What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

Why are you drawing conclusions so fast? Not only I don't have a problem with Shias,but in many cases I prefer them,geopolitically. I mentioned Shia Islam so that the Pakistani people here can tell if the ones in Athens are from some ethnic subgroup or minority there. Like Hazaras or something.
Shias in Pakistan are present in all ethnic group
Pakistan probably has the second highest Shia population after Iran

400 people , 4 days passed no arrest. CCTV camera broken and hanging around Minar e Pakistan .. Punjab police and Buzdar need flogging including 400 people or hang them at mir e pakistan. ..... crime right under Minar E Pakistan on 14th August..

Last edited:
This is a video of sexual assault in progress. I could not get myself to see it.

I pray that these criminals get what they deserve in this life and the next.

People should install CCTV cameras in their houses... there are hundreds of low cost solar powered camera in the market ... running your own surveillance system if you want to protect you family.

Victim sister Ayisha Akram interview .... govt need to implement public hanging.

Last edited:
3 years ago I visited Pakistani monument in Islamabad with my relatives. My female relatives, who were all dressed modestly in traditional Pakistani cloths with heads covered were staired at by a group of men, these pathetic bafoons followed our family. We didnt stay long and felt extreamly uncomfortable and decided to leave.
Left a negative experiance and will not visit the monument again.
There is a huge problem in Pakistan which needs addressing.

3 years ago I visited Pakistani monument in Islamabad with my relatives. My female relatives, who were all dressed modestly in traditional Pakistani cloths with heads covered were staired at by a group of men, these pathetic bafoons followed our family. We didnt stay long and felt extreamly uncomfortable and decided to leave.
I think when you walk out in the park with family, carry a licensed weapon. Gharat ka naam pa qatal ..but those bagharat no coming front to rescue.

A little kid in green dressing alone tries to rescue that woman...

Sir are you Pak,Turk? Can you tell us your ethnicity?

This is crime culprits should be punished No country is free from crimes. Is Your country is free from these types of crimes?
We need to stop denying we have a problem. How are you going to solve anything if you keep burying your head in the sand? No more deflecting, no more whataboutery and for the love of God, NO MORE VICTIM BLAMING. Fact of the matter is this society has hit rock bottom and we need to take drastic measures to fix it. Way too many jahil animals are roaming free in this country.

Back
Top Bottom