What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

africans, indonesians, micronesians, hawaiians, kwaitians, qatarians, saudi arabians

practically all dark skinned people have their origin in india :D

Not only Dark Skinned people, even yellow and white skinned people too .... :D

Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_mitocondriales.PNG

There is nothing preventing Zoroastrians from visiting Hindu temples. Especially one that worships Agni.

There is a good reason the Pareses chose to migrate to India you know. It is racial memory.

The Hindu inscriptions aren't as old as the Zoroashtrian/Persian inscriptions in that place. To me, that indicates a fire pit already in use by Zoroashtrians that was later adopted by the Hindus. Of course, you're free to believe otherwise.

All the Kings had the wisemen's (Sages) and experts counsel. People who traveled across the length and breadth of the country. It was not like an ignorant Indian would have just set sail one day.

But travelling the length and breath of the coutry would not have prepared anyone to set out on a practically suicide mission in search of a continent that nobody knew existed! Indians had no knowledge of Australia, a much closer continent, till it was discovered by Europeans.

We go by the evidence already found, not by the evidence that might be found in future.

It's not a question of European mindset or Indian mindset. You're ready to believe ancient Indians went to the Americas without any evidence, while I'm ready to wait till something more convincing is unearthed.
Evidence is written in our texts,but you wont consider it as proof since its not western.
32,000 year old city(dwaraka) found in coast of gujarat recently goes to show that civilization didnt start from egyptians which west claims was 5000 yrs old.

Not all Indians. It's true that scientific enquiry was advanced in India, but such knowledge wasn't widespread. And Varaha lifting the World is mentioned in our Texts. That it is shown as a sphere is a much later addendum, possibly only perpetuated by modern Art and Media.

Cakracasah parinaham prthivya
”people who reside on the surface of earth circumference” [Rig veda 1.33.8] 5000 BC

madhye samantandasya bhugolo vyomni tisthati
“In the midst of universe (Brahmanda), the spherical earth stands firm in the space”- Rig Veda 5000 BC [12th ch-32 sloka]

The Hindu inscriptions aren't as old as the Zoroashtrian/Persian inscriptions in that place. To me, that indicates a fire pit already in use by Zoroashtrians that was later adopted by the Hindus. Of course, you're free to believe otherwise.

I am aware of your anti Hindu stand.

Clearly your opinions are more valuable than a world renowned Zoroastrian scholar. :coffee:

Not to mention that the Hindu inscriptions are in Nagari Devnagri script used since 8th century.

There are twenty inscriptions embedded in the the stone walls of the temple complex. Eighteen are in the Nagari Devnagri script, one is in Punjabi using the Gurumukhi script ( Guru Nanak visited Baku temple before he went to Mecca ) and one is a bilingual inscription in Sanskrit and Persian.

This bilingual inscription is dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Jwalaji and fire, and is dated Samvat 1802 (1745-46 CE). The Punjabi language inscription is a quotation from the Adi Granth. The other inscriptions include an invocation to Lord Shiva.

Evidence is written in our texts,but you wont consider it as proof since its not western proof.

Pardon me, but I'm not ready to buy mythology as proof of scientific enquiry. I don't want to malign our mythos by verifying every detail under rigorous scientific scrutiny either. Everyone knows that Religion is by default keeping faith on the unprovable.

But travelling the length and breath of the coutry would not have prepared anyone to set out on a practically suicide mission in search of a continent that nobody knew existed! Indians had no knowledge of Australia, a much closer continent, till it was discovered by Europeans.

If they could sail from Africa to Philippines, then the rest is not beyond the pale. In all likelihood they would have known about Australia and just let it be.

Cakracasah parinaham prthivya
”people who reside on the surface of earth circumference” [Rig veda 1.33.8] 5000 BC

madhye samantandasya bhugolo vyomni tisthati
“In the midst of universe (Brahmanda), the spherical earth stands firm in the space”- Rig Veda 5000 BC [12th ch-32 sloka]

And keep in mind that a sailor was forbidden to learn about this text. In fact, sailors were usually banished from their villages/castes as they'd crossed the oceans and putrified themselves. Perhaps the Tamil expeditions weren't so particular about this.

If they could sail from Africa to Philippines, then the rest is not beyond the pale. In all likelihood they would have known about Australia and just let it be.

Who has travelled from Africa to Phillipines in one go? Can you provide any references?

Pardon me, but I'm not ready to buy mythology as proof of scientific enquiry. I don't want to malign our mythos by verifying every detail under rigorous scientific scrutiny either. Everyone knows that Religion is by default keeping faith on the unprovable.
What you call science today will be myth tomorrow for people.So what was science then in india you call it myth now.Europeans believed only earth ,sun and moon existed while we knew about 9 planets.
So everything that is not western or does not side with western belief is mythos or stories? is the world modelled on western thinking & western science & rational thought only?

And keep in mind that a sailor was forbidden to learn about this text. In fact, sailors were usually banished from their villages/castes as they'd crossed the oceans and putrified themselves. Perhaps the Tamil expeditions weren't so particular about this.

Sailors were rich, could afford any number of scholars to educate them. Tamils, Odiyas, Gujaratis, Keralites did not give a hoot about such superstitions apparently given they sailed everywhere.

I am aware of your anti Hindu stand.

Clearly your opinions are more valuable than a world renowned Zoroastrian scholar. :coffee:

Not to mention that the Hindu inscriptions are in Nagari Devnagri script used since 8th century.

There are twenty inscriptions embedded in the the stone walls of the temple complex. Eighteen are in the Nagari Devnagri script, one is in Punjabi using the Gurumukhi script ( Guru Nanak visited Baku temple before he went to Mecca ) and one is a bilingual inscription in Sanskrit and Persian.

This bilingual inscription is dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Jwalaji and fire, and is dated Samvat 1802 (1745-46 CE). The Punjabi language inscription is a quotation from the Adi Granth. The other inscriptions include an invocation to Lord Shiva.

Sure, I'm anti Hindu now for not buying your theory that it was never a Zoroashtrian place of worship(not that your opinions matter the least bit to me). And what of those authors who insist the Zoroashtrians worshipped there before the Hindus? Are they all Anti-Hindu like me?:lol:

Who has travelled from Africa to Phillipines in one go? Can you provide any references?

It is not about one go, it is basic knowledge about the Oceans. Once you are a sea faring person, then there is no stopping anyone. If Columbus could land up in South America with his primitive ships, then no reason why Indians could not.

Sailors were rich, could afford any number of scholars to educate them. Tamils, Odiyas, Gujaratis, Keralites did not give a hoot about such superstitions apparently given they sailed everywhere.

Fine. But all this is in no way evidence of Indians reaching the Americas. The Chinese too believe a few of their sailors reached Americas before the Europeans. But no evidence is forthcoming, and nobody's buying it. Would you believe their claim?

Fine. But all this is in no way evidence of Indians reaching the Americas. The Chinese too believe a few of their sailors reached Americas before the Europeans. But no evidence is forthcoming, and nobody's buying it. Would you believe their claim?

For me the similarities in the culture of Mayans and India/Indonesia is proof enough. For me the sculptures speaks volumes. I do not believe in coincidences that so similar cultures would have sprung up in so far away lands simultaneously. The rest of the jigsaw puzzle just needs to be found.

It is not about one go, it is basic knowledge about the Oceans. Once you are a sea faring person, then there is no stopping anyone. If Columbus could land up in South America with his primitive ships, then no reason why Indians could not.

The distance from the Phillipines to the Americas is more than the distance between Africa and Phillipines, and with no landmass & water source in sight. As I said before, it's a question of endurance.

To give you a similar analogy: We now know there are so many planets and stars around us. We know that a star named Proxima Centauri exists 4.2 light years away from us. But do we have the means to go there yet? Can any of our present space vehicles sustain us till we reach there?

For me the similarities in the culture of Mayans and India/Indonesia is proof enough. For me the sculptures speaks volumes. I do not believe in coincidences that so similar cultures would have sprung up in so far away lands simultaneously. The rest of the jigsaw puzzle just needs to be found.

Good to hear that. But to many, the sculptures aren't even similar to begin with. The Balinese art is positively East Asian and quite different from Amerindian Art. So I guess a few will never be confinced merely by such comparisons, and I guess I'm one of those.

Back
Top Bottom