What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

I want to ask, why is it perceived so that the entire mob is affiliated with Islam?

She's talking about versions. You tell me, will this mob support the Taliban version of Islam or the deeper version of Islam as understood by Pakistanis like Faiz Ahmed Faiz ?

Oh and by the way,most of the Shias here who celebrate Ashura,look dark-skinned
Do you have any Problem with them Being Shia?
If your state is really that secular shouldn't the people be supporting it? Racist Jackass.

She's talking about versions. You tell me, will this mob support the Taliban version of Islam or the deeper version of Islam as understood by Pakistanis like Faiz Ahmed Faiz ?
They support no version, like I said go around th thread to understand this crowd

It has no angle to it, it's just a punk crowd that will get traced down with cameras in the city

And hopefully given the harshest punishment and if I remember correctly they recently introduced harsh punishment for harassment

So I say to em nighty, nighty losers 😁

Tbf don't think most of the people in that crowd were the kind of people who pray or follow any kind of religion seriously, punks gone wild

They're Poondi baaz losers, go around the thread people described what kind of crowd this was

I understood the sense of what "poondi baaz losers" means and my point is their contradictoryness. They lustfully jumped on this woman but you tell me, won't they will also have regressive and oppressive ideas about women which they will learn from some misguided Muslim leaders who believe in perverted versions of Islam ? Will this mob ever condemn these misguided type of Muslim leaders ? That is what the woman officer meant.

like I said go around th thread to understand this crowd

I have read through all nine pages of the thread. Actually you should read the wrong ideas of some of the members like Pakistani Fighter and Multani Guy who are blaming the victim.

Last edited:
Changar paindu mob. Lahore has been overrun by villagers who have never seen a dame out alone. They do not respect private property, not even your car which is standing outside in the open. Lahore is unbearable to live in right now. Should be shoot on sight orders for people harassing women, more so for people going the extra mile to grope them out in the open. Fucking animals.

same kind will chant TLP sligans and vandalize statues this us why I see them ad hypocrites and animals.
sooner or later they show themselves.
Completely agreed the amount of munafqeet/hippocrates in our society is unprecedented.

her first official interview I and all Pakistan should feel shame she is the daughter of Pakistan.

A good interview with very good statements by the social activist. And nice of this media agency to bring out this interview.

---

@HRK, why the negative rating ? You are the only TT member whose is fond of dishing out negatives freely and that too without explaining your point of view against the one you are giving the rating. Please explain why you gave the negative or I will make a complaint in GHQ.

Last edited:
Dear God what people have we become ! And than These sobs and similar mindset swines whine about aurat march
I have negative opinions of aurat march due to its support for bla but if it wasnt a commie invested terror sympathiser group I would back a lot of their demands

Why would any woman go there?

What ever happened to that lady is totally wrong and no one can say otherwise. We are not a Western country even at times can happen here too if some one is looking for the opportunity. Its not an issue of village mindset it can be any city in Pakistan so lets not try to hide and pretend other parts of country are some how different and civilized. There are reasons in Islam of segregation and we are trying to water over those boundaries and these cases will follow us. Plenty of people will say otherwise but results are written on the wall, our society is not ready for the Western culture.

Ok found out she is tiktokor and went into crowd for video but savage men took advantage of her and she fainted.
Well these tiktokers are by no way in comparison with a typical pakistani girl who is educated or belong to a good family.They often invite trouble to themselves by doing publicity stunts or cheap acts.
Rarely a average pakistani girl finds herself in such a situation.

Do you have any Problem with them Being Shia?
If your state is really that secular shouldn't the people be supporting it? Racist Jackass.
Why are you drawing conclusions so fast? Not only I don't have a problem with Shias,but in many cases I prefer them,geopolitically. I mentioned Shia Islam so that the Pakistani people here can tell if the ones in Athens are from some ethnic subgroup or minority there. Like Hazaras or something.

I miss general Zia. If this was his era, the laws were very strict. All these men would be publicly whipped.
That's why women were safe on his era.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom