What's new

MiG 35 : Not be underestimated

Thanks for clearing up Neo!

And who was comparing MIG-35 with Eurofighter??? where are the FACTS...

You're welcome!

I believe we all agreed that Eurofighter is superior to any other existing non stealth multirole fighter including the Mig-35.

You're welcome!

I believe we all agreed that Eurofighter is superior to any other existing non stealth multirole fighter including the Mig-35.

Why do I see Malay fuming in his head, with steam coming out of his ears...lol
As he watches his paycheck from MIG Corp comes a cropper...

Thanks for clearing up Neo!

And who was comparing MIG-35 with Eurofighter??? where are the FACTS...

Sorry, I also compared Mig35 with eurofighter and gripen.
Actually I believed all the wonderful things Indians had wrote about Mig35 in the history of this thread.
But now they them self have taken a u-turn and have started praising Eurofighter.:GUNS: Indians! very slippery creatures indeed.
I started to have the feeling that now they have quit the idea of buying Mig and have finalised Eurofighter.

Sorry, I also compared Mig35 with eurofighter and gripen.
Actually I believed all the wonderful things Indians had wrote about Mig35 in the history of this thread.
But now they them self have taken a u-turn and have started praising Eurofighter.:GUNS: Indians! very slippery creatures indeed.
I started to have the feeling that now they have quit the idea of buying Mig and have finalised Eurofighter.

True we are SNAKES!!!!!!!! or are we banana's:banana2:

True we are SNAKES!!!!!!!! or are we banana's:banano a2:
No, In our culture to call some one SNAKE is not good manner and you have left me no choice!!!! I would say banana.

That would not be a wise step forward, if they can avoid forign technology its better other wise the affect could be lasting if they aprove for the Eurofighter then there are the affects of sanctions in times when the Indians want spares or parts for the aircraft similar thing that has happend time and agian in pakistan with the F-16.

They have great oppertunity to develop the Mig-35 in there own backyard and they should take this advantage, as Pakistan has also tilted to reliable source of supply of Fighter jets from china.

Dude, India will make the planes HERE. There can be no sanctions. The spare parts would be made in India itself. I think India has been offered a position as a partner in teh Eurofighter consortium.

No, In our culture to call some one SNAKE is not good manner and you have left me no choice!!!! I would say banana.

So what are slithery creatures you mentioned in your post. Nice to Know all muslims are pious and nice; SO i guess even BB and NS are all good people cuz they are all muslims and pakistani's. While we are Indians therefore can only do wrong

Dude, India will make the planes HERE. There can be no sanctions. The spare parts would be made in India itself. I think India has been offered a position as a partner in teh Eurofighter consortium.

The Eurofighter do you mean that plane you will build in India are you seriouse, and yes when a country goes to war its gets Sanctions only the USA are special to this case.

Uh, if the plane is being build here, then how the hell will sanctions affect this plane? We would be manufacturing the planes ourselves. So that is not a problem. BTW this is an eurpean consortium, they are not like US to slap sanctions at the first signs of trouble.

Uh, if the plane is being build here, then how the hell will sanctions affect this plane? We would be manufacturing the planes ourselves. So that is not a problem. BTW this is an eurpean consortium, they are not like US to slap sanctions at the first signs of trouble.

Your too fictional, the Eurofighter is not gona get built in India EVER. You can buy them but I doubt they wil everl let India build them.

"BTW this is an eurpean consortium

Thaaaaaaaaa, I live in Europe wouldn't I know that.

Well, surprisingly the Eurifighter consortium governments dont seem to think along your lines. Typhoon will be built here should India choose Typhoon.

Back
Top Bottom