What's new

MIG 21 crashes in Punjab, pilot dead

One more brave pilot goes the way he may not have wished to go on.

May his soul rest in Peace & give courage to his family to withstand this huge unbearable loss.

Rang de Basanti came into mind, hope the Indian govt soon takes some action.

So the flying coffins took one more life. Its high time we grounded these death machines.

What a shame. If a soldier dies in war, he becomes a martyr ( Shahid ). His life is fulfilled. Dying like this for a faulty machine is just waste of brilliant life.

May the brave-heart rest in peace.

no brother,

mrca was initiated to replace the aging fleet of - mig-21.:cheers:
No LCA and is meant to replace the main part of Mig 21s, but because of the delays it can't replace all of them, that's why MMRCA will also replace a part of them, most likely the Bisons.
And why cant they eject, i mean what the fks wrong with the ejection procedure.

Whenever this Mig type goes down it takes away the pilot wit it, how sad.
That is a question that I also ask myself when I hear such a news. Why the chances of IAF pilots to rescued via ejection is so low compared to similar accidents all over the world?
Today a Mirage F1 of the spanish AF crashed, but the pilot is alive, because he was able to eject. So is it only the old Russian tech as a whole, or are there other reasons for the same tragedy all the time?

They should use better ejection seat..maybe they're still using old Russian junk ejection seats because i have observed from last years crashes that Indian pilots in mig21 normally die in crash and never heard of a pilot ejecting from mig21..(Where as Pakistanis pilots have several time ejected safely from F7PG/Mig21 but we use Martin Braker Ejection Seats which are extremely reliable..in fact a mig21 crashed just few months ago both pilots ejected safely.)

PROFOUND CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY OF DECEASED PILOT...

We lost another gem from IAF crown....

May his soul rest in peace...

Whenever a soldier dies ( regardless to any Country ) there is huge loss to the nation.

I salute to these brave soldiers....

and My best wishes for those, who are fighting against Terrorists in Swat Valley :pakistan: and Kashmir for their motherlands.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom