out of India" :) I just love the sound of that!!!
About upper hand in your wars....keep on watching your "Alice in Wonderland Movies" :)

That land you got from the King of Jammu and Kashmir, Not by defeating India. We entered the War when you were close to Sri Nagar and we pushed you back a long way, So in turn you lost land to us.

Another fool who BADLY needs a history lesson. The king/marahaja of J&K being a Hindu sided with India...everyone but you can see it! And Sri Nagar??? The Kashmir that we have today YOU lost all that to us Pathans! So Thank U Marahaja of J&K for making the most stupidest miskate of your worthless life and for allowing us to GRAB one of the most beautiful pieces of land :)

As i said, keep this post to your MIG-35!

Chill Adux,

Dont reply to such threads, i did not deliberately post. Let the good man think that he is correct.

Timmy mind your language and keep it civilised. I won't allow use of vulgar language here. :mad:

Neo

Appologies Neo, but just found their Bollywood crap too funny! Khair kindly tell them that this is a MIG-35 forum, not proving who won here and there!

And could you kindly tell me what EXACTLY what were my words :-) Your talking about "Civilised" look what Adux has used!
Two wrongs don't make a right and if you only waited for few more seconds you would have noticed that I deleted his post aswell.

Good job keep it up!
Don't worry about my job, read the forum rules and stick to them. That will make my job easier.
Cheers!

Now back to debate everybody and please stick to the topic.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom