What's new

Microsoft Decides Windows 11 Is Ready for Everyone to Use

The biggest issue that plagues Windows OS is their constant unstable rollout of updates. Not only does it break the existing systems, it makes it even further harder to fix stuff. Overall, windows H121 is pretty decent with no hiccups. But the updates is what makes using OS so annoying.

I remember playing AOE on windows XP in my teenage tears. And of course those Limewire downloads were running 24/7 as it took ages to download music and movies:cheesy:. Yeah, and Chanpionship Manager too, italian teams were top notch back then, Vieri, whole Parma team stuffed with up and coming young players who went on to become legends: Nesta, Cannavaro, Diego Fuser, Crespo, Thuram, Buffon to name a few.

Changed to Mac during second year of University days and never really liked windows after that.

Only fan of a Crespo I ever met in person or online. Cheers to you!

Windows 10 was pretty much windows bloatware/windows dataminer. 11 is its predecessor.

This Indian dude I work with hates windows 10 so much he goes on a 1 hour rant on how shitty windows 10 is and how Microsoft can f themeselves any time somebody mentions upgrading windows. It's hilarious. Sometimes I just mention a windows 10 update or windows 10 in general just to set him off when I'm bored at work. :lol:

What's the point? they managed to make Windows 11 look much worse then 10 did. They should have stopped at XP, Microsoft is just milking it at this point.

Windows 10 and 11 are probably the ugliest Windows ever.

Why do they have to make everything look like an android program? What is this? If it's not broken,don't fix it.

Windows XP and even Vista,looked beautiful. Why can't they go on like this? What's this bullshit?

Windows 10 is multi-device compatible and its interface is designed to look and work similarly across all devices accordingly.

Your taste might be different but I find Windows 10 much more visually appealing than Windows XP.

- Rotation of beautiful images in login screen (and Microsoft Edge browser).
- Much better themes.
- Much better special effects.
- Convenient access to applications.

Windows 10 is multi-device compatible and its interface is designed to look and work similarly across all devices accordingly.

Your taste might be different but I find Windows 10 much more visually appealing than Windows XP.
Each to their own. I guess I’m getting old

7 looks the best.

Windows 10 is just for retards who don't know how to use control panel... settings(lmao)

I must admit though 10, does a better job at recognizing and keeping your drivers updated but then again with hardware you've purchased, you're going to manually update those drivers anyway.

Each to their own. I guess I’m getting old

You're not. Newer Gen is just getting stupider. 7 is still so popular, Microsoft had to end support and ask game developers to end support just so people would upgrade to 10. lol

7 looks the best.

Windows 10 is just for retards who don't know how to use control panel... settings(lmao)

I must admit though 10, does a better job at recognizing and keeping your drivers updated but then again with hardware you've purchased, you're going to manually update those drivers anyway.

You're not. Newer Gen is just getting stupider. 7 is still so popular, Microsoft had to end support and ask game developers to end support just so people would upgrade to 10. lol
This is true, Windows 7 runs games much, much better then 10 does.

- Much better themes.
Personally I like Windows XP and Vista more.

- Much better themes.

Both are Worst,

Windows XP was best due to tiny size, but worst, Viruses fk every time, when electricity shut down, black screen/corruption of windows was big issue, USB Windows Installation does not support.

Windows 10 is considered bad due to privacy, forceful updates are headache, there are ways to stop them but it still worst and same windows 11 more worst. only beautiful theme.

On Windows 7 i got no viruses, even viruses are possible, Windows corruption only occurs after 5-6 years. but on xp viruses and windows corruption was every 2-3 days.

Only fan of a Crespo I ever met in person or online. Cheers to you!

Cheers:cheers:

Argentina had a golden generation way before Messi became famous. Crespo, Batistuta, Simeone (english fans probably remember him for Beckham red card), Ortega, Saviola, Veron etc.

Too bad Crespo tanked after he arrived in Chelsea. Probably was not suited to the high intensity and phisically demanding PL style of play. In Italy he could play on his infividual strengths and coped very well with the tactical game there.

Last edited:
They are doing the same thing they did with edge.. constantly heckling you to install

Back
Top Bottom