What's new

Metro rail to ease plight of Dhaka commuters

Why should we praise or condemn a ruling party. It is the govt of Bangladesh that is persuing the metro project. Mention of a political party is not relevant here.

"Bangladesh govt" label can not be used because:

1) "Bangladesh govt" throughly been politicized by Awami League political cadre and activist.
2) Every depertment, ministry, Banks, judiciary, police, education, transport; all departments were installed with Awami goons and looters.
3) "Bangladesh govt" was not represented people but respresents Awami League as party and its agenda.

Awami League political looters and goons has no place hiding behind "Bangladesh govt" identity.

1. Bangladesh and Dhaka are developing at a fast pace. There are parts of Dhaka which are quite developed and parts which are slums as is the case in Brazil, a BRIC state.

2. I will not fight hate with hate and belittle India, you with your hateful attitude do that yourself.

1. Point taken. same is the case with many S. Asian cities but none of the nationality illegally cross border. do you know how many illegal bangladeshis are there in calcutta and other cities of India?? If Dhaka is developed and suffice enough to provide for its citizen then why so may of BDeshis instead of earning livelihood in Dhaka apply for Indian Ration cards?? I have seen several on my own and as much as i sympathise to them i feel for my own poors whose rights are in away being snatched by outsiders.
feed your family and dont send them to neighbors for begging. period.

2. Your POV.

1. Bangladesh and Dhaka are developing at a fast pace. There are parts of Dhaka which are quite developed and parts which are slums as is the case in Brazil, a BRIC state.

2. I will not fight hate with hate and belittle India, you with your hateful attitude do that yourself.

You just earned my respect sir.

1. Point taken. same is the case with many S. Asian cities but none of the nationality illegally cross border. do you know how many illegal bangladeshis are there in calcutta and other cities of India?? If Dhaka is developed and suffice enough to provide for its citizen then why so may of BDeshis instead of earning livelihood in Dhaka apply for Indian Ration cards?? I have seen several on my own and as much as i sympathise to them i feel for my own poors whose rights are in away being snatched by outsiders.

2. Your POV.

The issue of "illegal Bangladeshi immigration" to the land of milk and honey paved with gold that is India has been widely discussed here.

I cannot comment on the stories you are telling us on this forum, but what I do know personally as I come from Sylhet district of Sylhet division (Sylhet division is composed of 4 districts one of which itself is called Sylhet) and from an area near the border, no Sylhetis are going to Assam.

I know this for a fact for one part of Bangladesh and one specific part of India.

By the way my friend this thread is not about immigration but about metro rail.

:D

@Mr greek and akash batash
calcutta look like las vegas and dhaka is a slum,now please stop crying.
thanks

i thought that people of dhaka are content with their helicopters.y they want to travel in metro rather than fly in their spcl 'helicopter'

i thought that people of dhaka are content with their helicopters.y they want to travel in metro rather than fly in their spcl 'helicopter'

Why not both? each of us wants to own a helicopter and a train for themselves :azn: ujelly?

But, under your loved British masters you have already started 100 years before we started. So, it is India which remains 50 years behind us. Think of a marathon course.

And Bangladesh was free during that time??
British build all infrastructure for India-What a joke!!

Bangladeshis here are bringing up their local politics and indians are entering through that loophole to destroy this thread. So, I ask why the bangladeshis should bring up their personal political orientation in an international forum? Please, do not give into this ghetto mentality.

Bangladeshis here are bringing up their local politics and indians are entering through that loophole to destroy this thread. So, I ask why the bangladeshis should bring up their personal political orientation in an international forum? Please, do not give into this ghetto mentality.

Looks like you are watching too many Ekta kapoor Serials. LOL.

Congratulations Bangladesh. Keep it up. Metro is a must for public transportation for any decent sized city. Around the world any city (with few exceptions) worth a name has a metro system. So Bangladesh should not be behind.

P.S. And now please stop comparing Dhaka with any other India city. The truth is that Dhaka can't even compare with any Tier II city of India forget about comparing with Kolkatta (which is a tier one city). Spend the next 10 years building your city and then we will see with which Tier II Indian city you can compare.

2. Your POV.

No need to bring this illegal Bangladeshi issue in every thread.

Many cities in India do not have a Metro yet... some are in planning stage. This metro will bring in much needed traffic relief and is a good beginning for BD.

This will certainly help Dhaka population to commute.

One thing i have noticed, there are more Indians in Bangladeshi thread then the Bangladeshis. Very interesting.

This will certainly help Dhaka population to commute.

One thing i have noticed, there are more Indians in Bangladeshi thread then the Bangladeshis. Very interesting.
Actually, there are more Indians on Pakistan Defence forum than actual Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom