What's new

MiG-21s & F-7s Specifications & Capabilities

Two wrongs don't make a right!! :azn:

Does that mean a country's flag can even be painted upside down with no questions asked? Strange.

Even India doesn't respect their flag, what kind of flag is that? Belfast or Ireland or Somali?

252105.jpg

It has an Italian Grifo radar & it can also be armed with medium range BVRs.

You should ask USAF why they sent their front line F-22s to practice against PAF F-7 pilots if it offers no benefits to them in this day and age.

Because china uses F-7s and USA wanted to find out how many dozens of F-7s a single F-22 could destroy....

The F-7P is a potent defence fighter while the PG is a much more capable machine, sometimes described as poor man's F-16

it's a poor man's Mig-21....not a poor man's F-16....

Because china uses F-7s and USA wanted to find out how many dozens of F-7s a single F-22 could destroy....
Then again, unlike internet warriors, the Rapptor pilot was being realistic when commenting on the experience of engaging with the F-7s.

it's a poor man's Mig-21....not a poor man's F-16....
Next time try to make more effort than the habitual one liners.
In any case, in the right hands, the poor man's machine certainly gave some Americans and French a run for their money but you obviously are not interested in the capability and rather the terminology.

It specifies nothing regarding your previous post.

Sorry....I didn't read the previous post carefully...I thought it was about F-7 being a copy of Mig-21...

I have no source for the F-22 training with F-7s....But it makes complete logical sense doesn't it ?

Then again, unlike internet warriors, the Rapptor pilot was being realistic when commenting on the experience of engaging with the F-7s.

Next time try to make more effort than the habitual one liners.
In any case, in the right hands, the poor man's machine certainly gave some Americans and French a run for their money but you obviously are not interested in the capability and rather the terminology.

And let me guess, pakistan has the rightest hands in the world ? :D

Sorry....I didn't read the previous post carefully...I thought it was about F-7 being a copy of Mig-21...

I have no source for the F-22 training with F-7s....But it makes complete logical sense doesn't it ?

No one has ever denied that F-7 is a Mig-21 derivative. I spoke to Mr Kaiser Tufail, who was the principle test pilot of F-7PG procurement. As per him, it was as capable as any aircraft from India of the same class. PAF was in possession of Afghan Mig-21s therefore the platform wasn't alien to them.

No one has ever denied that F-7 is a Mig-21 derivative. I spoke to Mr Kaiser Tufail, who was the principle test pilot of F-7PG procurement. As per him, it was as capable as any aircraft from India of the same class. PAF was in possession of Afghan Mig-21s therefore the platform wasn't alien to them.

There are such people on this forum...

And let me guess, pakistan has the rightest hands in the world ? :D

Not the rightest, but definitely one of them.

That's a 180 degree turn. you are contradicting your own post claiming they are formidable planes.
Why phase out a formidable plane?

The guy who test flew it begs to differ with the trolls. F-7s are formidable platforms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom