What's new

Michelle Obama 'ape in heels' post causes outrage

That's because very people can look past their own self interests. Not to mention, despite ALL the flaws, the US is still a pretty freaking awesome country. You truly can start out with nothing and achieve your dreams.

I know *some* - Bangladeshis who voted for Trump. Their reasoning - 'Hey, I'm legal and have my green card/passport - I'm set. It's new people who might have trouble coming in...what do I care?' *Some* of the Indians like the anti-muslim rhetoric...'hey, we don't like Trump that much, but we like the muslims even less....he's not saying anything against us...."

This was the ADL - Anti Defamation League on the appointment of Bannon

CxMC8j2WgAE8Pgl.jpg:large

We know where the US is heading with the appointment of Steve Bannon. A first degree racist. Trump promised change and it is coming. Just not for the good.

It is not very hard to predict that the Muslim world in particular is going to have an extremely rough relation with Trump and his government.

Pamela Ramsey Taylor:

View attachment 352096
I think she is a trailer trash butt face cow...Oh wait! I didn't mean that what i meant was this isn't my standard of beauty, so i decided to express my opinion..... What a joke this hag is not only she is deprived of looks she ain't got any brains either. She said A ape instead of An ape lol goes to show that she wasn't even educated beyond trailer park kindergarten.

It is not very hard to predict that the Muslim world in particular is going to have an extremely rough relation with Trump and his government.
No, it won't.

The muslim world is spineless and most of the 'leaders' are puppets. You already heard Trump say, he'll form a coalition/partnership with the GCC. All these 'kings', will continue to do what is necessary to keep the US onside - they have to for their own sake.

Turkey - Trump likes an authoritarian - so he'll leave Erdogan alone. Hell, he might start plumping for the Pakistani military to take over in Pakistan :lol: Bangladesh - The US will continue to follow the lead of India when it comes to foreign policy. Indonesia and Malaysia are set regardless of who the US has in power - they're on a different scale.

He'll have an issue with Iran - but won't get rid of the Nuclear deal, he might change up some clauses and conditions, but he won't rip up the entire deal.

You'll also see his rhetoric change - he's the president now, so - he'll have to moderate his words. Biggest losers will be refugees - he's going to slow that right down (it's already a very slow process) and potentially muslim migration might suffer...but even that, he left in a caveat. He wanted to temporarily stop people from terror infested countries. So, he'll be like, I meant - no more Syrians, Iraqis or Libyans.

Loopholes...my friend...loopholes!

No, it won't.

The muslim world is spineless and most of the 'leaders' are puppets. You already heard Trump say, he'll form a coalition/partnership with the GCC. All these 'kings', will continue to do what is necessary to keep the US onside - they have to for their own sake.

Turkey - Trump likes an authoritarian - so he'll leave Erdogan alone. Hell, he might start plumping for the Pakistani military to take over in Pakistan :lol: Bangladesh - The US will continue to follow the lead of India when it comes to foreign policy. Indonesia and Malaysia are set regardless of who the US has in power - they're on a different scale.

He'll have an issue with Iran - but won't get rid of the Nuclear deal, he might change up some clauses and conditions, but he won't rip up the entire deal.

You'll also see his rhetoric change - he's the president now, so - he'll have to moderate his words. Biggest losers will be refugees - he's going to slow that right down (it's already a very slow process) and potentially muslim migration might suffer...but even that, he left in a caveat. He wanted to temporarily stop people from terror infested countries. So, he'll be like, I meant - no more Syrians, Iraqis or Libyans.

Loopholes...my friend...loopholes!

I hope whatever you say turns out to be true, but you are right about spineless puppets. GCC is playing the wait game. You are right though. Trump won't upset GCC. All this big talk about Saudi Arabia during the election campaign will amount to zilch.

_92447136_hi036393480.jpg

A racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama has caused a major controversy involving a town mayor in the US state of West Virginia.

Pamela Ramsey Taylor, who runs a local non-profit group in Clay County, referred to the first lady as an "ape".

"It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified first lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels," she said.

Local mayor Beverly Whaling responded with "just made my day Pam".

Ms Whaling is mayor of the town of Clay, which has a population of just 491.

It has no African American residents, according to the 2010 census. In Clay County as a whole, more than 98% of its 9,000 residents are white.

_92447140_wsaz2.jpg

Despite the small population in the region, the controversial Facebook post spread across United States and international media outlets, and a petition calling for both women to be terminated from their positions has collected more than 85,000 signatures.

The Washington Post and New York Daily News reported that Ms Taylor was removed from her position on Monday.

She told local news outlet WSAZ, which first carried the story, that she acknowledged her Facebook post could be "interpreted as racist, but in no way was intended to be", and that she was expressing a personal opinion on attractiveness, not the colour of a person's skin.

She told the news station she was considering legal action for slander against unnamed individuals.

The Clay County Development group, of which Ms Taylor is the director, is partly funded through state and federal grants, and the group provides services to elderly and low-income residents.

In a statement given to the Washington Post, Mayor Whaling said: "My comment was not intended to be racist at all" and apologised for the comment "getting out of hand."

"I was referring to my day being made for change in the White House! I am truly sorry for any hard feeling this may have caused! Those who know me know that I'm not of any way racist!" she said.

Owens Brown, director of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People West Virginia chapter, said it was "unfortunate that people still have these racist undertones".

"Unfortunately, this is a reality that we are dealing with in America today. There's no place for these types of attitudes in our state."

West Virginia Democratic Party Chairwoman Belinda Biafore issued an apology to Michelle Obama "on behalf of my fellow Mountaineers", referring to a nickname for inhabitants of the state.

"West Virginia truly is better than this. These radical, hateful, and racist ideals are exactly what we at the West Virginia Democratic Party will continue to fight against," she said in a statement.

The state voted for the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, in the presidential election, with 68.7% of the vote.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37985967
lol, so random people's social media posts are now news worthy ?

will he bring back segregation ?

apartheid in Murrica :cheesy:

intolerant fascists have taken over the land of freedom :fie:

Subcontinent people are the most racist people i know. Most of the hate against bengalis and south indians on internet especially is just too much. Social media and internet seems to have become the breeding ground for hate and racism.Soemtimes i wish there was no internet. It just shows the ugly side too often.

libtards and their outrages, "ape in heels" is nothing compared to what some liberals are doing....
I agree. We need conservative right wingers like Winston Churchil - the Anti-Christ of the libtards.

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion." Winston Churchill 1938

To give just one, major, example, in 1943 a famine broke out in Bengal, caused – as the Nobel Prize-winning economist Amartya Sen has proved – by the imperial policies of the British. Up to 3 million Indians starved to death while British officials begged Churchill to direct food supplies to the region. He bluntly refused. He raged that it was their own fault for "breeding like rabbits". At other times, he said the plague was "merrily" culling the population.

Winston Churchill, bless him was the perfect risposte for the libtards and their toxic liberal ideas. That is why libtard Obama had Churchill's bust removed from White House on assuming the Presidency.

Trumpland?

Some so-called liberals are calling out for rape of the wife of Donald Trump. Is this dignified in your liberalland?

You are proving to be a hypocrite.

Stop defending a moronic person like Trump. You know damned well that this man and his supporters are an outrage to humanity let alone a country. This has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative. This is about a good character vs a terrible character. The whole world has seen what kind of supporters Trump has who cheer a Muslim ban and other racist rhetoric. Some may say that not all are like that, but we know that many are. Trump is a bad character and he has proved it throughout his election campaign and entire life. His terrible nominations are also an indication of what is about to happen. Don't cheer for a racist misogynist like Trump. Trumpland is racist, misogynistic and angry. You will also be adversely affected by it. Defending Trump like a devil's advocate won't serve you any good.

I'm surprised that a person like you is irked by my Trumpland comment. Where is your outrage for the ape in heels comment? I have a million disagreements with Obama. He has killed many of our innocent people including women and children in indiscriminate drone strikes. Should I grab this opportunity to cheer a vile and racist attack on Michele Obama? I don't think so. Don't call me hypocritical. I'm not. I'm just calling a spade a spade. This is the new trend and we are seeing it every single day. It is also going to get worse. This can only happen in Trumpland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom