What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

Why wouldn't she? Are only men allowed to go to Minar-e-Pakistan? There's something very wrong with you if you see something so heinous and your first thought is to blame the victim and not the culprit.

Reevaluate your life and seek help.
Matlab in these type of situations where you see uneducated idiots gathered

Why wouldn't she? Are only men allowed to go to Minar-e-Pakistan? There's something very wrong with you if you see something so heinous and your first thought is to blame the victim and not the culprit.

Reevaluate your life and seek help.
Such places have attracted some unwanted sections of society such as gangs of desperate men.

this shows the level of frustration our awam has, i am speechless and trying hard to find words, this for sure will be used as mockery by our enemies in world media

I have no sympathy for stupids, just like I have no sympathy for men raising tiger only for him chew his genital one day.

Being sad, or condemning the perpetrators will not give relief to the victims. We require actions on the ground.
We have to focus on our children, sending them to school and university does not teach them any morality and civility at all.
our politics shows abundant examples where we damn care about ethics for our rivals, and our new leaders are forefront to promote it.
there is a big difference between what we professed to be and what we are, the factual status shows a much worse.
We as a nation have become a values sans society.
Our judicial system has virtually collapsed, here the criminal gets honor while the victim has to face even more humiliation during and after the court proceedings.
Getting justice here is the responsibility of the victims. if the victim has fewer financial resources than the opponent, there is no surety of the punishment of the criminal at all.

What do we need to change?
We have to change ourselves, to change our society.

You are the only one who seems to have unravelled the truth.

An act like this is not possible in Pakistan.
It is an act of conspiracy by RAW and Indians.

There are as much scum in India that are over here, I am sick and tired of this culture of making light of horrific stories in each others countries. This is a regional problem of $hitty fcking bastard misogynistic males.

There are as much scum in India that are over here, I am sick and tired of this culture of making light of horrific stories in each others countries. This is a regional problem of $hitty fcking bastard misogynistic males.
I wonder about those who claim that these incidents happen only across the borders and not within their borders. Like our friend above.
Till such time there are specimens like this it would continue. Young, middle age, old men staring at women is very common in this part of the world.
But for few experts here, it only happens in other countries.

Blind bats these are.

Off with their heads. No other way to domesticate these animals. We can execute one person a day and keep this going for a year. Get everyone to see it on television just before the 9 o clock news.

I wonder about those who claim that these incidents happen only across the borders and not within their borders. Like our friend above.
Till such time there are specimens like this it would continue. Young, middle age, old men staring at women is very common in this part of the world.

Blind bats these are.

And that is why we don't go forward, for us people as long as we are slightly better than each other we are fine, these are sociocultural problems that only education and tough laws will solve.

Blind bats these are.
These types of crimes are very less in Pakistan compared to India

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom