What's new

MiG-21 fighter jet crashes in eastern India

Hindi/Urdu wala would suit a bomber, if you know what I mean !:azn:

I understood...:lol:
ALeqM5jVQNZF3hEniw0tdbkl2al8taCIyw

Undoubtly its goin to b a liability fr IAF by now.But wnt replace them in a day.IAF defntly had a gud thot about its days left n replacements more dan ne of us outhere.but GOI should take responsible for those delays......N fr those who said its name shud b changed from Bahadur to so n so...... i wud like to ask wud u change ur name after 30/40/ or 50 years :undecided: or when grown older.
It was commissioned as Bahadur n wll retire as Bahadur.Served the nation the most n best to its abilities whenever scrambled an still can provide a show to watch.....We r proud to have this Beast :cheers:

Crash panic in Northeast India after fighter jet diverts from flying path

Panic about an aircrash gripped an Indian Air Force's airshow in the Indian capital Saturay after a MiG-21 fighter jet diverted from its flight path and flew very low over a field in the northeastern state of Assam, a senior defence official said.
"The MiG-21 was initially thought to have crashed in Assam's Sonitpur district. But it was actually flying very low during this morning after moving away from its designated flight path near Binduguri. However, it regained height later on and returned to its original path," the official said.
An Indian MiG-21 fighter crashed in northeastern India on Saturday, local media reported.

Crash panic in Northeast India after fighter jet diverts from flying path - GlobalTimes

Read this again carefully

Iran has just as old russian jets, and why don't they crash 2-3x a month like indias? Maybe its the pilots?

and last but not least our media's stupidity at its best

jackass_copy_1.jpg

Not Surprising.

Jusus, there was never a crash, it's false news. Everytime an Indian Mig-21 crashes every news outlet picks up the story, but when some other aircraft crashes it's hush hush most of the time.

Jusus, there was never a crash, it's false news. Everytime an Indian Mig-21 crashes every news outlet picks up the story, but when some other aircraft crashes it's hush hush most of the time.

That's the beauty of Media. :lol:

How come a plane remain lost?
I doubt a miscourse of few minutes can result in such a big misunderstanding! serious misunderstanding i mean!

Iran has just as old russian jets, and why don't they crash 2-3x a month like indias? Maybe its the pilots?

its not the pilots, its the old a$$ engine that fails to work everytime!

Engines should be the least problem for indians as they license build those in india.

Back
Top Bottom