What's new

MiG 35 : Not be underestimated

This is a very known fact my friend that the new smokeless combustion chambers are present in the new engine. There were many demonstrations of this in AI 07 and an Indian journalist was given a ride on the MiG 35 and he confirmed the same.

Well if its such a well known fact then how come no one commented before :rofl: And oh maaan journalist??? My friend the name of the IAF Test Pilot who flew the MIG-35 alongside Russian MIG Test Pilot (Mikhail Belyaev) is Group Captain N Harish!!! Yeah i know that too was never mentioned here because it is a v.well known fact ;)

I have no idea what you mean by Manual or FBW. It certainly is not FBW as MiG 35 already incorporates digital FBW.

TVC is essentially when the engine can control its thrust in any direction thereby making the plane superbly agile. The engine's exhaust will reposition itself depending on direction that the pilot is taking.

Your telling me what TVC is??? Hahahaha oh my gosh :lol:...
My friend the first experimental KLIVT nozzle that was tested was in 1997, when approx. 1000 changes were made in the nozzle settings in over 50 hours of hot testing...it was only in 2003 that movable nozzils were fitted to the experimental MIG-29 OVT (later which we all saw in Farnborough Air Show). During ALL these flights the nozzles were controlled MANUALLY by the pilot, only NOW the TVC has been installed in the aircrafts SDU-915OVT fly-by-wire control system :agree: Now that too was a well known fact wasent it???

Well if its such a well known fact then how come no one commented before :rofl: And oh maaan journalist??? My friend the name of the IAF Test Pilot who flew the MIG-35 alongside Russian MIG Test Pilot (Mikhail Belyaev) is Group Captain N Harish!!! Yeah i know that too was never mentioned here because it is a v.well known fact ;)

No actually, i was not talking about the IAF test pilot, i was talking about a journalist who was given a ride on the MiG 35, his name is Vishu, and he works for NDTV.

Your telling me what TVC is??? Hahahaha oh my gosh :lol:...
My friend the first experimental KLIVT nozzle that was tested was in 1997, when approx. 1000 changes were made in the nozzle settings in over 50 hours of hot testing...it was only in 2003 that movable nozzils were fitted to the experimental MIG-29 OVT (later which we all saw in Farnborough Air Show). During ALL these flights the nozzles were controlled MANUALLY by the pilot, only NOW the TVC has been installed in the aircrafts SDU-915OVT fly-by-wire control system :agree:

Well dude, since you are so knowledgeable why not post about the MiG 35, rather than asking others to do so:tup:

Well dude, since you are so knowledgeable why not post about the MiG 35, rather than asking others to do so:tup:

Well i would like to post but only if you all stop posting and behaving like ill-mannered idiots!

Ok now there is one FUNDAMENTAL change/improvement in the MIG-35, which literally seperates it apart from the MIG-29 all together. I would actually even go on to say that in one department, its a jump preety much like our F-7Ps and F-7PGs! What is that? Common guys i being in PAKISTAN know all this, you all wanna-be experts should be telling this stuff to us all here...anybody from Bangalore????

You bore every one this way timmy. Just post what you know. Dont ask questions whether you know this or you know that!

LOL ok one has given up! I don't think anyone else is online nor read my previous post, so to be fair to other members and all those who are interested in the MIG-35, i'l give them some time to do some research!
But common guys if you wanna know more about MIG-35 take my advice: Make sure you meet a Mig-29 Pilot...trust me you'l enjoy the discussion!
I will wait and pop back later and hope to see someone with the answer!

timmy,

Ask you questions cuz nobody is going to research for you.

Adux,

LOL I've already asked my Question and haven't asked anyone to do the research for me because I know the answer :) Thats why im giving time to all the MIG-35 wanna-be's to do the research themselves. And who ever comes back with the correct answer will get a "Shabaash" from me!
2ppl given up...how many more to go? Hmmmmm....I'll BE BACK!

To answer your questions we would have to research it. And frankly no one is going to do it, so just, like i said, stop asking questions and post your posts.

Is it thurst vectoring / more maneuverability / change in the engine? :S

Noop. The tests that were carried out on the MIG-29M2 'Surprisingly' showed that the larger dual-seat cockpit (which has a much better view and is more spacious by the way) had hardly any effect on the aircrafts aerodynamics/handling characterestics! So the MIG-35 too will retain this shape with the double/dual-seat canopy, but for single seaters the space in the interor will be arranged slightly different.
Now boys this space in the 'Single Seat' version of MIG-35s has led to an installation of an additional fuel tank right behind the seat/pilot, which holds over 130 Gallons of fuel i.e. This Extra fuel will increase the range of the MIg-35 by a staggering '50%' and will also be able to carry twice the weapons load as compared to the current fleet of IAF's old Mig-29s! Funny thing is the Indians themselves don't know which aircraft is best suited to full-fill their "Alice-in-wonderland like-dreams"!

Well actually you could call it that! But it's not gona be like the F-16C/Ds of Greek/Israeli AF...you know that external thick dorsal spine/block at the back!

Russian claims that MiG-35 is even better than F-22 and easily supress US F-22 in electronic warfare and close combat.

It has some unique feature of OLS whcih can see the fighter aircraft up to 50 Kms and this supress the stealthy feature of any aircraft.

That is a completely ludicrous statement. Isn't the mig 35 simply a modernised version of mig 29? It comes nowhere near F-22.

Russian claims that MiG-35 is even better than F-22 and easily supress US F-22 in electronic warfare and close combat.

It has some unique feature of OLS whcih can see the fighter aircraft up to 50 Kms and this supress the stealthy feature of any aircraft.

Oh hell no......... I am sorry but that is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long time......

The Mig-35 may or may not be a good plane, but to compare it to a F-22 is plain ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom