What's new

Metro Train Pact Today

MQM was among the parties which voted in favour of 18th amendment. More autonomy to provinces has been a long standing demand of MQM. MQM has enough power in provincial assembly to force PPP in this issue, sadly I don't see MQM even trying for it.

When Federation intervenes it then becomes Punjab usurping the rights of smaller provinces, Punjab has been the punching bag for every failure for too long. Now that provinces are autonomous their failures are their own, intervention by Federation will needlessly complicate issues.

MQM is crap. So better not talk about it. What I am saying is that if provincial govt doesn't deliver like the chors of PPP then what is the responsiblity of federal govt. Keep watching while a part of Pakistan is turned to dust?

The same role MQM voted for in 18th amendment.

So that means karachiites should continue paying taxes and then be ready to live a life of sub saharan Africa. Right??

So what is the role of federal govt. To sit and watch while the biggest city of Pakistan goes to gutters?

The role of the Federal Government has drastically reduced after the 18th amendment to dealing with the Foreign Policy, Federal Institutions etc.

10390317_577410252358263_2948906412524270720_n.jpg
10390317_577410252358263_2948906412524270720_n.jpg

I do not think it is a matter of Federal govt assigning budget. Punjab govt started Metro Bus project without an iota of help or encouragement oe budget from Federal govt under PPP.

Turkey and China both support Punjab Govt because of various reasons. Chief among them is the ability to plan, execute, and deliver infrastructure projects. They would likely support development in rest of Pakistan provided they see similar commitment and administrative resources. Karachi wasted Mustafa Kamal, who had a track record of success. I do not see somee one like him in other provinces. Let us hope we get someone else from KPK or Sindh. As for Baluchistan, Federal govt will do a good bit to support Dr. Abdul Malik.

I do not think it is a matter of Federal govt assigning budget. Punjab govt started Metro Bus project without an iota of help or encouragement oe budget from Federal govt under PPP.

Turkey and China both support Punjab Govt because of various reasons. Chief among them is the ability to plan, execute, and deliver infrastructure projects. They would likely support development in rest of Pakistan provided they see similar commitment and administrative resources. Karachi wasted Mustafa Kamal, who had a track record of success. I do not see somee one like him in other provinces. Let us hope we get someone else from KPK or Sindh. As for Baluchistan, Federal govt will do a good bit to support Dr. Abdul Malik.
Hmm ok is there any way that federal government oversees the provincial government ? I think Karachi is the most important city who needs a metro train system or transit system how can it be done ?

faggots destroying and developing lahore.. instead they should build new cities, lakin nahi... akal tou in butto ko cho ker nahi guzri...

also federal fatty guy is neglecting Karachi, as if its not under his governance..
if he had thought of these projects before expansion of Lahore, I might have approed..

bhai sahab ap kay leaderan Imran Khan and Pervez Khattak be yeh chatay hai KPK mai. Har cheez ke tara is ko political mat lo

Just look at what happens to the bahria town underpass project and Karachi circular railway so hoping for Karachi metro train is disgusting:(
the people of Punjab gives mandate to PML(N) thatswhy they deserve development while we havnt thatswhy we have to rot :lol:

Karachi ko kuch milna nahi hai aur train par KUTC. WTF!!!

Yaar aik lyari express way pata nahi 30 saal pehle plan hoi, 10 saal pehle construction shuru hoi aur aaj tak jaari hai... So for now is tasvir se hi dil bharo... When cities around the world will have maglev and flying cars maybe then Karachi will get metro/kcr... Hamara shahar yateem hai:)

27 km budget 1.6 billion
Bangalore phase 2
74 km budget 4.4 billion
Bangalore phase 1
44 km budget 2.4 billion
seems fine

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom