What's new

Michelle Obama 'ape in heels' post causes outrage

Stop defending a moronic person like Trump. You know damned well that this man and his supporters are an outrage to humanity let alone a country. This has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative. This is about a good character vs a terrible character. The whole world has seen what kind of supporters Trump has who cheer a Muslim ban and other racist rhetoric. Some may say that not all are like that, but we know that many are. Trump is a bad character and he has proved it throughout his election campaign and entire life. His terrible nominations are also an indication of what is about to happen. Don't cheer for a racist misogynist like Trump. Trumpland is racist, misogynistic and angry. You will also be adversely affected by it. Defending Trump like a devil's advocate won't serve you any good.

I'm surprised that a person like you is irked by my Trumpland comment. Where is your outrage for the ape in heels comment? I have a million disagreements with Obama. He has killed many of our innocent people including women and children in indiscriminate drone strikes. Should I grab this opportunity to cheer a vile and racist attack on Michele Obama? I don't think so. Don't call me hypocritical. I'm not. I'm just calling a spade a spade. This is the new trend and we are seeing it every single day. It is also going to get worse. This can only happen in Trumpland.
My friend,

You do not like him, that is fine. However, you are looking at him objectively either. Nobody in this world is picture-perfect. However, things are not as they seem to be.

In a recent interview, Trump urged his supporters to not incite racism. However, behavior of so-called liberals is not helping either. Calls to rape Malenia Trump is utterly disgusting, more-so than the "ape in heels" remarks. One wrong does not justifies the other.

Also, you need to look at Trump from the perspective of Americans. From where he is coming from. He might be a loud-mouth but he is also visionary. His focus is on real issues like job opportunities, industry and economy. Racism and women rights were genuine issues in the past, not anymore. So-called liberals continue to highlight such cosmetic issues because politics of division suits their agenda. This is why they lost.

And it is really pathetic to attribute every single isolated incident of racism in the US to Donald Trump. This problem predates his existence.

I leave the rest to your better judgement.

Last edited:
My friend,

You do not like him, that is fine. However, you are looking at him objectively either. Nobody in this world is picture-perfect. However, things are not as they seem to be.

In a recent interview, Trump urged his supporters to not incite racism. However, behavior of so-called liberals is not helping either. Calls to rape Malenia Trump is utterly disgusting, more-so than the "ape in heels" remarks. One wrong does not justifies the other.

Also, you need to look at Trump from the perspective of Americans. From where he is coming from. He might be a loud-mouth but he is also visionary. His focus is on real issues like job opportunities, industry and economy. Racism and women rights were genuine issues in the past, not anymore. So-called liberals continue to highlight such cosmetic issues because politics of division suits their agenda. This is why they lost.

And it is really pathetic to attribute every single isolated incident of racism in the US to Donald Trump. This problem predates his existence.

I leave the rest to your better judgement.

You are not understanding my point. My criticism has nothing to do with electing a perfect or less perfect president. Besides, nobody expects to elect a perfect president anyway. We all know that. What I'm trying to say is that Trump has already said and done heinous things which you can never ever defend nor condone. I'm not going to list them all because they speak volume. This has nothing to do with perfection or ability. These are the traits of a plain nasty character.

It is no use for Trump to calm down his racist stooges now. The damage has already been inflicted. During his entire election campaign he has been screaming and shouting racist and xenophobic diarrhea. You expect Trump to stop his hateful supporters in a single day when he has been feeding them all sorts of paranoid garbage? One unknown guy stood with a disgusting rape placard and you blame all liberals? How is this even a comparison? Hillary didn't stand in front of the world and call Mexicans rapists or vow to ban Muslims from entering the US. Trump did. That's the difference. Please try to differentiate because there is a world of difference.

I am looking from the American perspective and I'm flabbergasted. In fact, I'm disgusted. Every country has its fair share of troubles and problems. Not a single country is immune from jobs going overseas etc. There are people on this planet who are dying every single day and are forced to leave their homeland. Only because certain spoiled brat nations had to interfere and destroy their entire lives. I don't even hear those refugees who literally lost everything cry in anger and blame everyone around them as these self entitled Trump bigots have done. It is an outrage and you know it. Trump supporters ought to know that only they are to be blamed because Mexicans and Muslims don't shape the policies of their country. Their elected leaders do. The angry white Trump supporter just doesn't have the guts to take it on his chin. No, angry Trump supporter has to blame the rest because he is the victim.

Trump shouted that Mexicans are rapists. Trump shouted that Muslims should be banned. No one else did except him. What is possibly pathetic when I state the obvious? He is responsible for flaring racist sentiments in his country. I'm going to blame him directly and he deserves the entire blame.

Last edited:
You are not understanding my point. My criticism has nothing to do with electing a perfect or less perfect president. Besides, nobody expects to elect a perfect president anyway. We all know that. What I'm trying to say is that Trump has already said and done heinous things which you can never ever defend nor condone. I'm not going to list them all because they speak volume. This has nothing to do with perfection or ability. These are the traits of a plain nasty character.

It is no use for Trump to calm down his racist stooges now. The damage has already been inflicted. During his entire election campaign he has been screaming and shouting racist and xenophobic diarrhea. You expect Trump to stop his hateful supporters in a single day when he has been feeding them all sorts of paranoid garbage? One unknown guy stood with a disgusting rape placard and you blame all liberals? How is this even a comparison? Hillary didn't stand in front of the world and call Mexicans rapists or vow to ban Muslims from entering the US. Trump did. That's the difference. Please try to differentiate because there is a world of difference.

I am looking from the American perspective and I'm flabbergasted. In fact, I'm disgusted. Every country has its fair share of troubles and problems. Not a single country is immune from jobs going overseas etc. There are people on this planet who are dying every single day and are forced to leave their homeland. Only because certain spoiled brat nations had to interfere and destroy their entire lives. I don't even hear those refugees who literally lost everything cry in anger and blame everyone around them as these self entitled Trump bigots have done. It is an outrage and you know it. Trump supporters ought to know that only they are to be blamed because Mexicans and Muslims don't shape the policies of their country. Their elected leaders do. The angry white Trump supporter just doesn't have the guts to take it on his chin. No, angry Trump supporter has to blame the rest because he is the victim.

Trump shouted that Mexicans are rapists. Trump shouted that Muslims should be banned. No one else did except him. What is possibly pathetic when I state the obvious? He is responsible for flaring racist sentiments in his country. I'm going to blame him directly and he deserves the entire blame.
I see your point but I take an issue with your exaggerated accounts and fear-mongering.

Let us revisit the remarks of Donald Trump about Mexicans:-

"They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting."

I have contrasted his remarks in RED and BLUE to clarify what he is saying. He did not assert that Mexican immigrants are evil on the whole or something like that. He asserted that Mexicans have a history of violence and crimes and they carry such history with them into the US. He also stated that some Mexicans are good people. However, border guards have lot of stories to tell and they are far from pleasant.

Now, time to look at some documented facts and figures: http://www.businessinsider.com/mexican-cartel-guide-2015-12

The infamous Mexican cartels have infiltrated US mainland and society by taking advantage of loopholes in American immigration screening procedures, generally welcoming attitude towards immigrants and lack of adequate fencing on the Mexican border. A large number of Mexican immigrants are actually working for Mexican cartels, promoting their illicit business in the US. Now, I have a simple question for you: how would you know that a Mexican immigrant is a member of a Mexican cartel or not without properly screening him? What to do about illegal immigration?

Therefore, by fencing the Mexican border and screening all Mexican immigrants, American administration can monitor cross-border activity in a more effective manner and control the inflow of drugs, human trafficking and cartel agents into the US mainland.

Since Democrats were sleeping and/or ignored the aforementioned problems, somebody had to do something about it. Mexican cartels are destroying American families and (illegal) Mexican immigrants are stealing American jobs. This is what Trump is talking about. Interestingly, these ground realities are negatively affecting Black Americans the most.

Mexico is to US like Afghanistan is to Pakistan.

Now, read this thought-provoking assessment: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...bout-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/

Trump is simply pointing out the problems; and he wants to address them through legal channels. He is talking about fencing the Mexican border, deporting illegal immigrants (irrespective of their nationality) and introducing immigrant screening reforms. He did not assert that American public should take the law into their hands and address the highlighted issues in the manner they deem fit. If the hate-crimes have supposedly spiked after Trump's victory in the elections, than the American public is to blame. What he can do is to request people to let the law take its course, like he did in a recent interview. Why you hold him accountable for it?

Let us revisit the remarks of Donald Trump about Muslims:-

Trump asserted that he would impose a (temporary) ban on Muslim immigration until an effective Muslim immigration screening system is in place by citing following reasoning:

"According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again."

Do you think that events such as 9/11, Boston bombings and Orlando Shootings were helping the image of Muslims in the US? They were not. All of the culprits in these cases were Muslim immigrants. This bubble had to burst at some point.

However, Trump is expected to soften his stance on the (temporary) ban thing vis-a-vis Muslim immigration, after deliberations on the matter with his advisers and counselors. He campaign site no longer advertises it.

----

Again, state-related matters are not supposed to be grounded in morals and/or appeasing to Liberal mindset. They are grounded in the experiences of a state vis-a-vis external elements.

ANALOGY

Why do you think Pakistani establishment decided to deport Afghan refugees? There must be some solid reasons behind it. Even though the move is affecting many Pakistani woman, Pakistani establishment feels that this is a necessary-evil to improve the situation of security in the country.

However, you are absolutely silent on the plight of Pakistani woman (married to Afghan men) becoming victims of an ill-planned mass deportation strategy. This is a sign of hypocrisy on your part.

You are criticizing Americans for getting tough on immigrants without an iota of understanding of their problems but turn a blind eye towards similar developments in Pakistan. This is why I am calling you out on your hypocrisy. Don't take it personal, rather look yourself in the mirror.

Last edited:
What wrong did she say?

She is certainly way classy than Ms. Obomber!

I can understand Americans would be embarrassed from last 8 years. Today they can rejoice.

CxWpWDnWIAAT1nX.jpg:large

Malania is classy? her face looks like a plastic surgery horribly gone wrong.

I can't wait for Obama to write a book about all the racism he and his family faced as President and as first family.

Identity politics has gone too far. Race this. Race that. I'm sick and tired of race. The US census bureau should drop the race question ASAP.

Trump should make the effort to distance himself and his supporters from such people. But again, both sides of the coin have their bad apples.

If liberals can call Trump Orange Orangutan I don't see what is wrong in Michele being called Ape in Heels. At least they did not call her black Ape unlike the race baiting liberals. That being said, Michele is a classy lady and very distinguished and very pretty and Melania is quite beautiful and a worthy replacement for Michele as FLOTUS.

Those who think Michelle looks like black maids would themselves look lesser than the maid's aide in front of her. She is regal.

2-4_state_dinner_kgb_2011_jan_michelle_obama_dress_gty_1160.jpg

2016-10-19_05.43.09.jpg

I agree. We need conservative right wingers like Winston Churchil - the Anti-Christ of the libtards.

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion." Winston Churchill 1938

To give just one, major, example, in 1943 a famine broke out in Bengal, caused – as the Nobel Prize-winning economist Amartya Sen has proved – by the imperial policies of the British. Up to 3 million Indians starved to death while British officials begged Churchill to direct food supplies to the region. He bluntly refused. He raged that it was their own fault for "breeding like rabbits". At other times, he said the plague was "merrily" culling the population.

Winston Churchill, bless him was the perfect risposte for the libtards and their toxic liberal ideas. That is why libtard Obama had Churchill's bust removed from White House on assuming the Presidency.

You do realize Pakistanis were very much a part his generalizations right ? Churchill was something what happened few decades ago, the comparison to 2016 is irrelevant, or can be more compared to the leftist liberals of today...

You do realize Pakistanis were very much a part his generalizations right ? Churchill was something what happened few decades ago, the comparison to 2016 is irrelevant, or can be more compared to the leftist liberals of today...
No. To use the oft repeated Indian refrain - "Araaaaaaaaay bhaiii dther waj no Pakistan then". That is what I hear everytime I talk of history of Pakistan from Indians.

Yes, he was racist, no doubt about it but he had pegging order. Bottom of the dump came Ganga Indian's - Bihari's, Bengalis, Orrisans. That is why he starved 3 million of your people in WW2. What is now Pakistan was kept well supplied.

Link > http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

the comparison to 2016 is irrelevant, or can be more compared to the leftist liberals of today.
That is because Churchill and those of his ilk (there are plenty of them kicking around today) have been shackled by efforts of 'libtards' over the preceding five decades. Pull the libtards out of UK or wider West and watch how the sentiment (conservative right) that starved your people into walking bones will resurace with a vengence.

Don't forget that.

She is regal.
I agree. She is like lithe black cougar only you also get oozing intelligence as a bonus.

No. To use the oft repeated Indian refrain - "Araaaaaaaaay bhaiii dther waj no Pakistan then". That is what I hear everytime I talk of history of Pakistan from Indians.

Yes, he was racist, no doubt about it but he had pegging order. Bottom of the dump came Ganga Indian's - Bihari's, Bengalis, Orrisans. That is why he starved 3 million of your people in WW2. What is now Pakistan was kept well supplied.

lol, Why don't you simply accept it that Churchill looked at Indians and Pakistanis in the same light. He would have as much easily killed your people as much as he killed mine. Besides what Does a lunatic Churchill have to do with anything happening in 2016. It is in no way related.

Link > http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

That is because Churchill and those of his ilk (there are plenty of them kicking around today) have been shackled by efforts of 'libtards' over the preceding five decades. Pull the libtards out of UK or wider West and watch how the sentiment (conservative right) that starved your people into walking bones will resurace with a vengence.

Don't forget that.

By definition i am a liberal too, but liberals right now are down right narrow minded, racist and incredibly stupid. Libtards are NOT in any way liberals. Even if they like to call themselves liberals...

Back
Top Bottom