What's new

MiG 35 : Not be underestimated

My Dear the only war that India ever won was the 1971 War! The entire world knows that we had a civil war, of which India took full advantage of! You talk about breaking us, we broke you in 1947 :lol: The 1965 War ended in a Stalmate...nevertheless Pakistan captured more land, more PoWs, inflicted more casualties and much heavy losses on you that you did on us. And ofcourse the PAF knocked the IAF BIG-TIME!

What do u mean, 'we broke you in 1947'?

If u dont know about 1965 war, please do read. It was a stalemate where India inflicted more casualities on Pakistan. Pakistan attacked India and India lost land, but the Indians counterattacked and captured back the lost land. Then the Indian forces were on the offensive and would have won the war, but Uncle Sam imposed sanctions on both nations, forcing us to stop the fight and accept stalemate.

here take a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965

Joey,

The Aussie Deal included spares, training, infrastructure, ammunitions etc. Please check your facts again on this.
Tranche 3 is under-development, Rafale is fully developed.

nope, Rafale has teething issues once reported was with its voice system, i dont have the source but there are lots of issues, France is funding it though.

Trance 3 wont reach FOC before 2015...

Aussies already operates super hornets, so if for them it costs this much with infrastructure/ammunitions which all they have, imagine the cost it would be for India.

So therefore the Eurofighter will be built in Europe and then the maintance factory will be built in India to support it in the future
No it will be build here, as it has been for all new purchases.

nope, Rafale has teething issues once reported was with its voice system, i dont have the source but there are lots of issues, France is funding it though.

Trance 3 wont reach FOC before 2015...

Aussies already operates super hornets, so if for them it costs this much with infrastructure/ammunitions which all they have, imagine the cost it would be for India.

No it will be build here, as it has been for all new purchases.

Aussies dont operate Super Hornets. They operate F/A-18C/D Hornets, which is different from the F/A-18E/F Super Hornets. They r considering buying Super Hornets

whatever dude but they do have alkl infrastructures ready!
they have AMRAAM's so?

Joey,

Hornets and Super Hornets apart from the shape they are nothing alike, heck they dont even have the same series of engine,

What do u mean, 'we broke you in 1947'?

Dear check a dictionary or ask some elder, you'l find out what it means :)

If u dont know about 1965 war, please do read. It was a stalemate where India inflicted more casualities on Pakistan. Pakistan attacked India and India lost land, but the Indians counterattacked and captured back the lost land. Then the Indian forces were on the offensive and would have won the war, but Uncle Sam imposed sanctions on both nations, forcing us to stop the fight and accept stalemate.

Keep on dreaming :P Like i said before, the truth is hard to digest! You ppl can comment whatever you want or makes you happy, your only wasting posts on your beloved MIG-35 thread!:bunny:

Dear check a dictionary or ask some elder, you'l find out what it means :)
:

I am sorry, but i dunno any dictionary or any elder that tells me that pakistan broke india in 1947. what i have learned is that pakistan 'broke away' from india, which is a different story alltogether. there's a difference between breaking someone and breaking away from someone.

Keep on dreaming :P Like i said before, the truth is hard to digest! You ppl can comment whatever you want or makes you happy, your only wasting posts on your beloved MIG-35 thread!:bunny
:

Ok, why dont u cite a neutral source that claims that pakistan was doing better than India in 1965. Then I'll admit that I'm dreaming. otherwise, its you who is dreaming.

Here's the Library of Congress Country Studies

The Indian gains led to a major Pakistani counterattack on September 1 in the southern sector, in Punjab, where Indian forces were caught unprepared and suffered heavy losses. The sheer strength of the Pakistani thrust, which was spearheaded by seventy tanks and two infantry brigades, led Indian commanders to call in air support. Pakistan retaliated on September 2 with its own air strikes in both Kashmir and Punjab. The war was at the point of stalemate when the UN Security Council unanimously passed a resolution on September 20 that called for a cease-fire. New Delhi accepted the cease-fire resolution on September 21 and Islamabad on September 22, and the war ended on September 23. The Indian side lost 3,000 while the Pakistani side suffered 3,800 battlefield deaths. The Soviet-brokered Tashkent Declaration was signed on January 10, 1966. It required that both sides withdraw by February 26, 1966, to positions held prior to August 5, 1965, and observe the cease-fire line agreed to on June 30, 1965.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?frd/cstdy:@field(DOCID+in0189)

and about MiG-35, many of its details are still undisclosed, so we dunno how good it will be. we'll have to wait and see. in the meanwhile, let us believe what we want to believe. i'll believe that its good. u can believ that its crap.

Well about your elders...broke...breaking...i know it hurts. PAKISTAN is there and there's nothing you can do about it! But dear i told you NOT to digress from MIG-35. So now this forum is gona be ruined because of you.

Pakistani forces thrusting six miles deep into Indian territory the south-east of Lahore have checked the Indian offensive launched on September 6 against the capital of West Pakistan

Pakistani infantry supported by armor and guns were today entrenched six miles east of the Indian border, and well beyond Indian town of Khem Karan, the capture of which last week forced Indian tanks and men to make a hasty retreat

From Khem Karan, an ever-green village now deserted by its 15,000 people, a 40-mile road leads directly to Amritsar, holy capital of India’s restive Sikhs. And a Pakistani offensive along that road could threaten the rear of Indian forces still facing Lahore from East Punjab.

As I visited Khem Karan today with the first party of newsmen shown into India by Pakistani officers, evidence of the Indians’ hasty withdrawal lay everywhere in the flat dust blown fields.

Intact mortars and American made ammunition, much of which was still crated, for 81 and 120 mm mortars, shells for 90 mm tank guns, rifle cartridges in hund #8B001As, stacks of fuel in barrel, had been left behind.

India had sent against Lahore one armou #8B001A brigade and two infantry divisions. The initial thrust on September 6, carried the Indians two and a half miles deep into Pakistan from Khem Karan and the Pakistanis say they were outnumbe #8B001A six to one.

The Pakistanis pushed the Indians back at the cost of bitter fighting. One Pakistani armou #8B001A unit ran into an Indian armou #8B001A regiment, the Ninth Royal Deccan Horse… and no shots were spa #8B001A.

I saw two Indian Sherman tanks on the road to Khem Karan blown clean through, one in the rear and one in the front, each by a single Pakistani shell with the dead crew still inside.

Indian dead lay unburied in the fields. An Indian border post was riddled with bullets and shells. This is real war, even though Pakistani infantry are now resting at forward posts, with Indians on the defensive and the main action in the air.

Indian British made Canberras, Soviet made Mig-21s and French made Mysteres and Ouragons constantly swoop, strafe and bomb from a safe altitude, for Pakistani anti-aircraft units are very much on the alert. On the the road from Lahore char #8B001A trucks lay twisted wrecks, one of them still aflame. It is war run by cool professionals, with every gun and tank well protected by camouflage nets, every trench where it should be, perfect discipline and very high morale.

Almost every Pakistani officers says: "we are not interested in territorial gains, but we are very keen to give the Indians a hard lesson and we won’t stop short of that

A.F.P. Corespondent,
reporting on September 9, 1965

If you want lets keep on going or if you wanna talk about MIG-35 then talk MIG-35! Your Call :)

and about MiG-35, many of its details are still undisclosed, so we dunno how good it will be. we'll have to wait and see. in the meanwhile, let us believe what we want to believe. i'll believe that its good. u can believ that its crap.

Thats the v.reason why i havent said its crap beacause its NOT! Everyone knows its much better than the MIG-29 inside/out...everyone but you can see it because you are only interested in chatting crap!

Well about your elders...broke...breaking...i know it hurts. PAKISTAN is there and there's nothing you can do about it! But dear i told you NOT to digress from MIG-35. So now this forum is gona be ruined because of you.

Pakistani forces thrusting six miles deep into Indian territory the south-east of Lahore have checked the Indian offensive launched on September 6 against the capital of West Pakistan

Pakistani infantry supported by armor and guns were today entrenched six miles east of the Indian border, and well beyond Indian town of Khem Karan, the capture of which last week forced Indian tanks and men to make a hasty retreat

From Khem Karan, an ever-green village now deserted by its 15,000 people, a 40-mile road leads directly to Amritsar, holy capital of India’s restive Sikhs. And a Pakistani offensive along that road could threaten the rear of Indian forces still facing Lahore from East Punjab.

As I visited Khem Karan today with the first party of newsmen shown into India by Pakistani officers, evidence of the Indians’ hasty withdrawal lay everywhere in the flat dust blown fields.

Intact mortars and American made ammunition, much of which was still crated, for 81 and 120 mm mortars, shells for 90 mm tank guns, rifle cartridges in hund #8B001As, stacks of fuel in barrel, had been left behind.

India had sent against Lahore one armou #8B001A brigade and two infantry divisions. The initial thrust on September 6, carried the Indians two and a half miles deep into Pakistan from Khem Karan and the Pakistanis say they were outnumbe #8B001A six to one.

The Pakistanis pushed the Indians back at the cost of bitter fighting. One Pakistani armou #8B001A unit ran into an Indian armou #8B001A regiment, the Ninth Royal Deccan Horse… and no shots were spa #8B001A.

I saw two Indian Sherman tanks on the road to Khem Karan blown clean through, one in the rear and one in the front, each by a single Pakistani shell with the dead crew still inside.

Indian dead lay unburied in the fields. An Indian border post was riddled with bullets and shells. This is real war, even though Pakistani infantry are now resting at forward posts, with Indians on the defensive and the main action in the air.

Indian British made Canberras, Soviet made Mig-21s and French made Mysteres and Ouragons constantly swoop, strafe and bomb from a safe altitude, for Pakistani anti-aircraft units are very much on the alert. On the the road from Lahore char #8B001A trucks lay twisted wrecks, one of them still aflame. It is war run by cool professionals, with every gun and tank well protected by camouflage nets, every trench where it should be, perfect discipline and very high morale.

Almost every Pakistani officers says: "we are not interested in territorial gains, but we are very keen to give the Indians a hard lesson and we won’t stop short of that

A.F.P. Corespondent,
reporting on September 9, 1965

If you want lets keep on going or if you wanna talk about MIG-35 then talk MIG-35! Your Call :)

This article is about one particular incident where the indians lost more men. but overall, pakistan lost more men, as i have quoted.

well anyway, as u said, we have diverted off topic, and i do apologise for that.

Thats the v.reason why i havent said its crap beacause its NOT! Everyone knows its much better than the MIG-29 inside/out...everyone but you can see it because you are only interested in chatting crap!

Sorry about that. U r right, i assumed u were saying its crap when u said, "your only wasting posts on your beloved MIG-35 thread!" without actually thinking about what u were saying.

This article is about one particular incident where the indians lost more men. but overall, pakistan lost more men, as i have quoted.

well anyway, as u said, we have diverted off topic, and i do apologise for that.

I could have posted dozens more quotes and articles from International sources telling the entire picture of the 1965 War and its outcome!
We know what we did to you in 1965 and you know what you did to us in 1971.....and since you have apologised so I too will STOP here!

Now about the MIG-35, Im just surprised that NO ONE has mentioned anything about the "Smokeless Combustion Chamber" that has been installed on its new engine, an installation that has eliminated the renowned dark trail of smoke, that is so commonly seen on the MIG-29s!

Also i didn't read anywhere in the previous threads (though if someone has edited any of their posts and included this info later then my apologies) about the overall improvement in the engines of the MIG-35. As we all know that the new engine destined for MIG-35 is the Klimov RD-33MK, but this new engine will deliver a MAX thrust of 19,840 lb, which is 1540 lb more thrust than the MIG-29s RD-33 engine!

But if any one answers this question correctly, then i'l be quite impressed :agree:

Is the MIG-35s Thrust Vectoring Control 'Manual' or 'FBW' ? :D

Also i didn't read anywhere in the previous threads (though if someone has edited any of their posts and included this info later then my apologies) about the overall improvement in the engines of the MIG-35. As we all know that the new engine destined for MIG-35 is the Klimov RD-33MK, but this new engine will deliver a MAX thrust of 19,840 lb, which is 1540 lb more thrust than the MIG-29s RD-33 engine!
This is a very known fact my friend that the new smokeless combustion chambers are present in the new engine. There were many demonstrations of this in AI 07 and an Indian journalist was given a ride on the MiG 35 and he confirmed the same.

But if any one answers this question correctly, then i'l be quite impressed :agree:

Is the MIG-35s Thrust Vectoring Control 'Manual' or 'FBW' ? :D

I have no idea what you mean by Manual or FBW. It certainly is not FBW as MiG 35 already incorporates digital FBW.

TVC is essentially when the engine can control its thrust in any direction thereby making the plane superbly agile. The engine's exhaust will reposition itself depending on direction that the pilot is taking.

Back
Top Bottom