What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Sure, I'm anti Hindu now for not buying your theory that it was never a Zoroashtrian place of worship(not that your opinions matter the least bit to me). And what of those authors who insist the Zoroashtrians worshipped there before the Hindus? Are they all Anti-Hindu like me?:lol:

You are too thick to realize its not my theory.

Are you seriously asking me if the other Muslim, christian 'experts' are anti Hindu ? :coffee:

You are too thick to realize its not my theory.

Are you seriously asking me if the other Muslim, christian 'experts' are anti Hindu ? :coffee:

And are you asking me if the Indians, who were themselves under attack from the West since 8th Century, beat the Persian Zoroashtrians in finding a gas/fire pit in Baku?

That you selectively choose to believe those who advocate the theory that you want to believe speaks more about you. I only read both sides of it and support the one that has greater reason and merit.

The distance from the Phillipines to the Americas is more than the distance between Africa and Phillipines, and with no landmass & water source in sight. As I said before, it's a question of endurance.
To give you a similar analogy: We now know there are so many planets and stars around us. We know that a star named Proxima Centauri exists 4.2 light years away from us. But do we have the means to go there yet? Can any of our present space vehicles sustain us till we reach there?

I will give you a better analogy. Indian sages called this world Maya, that matter does not exist. People laughed at them and their theories. Now we find that we are made up of "nothing." Now we are in search of a "god particle" which can give mass to a theoretical point particle. How did the sages know? Did they look into matter and conduct laboratory tests to arrive at such truths?

Balinese art is positively East Asian
Balinese art is a take off on the Indian art. Similar naga structures abound in India. Just look at the vimanas of Tamil architecture, it is simply the same.

And are you asking me if the Indians, who were themselves under attack from the West since 8th Century, beat the Persian Zoroashtrians in finding a gas/fire pit in Baku?

That you selectively choose to believe those who advocate the theory that you want to believe speaks more about you. I only read both sides of it and support the one that has greater reason and merit.

Nonsense. Alexander attacked India before 8th century LOL. More like 300 BC.

Persians were hindus who split away and formed a sect called Zoroastrianism. The temple is far older than 8th century in any case. Do you even know what Samvat is ?

What you call science today will be myth tomorrow for people.So what was science then in india you call it myth now.Europeans believed only earth ,sun and moon existed while we knew about 9 planets.
So everything that is not western or does not side with western belief is mythos or stories? is the world modelled on western thinking & western science & rational thought only?

No, it isn't. But as long as a theory is backed by good scientific proof, who isn't willing to believe Indians or Chinese or anybody else? But if one presents a theory and quotes our religious scriptures, I'd give it the same merit as for someone who presents a theory and quotes from the Bible or Quran as proof.

No, it isn't. But as long as a theory is backed by good scientific proof, who isn't willing to believe Indians or Chinese or anybody else? But if one presents a theory and quotes our religious scriptures, I'd give it the same merit as for someone who presents a theory and quotes from the Bible or Quran as proof.
That is why i said wait for it to come out, the invention was zero was recently attributed to india all the while it was thought as some western invention, in time people come out of colonial mentality and find their roots then you will see new discoveries and our heritage being told. I told you before to have a open mind.

I will give you a better analogy. Indian sages called this world Maya, that matter does not exist. People laughed at them and their theories. Now we find that we are made up of "nothing." Now we are in search of a "god particle" which can give mass to a theoretical point particle. How did the sages know? Did they look into matter and conduct laboratory tests to arrive at such truths?

Balinese art is a take off on the Indian art. Similar naga structures about in India.

They did nor say that matter did not exist. They meant that the World is an illusion, and the senses perpetrate the illusion. Indriyanigraha was told as the key to seeing through the Maya.And the search for the God particle is to arrive at a theory to explain the already established fact that mass exists.

Your reasoning is akin to saying that since scientists hadn't arrived at a proof for the Gravitational theory, gravitation itself did not exist!

That is why i said wait for it to come out, the invention was zero was recently attributed to india all the while it was thought as some western invention, in time people come out of colonial mentality and find their roots then you will see new discoveries and our heritage being told. I told you before to have a open mind.

The Zero was known as the invention of the Indians for a long time to the Arabs. The Europeans had earlier mistaken it to be Arabic, and promptly corrected themselves on finding proof in India.

Nonsense. Alexander attacked India before 8th century LOL. More like 300 BC.

Persians were hindus who split away and formed a sect called Zoroastrianism. The temple is far older than 8th century in any case. Do you even know what Samvat is ?

You failed to comprehend the meaning of 'continous'. Anyways, I have little interest in your Hindu-Supremacist views. Zoroashtrians, Jews, Christians, Muslims everybody were originally Hindus, but later split off from Hinduism, if this'll make you happy. But here's something to chew on: What made them abandon Hindu beliefs and start new religions? A few theories are lacking in this regard.

Last edited:
They did nor say that matter did not exist. They meant that the World is an illusion, and the senses perpetrate the illusion. Indriyanigraha was told as the key to seeing through the Maya.And the search for the God particle is to arrive at a theory to explain the already established fact that mass exists.

They did say the world itself is an illusion. And no matter does not exist, what we have is huge empty spaces within empty spaces. The way a bat perceives the world is different than the way a human does. Is a red rose red for honey bee?

Theoritical physicist Leonard Mladinow on how half the things we see do not exist even.

More importantly,

Your reasoning is akin to saying that since scientists hadn't arrived at a proof for the Gravitational theory, gravitation itself did not exist!

That was your reasoning for how Indians have not landed in South America just because we do not know how.

If Columbus could land up in South America with his primitive ships, then no reason why Indians could not.

Those ships were small sized merchant vessels not even meant for exploration, and certainly not the largest that were produced in the shipyards at that time.
But still, the did they job and i find it mildly amusing you use ridicule on them while not even presenting a sort of ships Indians would use on their "supposed" journey.

This thread has a very ridiculous wording - I mean apparently ridiculous.
There are some 'Oaks'(from PN Oak) who believe Hindus inhabited Mexico etc, and there are skeptics like @Indischer .

My conclusions are as follows :

i. The primary problem about ascertaining the extent of Hindu culture is this - how do you define a Hindu. Hinduism is and has been a dynamic faith. Meaning it has changed its forms with the time. The tenets remain the same but the practices and outward rituals have changed. If Hinduism is defined as the wide cultural grouping with belief in the Supreme, the Trimurti etc Hinduism can be considered to be extended to a greater part of South Asia to East Asia.

ii. However, within Hinduism is the strong branch of Nastiks - and other groups that need not believe in Shaivism or Vaishnavism for example. They may follow a fire ritual. We may call it Homa, someone else may call it Ahom, yet else would call it Yagna etc.

iii. There are some striking similarities between Indian and other ancient cultures - there is no doubt about that. Thing is - is this coincidental or there is more to it?

So in the end - I would not buy the premise that the Aztec pyramids were Hindu inspired. But I would not reject it either. A lack of geographical proximity is not enough argument. I will need look deeper and form a better opinion. :agree:

You failed to comprehend the meaning of 'continous'. Anyways, I have little interest in your Hindu-Supremacist views. Zoroashtrians, Jews, Christians, Muslims everybody were originally Hindus, but later split off from Hinduism, if this'll make you happy. But here's something to chew on: What made them abandon Hindu beliefs and start new religions? A few theories are lacking in this regard.

There is nothing lacking in it, Zoroastrians broke off from the Indians due to warfares and perceived wrongs. The myth of a savior was borrowed by the Jews from the Zoroastrians. So on goes the tale.

I will give you a better analogy. Indian sages called this world Maya, that matter does not exist. People laughed at them and their theories. Now we find that we are made up of "nothing." Now we are in search of a "god particle" which can give mass to a theoretical point particle. How did the sages know? Did they look into matter and conduct laboratory tests to arrive at such truths?.
One of the reasons we are so quick in dismissing such claims and even without sometimes providing a reason is this simple thing - we don't like to be proved wrong, especially by people whom we consider to be less civilized and evolved in the evolutionary scale. That is the perception.

They did say the world itself is an illusion. And no matter does not exist, what we have is huge empty spaces within empty spaces. The way a bat perceives the world is different than the way a human does. Is a red rose red for honey bee?

Theoritical physicist Leonard Mladinow on how half the things we see do not exist even.

More importantly,

That was your reasoning for how Indians have not landed in South America just because we do not know how.
Well, if anyone from India landed there and were responsible for Amerindian art, why does the theory fail on three counts?
1. Why are they genetically so different from us?
2. Why did they totally abandon their most fundamental trait, Language? The Amerindian languages bear no resemblance to either Indo-Aryan or Dravidian language groups. Why is it so?
3. Why did they abandon their religion? Why is it that an entirely new pantheon of Gods was adopted, bearing no resemblance to Indic Gods?

I doubt given the research already done in these areas that any proof that radically alters the present views will present itself.

@SarthakGanguly for your consideration :)

But still, the did they job and i find it mildly amusing you use ridicule on them while not even presenting a sort of ships Indians would use on their "supposed" journey.

They were sailing between Africa and Philippines, that is a lot of Ocean. I will look up the ships later on and post it if I find it.

Back
Top Bottom