What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shameful, Paksitan needs to do something regarding these conversions, this intolerance is ruining their country as well..

Pakistan was not created for Hindus, today they are 1.5% of Pakistan in another 100 years they will come down to 0.1%.

Pakistan was not created for Hindus, today they are 1.5% of Pakistan in another 100 years they will come down to 0.1%.

Can you tell me what was Pakistan created for? They still have not figured out why was it created for, the Jamaati led them to believe it was created for Islam, which was just to create an Identity without addressing the problems..

A/c to islam no one is forced to embrace our religion and thats the binding act of accepting islam! A person when accepting islam has always been asked that no one is forcing you to accept islam and that you are accepting it by your own will!

Secondly you cannot do anything with these conservatives who forced others to accept islam! Remember the fastest religion that is spreading all around the world is islam! but those are new converted are not forced to accept islam otherwise islam wont be the fastest religion to be spreaded if "forced" is the matter!

and yes that is outrageous for the girl who was forced to accept islam! plz dont judge all pakistanis with such conservatives otherwise Indians would be on the top of the list if we recall the massacare of muslims in Gujrat!

Can you tell me what was Pakistan created for? They still have not figured out why was it created for, the Jamaati led them to believe it was created for Islam, which was just to create an Identity without addressing the problems..

After 65 years of partition and bloodshed in Karachi many Pakistanis now even claim Pakistan was not created for Muslims of UP-Bihar and South India.

After 65 years of partition and bloodshed in Karachi many Pakistanis now even claim Pakistan was not created for Muslims of UP-Bihar and South India.

And that is a BS. Comes from a Pakistani whose family migrated from South India.

A/c to islam no one is forced to embrace our religion and thats the binding act of accepting islam! A person when accepting islam has always been asked that no one is forcing you to accept islam and that you are accepting it by your own will!

Secondly you cannot do anything with these conservatives who forced others to accept islam! Remember the fastest religion that is spreading all around the world is islam! but those are new converted are not forced to accept islam otherwise islam wont be the fastest religion to be spreaded if "forced" is the matter!
I do not know how Islam is spreading or the Moslem population is increasing which can be seen in India not because of conversions but the reproduction rate.

and yes that is outrageous for the girl who was forced to accept islam! plz dont judge all pakistanis with such conservatives otherwise Indians would be on the top of the list if we recall the massacare of muslims in Gujrat!

First, this is happening from a long time, Gujrat was a one off event in the past 11 years... If you comapre massacare with riots, we can bring in sectarian issues in your country and the stats might exceed the ones from Gujrat (For Muslims only). Btw, I do not judge all the Pakistanis but seems the others are keeping quite..

There are so many different ways of asking Qabool Hai.

There are so many different ways of uttering Qabool Hai.

In the end the words are the same.

And that is a BS. Comes from a Pakistani whose family migrated from South India.

I chose my word "many Pakistanis" :angel: Many Pakistanis here love to discuss difference between Indus valley vs Ganga valley civilization. Many Pakistanis openly expressed here time to time that Pakistan was not created for Muslims of UP-Bihar but Muslim majority areas and those of UP-Bihar should live where they are. :)

I chose my word "many Pakistanis" :angel: Many Pakistanis here love to discuss difference between Indus valley vs Ganga valley civilization. Many Pakistanis openly expressed here time to time that Pakistan was not created for Muslims of UP-Bihar but Muslim majority areas and those of UP-Bihar should live where they are. :)

Well every one has it's opinion. No matter how stupid and idiotic it is. Majority doesn't agree with it. I know many from UP and Bihar who hate India more than anybody else.May be because of the stories of hindu bigotry they have heared from their elders. Anyways majority doesn't believe in anything like this.

Again i am saying dont judge Pakistanis with this act! You people dont have any idea how many hindus are living with ease! I have so many hindu friends and are living equally with us! The media has always been portraying these minorities issues with blasphemy!

Again i am saying dont judge Pakistanis with this act! You people dont have any idea how many hindus are living with ease! I have so many hindu friends and are living equally with us! The media has always been portraying these minorities issues with blasphemy!

Is it true that you guys have thrown a kid with Down's into the locker for burning the Koran?

Most of these minority issues always got a hipe in rural areas! There is big gap between the rural and urban ideologies! They do this because of the illiteracy rate in rural areas is so much high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom