What's new

Metro rail to ease plight of Dhaka commuters

Eorl ⚔;3754156 said:
Hmm... I'm happy what ever I have got, but become unhappy when people hide AL's deception showing their false dream.

Which flyover? The biggest Jatrabari flyover is not any AL venture.

Hateerjheel is not a venture of this govt. but of care taker govt. Don't know?

Do not know about Banani overpass who took this venture. AL may be :undecided:

And some widening of roads and building of new bridge are nothing compared to the manifesto which were given by this Govt before 2008. Ever saw the dream-line manifesto of AL?

Why should we praise or condemn a ruling party. It is the govt of Bangladesh that is persuing the metro project. Mention of a political party is not relevant here.

nice to hear but again we are SA...:( we are hearing abt Karachi Metro since 70s & still the construction is going to start in march 2013:( good for Dhaka peoples i wonder how this most conjested city in the world bear the traffic during construction:undecided:

metro's in cities are need of the hour..particularly in populated cities in South asia

About 15 - 20 Indian cities will have metros by the time the time Dhaka or Karachi gets its metro .
Speaks a lot about infrastructural development in Pakistan and Bangladesh :woot:
Ofcourse Metro isnt everything however in our cities which are so damn dense its a must .

About 15 - 20 Indian cities will have metros by the time the time Dhaka or Karachi gets its metro .
Speaks a lot about infrastructural development in Pakistan and Bangladesh :woot:
Ofcourse Metro isnt everything however in our cities which are so damn dense its a must .

Karachi can get by that time but i am skeptical about Dhaka. Dhaka is so overcrowded and mismanaged that a sophisticated system like metros won't work there

Good on you... but what is your point exactly?How come SUPERPOWER India is comparing themselves to us pole vaulters? shame shame :D

Good on you... but what is your point exactly?How come SUPERPOWER India is comparing themselves to us pole vaulters? shame shame :D

Any 6 year old would have understood the point that i was making .....but i guess its the effect of high IQ .

Any 6 year old would have understood the point that i was making .....but i guess its the effect of high IQ .

First read my post. Then comprehend its meaning. If you are going to compare India's economy with Bangladesh's then you will only get a reply of that caliber. Metro isn't our only work on infrastructure. We are spending billions on widening our road, building new bridges in place of older ones, building tunnels, flyovers, overpasses. That should give you a fair idea about Our priority on infrastructure. Don't try to be a smartypants. WE don't care about your 20 metros, we only require 2 for now at most. One for Dhaka and the other for Chittagong as the other cities are not that densely populated.

First read my post. Then comprehend its meaning. If you are going to compare India's economy with Bangladesh's then you will only get a reply of that caliber. Metro isn't our only work on infrastructure. We are spending billions on widening our road, building new bridges in place of older ones, building tunnels, flyovers, overpasses. That should give you a fair idea about Our priority on infrastructure. Don't try to be a smartypants. WE don't care about your 20 metros, we only require 2 for now at most. One for Dhaka and the other for Chittagong as the other cities are not that densely populated.

This thread is about metro and not some widening of shitty roads isnt it, and i was showing the shortcomings which was hard for you to digest .

Eh....inferiority complex here . No wonder u deserve to be shown hollow dreams by your government .

You are a contradicting person. First you show your INFRASTRUCTURAL SUPER power then when i talk about the development of infrastructure, you say it a metro thread :lol: strop embarrassing yourself now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom