What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

Not very good at introspection, are we?
Very good at introspection, people were introspecting

Till your lot showed up first saying thank Jinnah, this is Naya Pakistan, trolling people

So the discussion shifted

Not very good at introspection, are we?
I was reminding the two posters that Pakistanis are no less guilty of misogyny than Indians, you knucklehead. Read the post again, and see if you understand the sarcasm this time.

And that is why we don't go forward, for us people as long as we are slightly better than each other we are fine, these are sociocultural problems that only education and tough laws will solve.
Look at few comments above. A shameful act of hundreds of men molesting a woman has turned into India vs Pakistan.
The goggles such people wear has only one colour and it comes to fore within few posts on almost each and every thread.

Men gawking at women in this entire region is very common. If the woman happens to be dressed in western attire then it can go to a different level all together. It brings out something that a lot of people may not want to accept, but it exists.
Exemplary punishment, social changes, policing, educating maybe required to bring a change. How much of each is something I am not aware of.

Last edited:
As I woman, I am just tired now. Every week in and out we have cases of murder rapes harassments. You can only wonder when you are going to be next. I only can pray to Allah swt for safety. Nothing else. Nothing from this inept government or men in my country. Its a lost cause now.

Off with their heads. No other way to domesticate these animals. We can execute one person a day and keep this going for a year. Get everyone to see it on television just before the 9 o clock news.

Do you believe these women will write to Taliban or Qassem to have some sense of justice as current penal code does not cater your demands of daily chopping streaming network.

As I woman, I am just tired now. Every week in and out we have cases of murder rapes harassments. You can only wonder when you are going to be next. I only can pray to Allah swt for safety. Nothing else. Nothing from this inept government or men in my country. Its a lost cause now.
Human rights organization stop Gov from making harsh laws against harassment

So first order of business nuetralize em, so gov can effectively govern and implement harsh punishments

Human rights organization stop Gov from making harsh laws against harassment

So first order of business nuetralize em, so gov can effectively govern and implement harsh punishments

Sure. I am all up for public hanging and death penalty. But I am not in government? People in government need to realize this.

But Khair I dont think this is going to help either. Its gotten worse since Motorway case of last year.

Dont be Hopeless Mates

honestly, in my inner and outer circle,

We cant even imagine such Haramzadgi..

Most of these are definitely from suburbs or outskirts of lahore and their fun is doing haram puna away from their towns

I have seen, during national days and other off days, Parks are usually filled with non residents of people
they are not afraid of committing crimes because they know they will disappear in no time

Locals and Residents of area Never Ever imagine to such things

Kudrat ka Nizam Aesa ha k.. Azaab aur Hidayat k liye kisi aik Naik ki jaan ki qurbani mujood lazmi ha
These filths were long due for punishment, but were out loose

What type of punishment? Beheading?
Few week jail sentence is more than enough for harassment.
Yes, beheading and death penalties. Woman are scarred for LIFE. The criminal should be too. A few weeks in jail is badge of honor for these people. It doesn't set them straight as you'd like to think.

Solution is..

These people must be Publicized in all their surroundings and must be banned with Negative character report across pakistan.

Dar Badder ker do inko

What type of punishment? Beheading?
Few week jail sentence is more than enough for harassment.
Section 509 of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a person labels any woman, utters any disrespectful word, or is offensive by their gesture, he’s liable to the punishment of three years or fine or both.

Section 366A of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a girl under the age of 18 is forced to perform sexual intercourse, the offender is liable to a punishment of 10 years and fine.

Section 509 of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a person demands sexual favors and uses a verbal or non-verbal form of communication, causing any kind of annoyance, the person is liable to a punishment of three years or fine or both.

Section 509 of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a person makes a false accusation of fornication against any woman, he is liable to five years in prison along with a fine.

Section 354A of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a person assaults a woman using criminal force, stripping off her clothes and exposing her to public view, he is liable to be punished with death or imprisonment for life along with fine.

Section 294 of Pakistan Penal Code 1860: If a person uses any indecent or vulgar language in a public place with an intention to offend, he is liable to the punishment of three years along with fine.

According to Section 3 of the Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2010, each organization has to constitute an inquiry committee to inquire into complaints made regarding workplace harassment. The committee should comprise of three members. One member should be a woman.

According to Section 2(H) of the Protection Against Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2010, anyone making an unwelcoming sexual advance, requests for sexual favors, or his any verbal or physical conduct (falls in the category of workplace harassment) causes interference with work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment for fellow co-workers, can be liable to following penalties

Minor penalties:-

Censure withholding for a specific period
Promotion or increment stoppage for a specific period
Recovery or compensation, payable to the complainant from pay or any other source of the accused
Major Penalties:-

Reduction to a lower post
Compulsory retirement
Removal from service
Dismissal from service or fine

Current law, I want to add proper beatings by a police officer into the mix, also name record sheet for employers to see what pos they are hiring

And some of these laws require much harsher punishment

Aysa nhi hota. Jitna bara crime ho utni hi saza hoti ha. Fine or few weeks jail is more than enough.

Iisi liye to aj yahan a kharay hain. Aisa hona chahye aur agar na howa to aur badtareen hota chala jayega.

Is government following up on this incident? Any so called statements? Anything?

Aysa nhi hota. Jitna bara crime ho utni hi saza hoti ha. Fine or few weeks jail is more than enough.
durr-fittay-muu-lanat.gif

Clearly people are terrified and if someone is caught, people get loose motions after hearing

Few weeks is more then enough

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom