What's new

Miftah Ismail tenders resignation as finmin ahead of Ishaq Dar's arrival to Pakistan

Not really..he was smart move.

Pakistan is getting 4b in flood aid. That alng with 7b$ and some short term t bills will be enough to last till 2023 . When new govt comes it will face -10b$ of reserves.
View attachment 882558
Bro you are on a different level of sarcasm.

Relax. We’re all in this together.

Coming back to the topic.

One should read up on Dar’s feats and the confessions documented when Musharraf forced him to in the Hudaibya paper case.

The confessions were voided as part of Musharraf’s NRO deal.

His feats of money laundering, fudging figures are well known. One doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist he is an economic hitman and will run the economy ground.

I can see Indians cheering for him for obvious reasons.

I will end by saying the Establishment, Politicians and Judiciary are all part of this circus. They are the reason for Pakistan’s current state.

Last edited:
Muftah turned out to be the worst finance minister of Pakistan to date. No wonder he has been kicked out from his job in just 5 months. This fat memon, started his job with laughs and smile on TV but end up crying now.

Laughing in his first month of job:

1664194450002.png

What an irony, end up crying after 4 months:

1664194478573.png

People don't know the nightmare khans was, he was growing the economy at 6%, creating nightmare's for large scale manufacturing who couldn't find enough workers to keep up with demand, but thanks to of timely interference by Kindergarten failed Generals suffering from the teeny tiny phuno syndrome. We were saved from complete economic independence.

Miftah only managed to bring the economy down to 3% from 6%, that's why we needed warlock Ishaq dar to do the trick and finish off where Miftah failed. So next time you think of Pakistan and its ever growing unemployment, poverty and Crime please Give a one finger salute to Pakistani Generals remember if it weren't for these People your economy will still be growing.

Bro you are on a different level of sarcasm.

Relax. We’re all in this together.

Coming back to the topic.

One should read up on Dar’s feats and the confessions documented when Musharraf forced him to in the Hudaibya paper case.

The confessions were voided as part of Musharraf’s NRO deal.

His feats of money laundering, fudging figures are well known. One doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist he is an economic hitman and will run the economy ground.

I can see Indians cheering for him for obvious reasons.

I will end by saying the Establishment, Politicians and Judiciary are all part of this circus. They are the reason for Pakistan’s current state.
On serious level.

I disagree it's people of Pakistan who vote based upon nationalist parties.

PMLN MMA PPPP ANP MKAP BNP MQM

Got 70% votes

Paradoxically, one good thing that has come out of this fiasco, is the establishment respect is down to Sindh Police.

Itni gaaliya par rahi hai har drawing room discussions me. No amount of mili nagme can help these Generals cause.

What type of circus is going on!!! All thanks to the Supreme fucking Court and neutrals

Being a memon myself, I apologize to all Pakistanis on behalf of the scumbag Muftah Ismael.

People don't know the nightmare khans was, he was growing the economy at 6%, creating nightmare's for large scale manufacturing who couldn't find enough workers to keep up with demand, but thanks to of timely interference by Kindergarten failed Generals suffering from the teeny tiny phuno syndrome. We were saved from complete economic independence.

Miftah only managed to bring the economy down to 3% from 6%, that's why we needed warlock Ishaq dar to do the trick and finish off where Miftah failed. So next time you think of Pakistan and its ever growing unemployment, poverty and Crime please Give a one finger salute to Pakistani Generals remember if it weren't for these People your economy will still be growing.
The price of 6% economic growth for a developing country that is not blessed with natural resources and is unable to attract FDI (to balance with CA surplus).

“We (Fitch) now forecast a current account deficit of around five percent of GDP (around $18.5 billion) for the fiscal year ending June 2022 (FY22), up from four percent in our February review. We expect this to moderate to around four percent in FY23, as oil prices ease.”

All thief's in so called government. Shahbaz, Dar, Ahsan Iqbal, Rana, Aurangzeb, the worse one is Ata Tarar; beard like his most are religious and Naik. The A-Hole is corrupted to the core

@Mav3rick ....he is a Dar fan!

On a more serious note though, expect populist economics to make a come back.

Dar will inflate figures, fudge numbers, inject stimuli, manipulate the markets to bring a temporary feel good factor until the next elections, and then N can say see, Miftah was bad, but we are good and all hail N.

And the people will probably fall for it, because we are suckers for short term beauty.
First good bit of news I heard in 4-6 months.

All thief's in so called government. Shahbaz, Dar, Ahsan Iqbal, Rana, Aurangzeb, the worse one is Ata Tarar; beard like his most are religious and Naik. The A-Hole is corrupted to the core

Never look at someone's beard, as it is merely a mask. To this day, it holds no value.

Back
Top Bottom