Pikachu_2_400x400.jpg

Here you go...

ma xuda gaye teray millions of hungry

Hence my thread :

Hence my thread :
oh bhai

aatey hi ek aur chawka maara.. I didn't know about that thread

you're lucky but

ja ke rest of the bhikaris ke saath line m lag jaa.. zakat al-fitr ka khana milega

at least this month you'll get food to eat

no spring chicken here, ballpark 40 samajh lo.. you ?
Spring chicken.

i am in my 20s

hamari currency ni chaldi yahan.. insta ban if I try paying back in the same coin
I don't think that currency's needed (for the most part :D ) We've gotten this far with little animosity. But, I can't tell my compatriots lest I be accused of consorting with the enemy.

not that I feel the need to.. trolls ko ignore maarna hi best hai.
Sometimes they need to be put in their place. I understand that's easier said than done for you guys on this forum. But, that's okay. You've taken over literally every inch of the internet real estate anyway. Let us keep this much.

ma xuda gaye teray millions of hungry
I shouldn't have laughed at this. :lol:

oh bhai

aatey hi ek aur chawka maara.. I didn't know about that thread

you're lucky but

ja ke rest of the bhikaris ke saath line m lag jaa.. zakat al-fitr ka khana milega

at least this month you'll get food to eat
That made me curious. @jamahir , you have, for the lack of a better word, unorthodox ideas about Islam. What is your view of Ramzan and Eid ul Fitr. Do you fast?

Last edited:
Spring chicken.

i am in my 20s
mast scene, bro.. how I miss those years *sigh*

but redlining ki blue side me ho ?

(RPM redline means gear change karo, just in case you didn't figure)

I don't think that currency's needed (for the most part :D ) We've gotten this far with little animosity. But, I can't tell my compatriots lets I be accused of consorting with the enemy.
hate, biases... complete waste of energy, or, just not worth the energy

Sometimes they need to be put in their place. I understand that's easier said than done for you guys on this forum. But, that's okay. You've taken over literally every inch of the internet real estate anyway. Let us keep this much.
lol, fair

our lot is super cringe but.. friend of mine, Amriki guy who sometimes livestreams his omegle trolling..

BC 90% super cringe ugly Indian skinny guys.. bobs and vagene type.. bhot bezti hoti hai.. ki "haha, yeh Indian bhi ishi type ka hoga.." :haha: :|

I shouldn't have laughed at this. :lol:
buckle up

11y9c3.gif

mast scene, bro.. how I miss those years *sigh*
I live in the past too. I miss the glorious teens when I didn't have a worry in the world. Play video games all day. Bachiyon ka bhi itna lafra nhi tha. Tried once in 8th grade. She was overbooked. Saaray launday usi ke piche. It went on for a mere two weeks where she showed me some attention in return for helping her cheat in the 8th grade finals. :lol:. Chutiya me, fell for it. Anyways, I mustered the courage but in the end, I blanked out. I could only manage to ask her. drumroll please, what was her zodiac sign and what subjects would she choose in matric. :lol: A train wreck. Next day I felt her friends giggling at me. Being the insecure guy I am, I started hating the idea. In 10th grade, my best friends' sister approached me. Cute, petite girl. I declined for obvious reasons. She was a grade behind me. I'd never talked to her before or anything. I suppose I could thank my 10 grade teacher for that. Very nice lady. One of the only two teachers I ever truly respected (not that I disrespected the others) She loved me like a son and would wax lyrical about me in front of other teachers and in other classes. No cap. I guess that's how that girl found me. Otherwise I am pretty unnoticeable in a group

Anyways, my first crush was my PC. And it's remains to this day. I know, pathetic right? :lol:

Abhi bhi meray life goals yehi hn ke one day I'll have made enough that I can sit back and get my Assassins' Creed back on. Lekin aapki baat se lgta he this will never end. 10 years from now, I will be missing today, which I find to be miserable, frankly.

but redlining ki blue side me ho ?

(RPM redline means gear change karo, just in case you didn't figure)
I am still lost. Help me out here. Not a gearhead

Thori se empathy paida karo. Jamahir jitni nahi lekin thori si.

Last edited:
That made me curious. @jamahir , you have, for the lack of a better word, unorthodox ideas about Islam. What is your view of Ramzan and Eid ul Fitr. Do you fast?

Not unorthodox really but the original, the way it was meant to be and would have been had Hazrat Muhammad and his comrades lived on till now. :)

Just 200 hundred years after Islam was established in Arabia some Muslim philosophers brought Gautama Buddha into the fold of Islamic prophets because they found his ideas and teachings similar to those of Hazrat Muhammad.

About fasting in Ramaan please read my posts beginning here.

Thori se empathy paida karo. Jamahir jitni nahi lekin thori si.

Indeed.

I live in the past too. I miss the glorious teens when I didn't have a worry in the world. Play video games all day. Bachiyon ka bhi itna lafda nhi tha. My first crush was my PC.

Abhi bhi meray life goals yehi hn ke one day I'll have made enough that I can sit back and get my Assassins' Creed back on. Lekin aapki baat se lgta he this will never end. 10 years from now, I will be missing today, which I find to be miserable, frankly.
I sorta live more in the future almost :|

young Pa, you, eh ? nice1.. but bura fasay ho, good luck :P

haan, PC me milegi refuge.. life set ho jaegi with a tanatan gaming beastly one

it never ends but, this "back in the day" bs

idhar bhi bc greys aana start ho gaye... daadi and sar pe, can't do those laps.. energy down hogai

its all downhill from here

I live in the past too. I miss the glorious teens when I didn't have a worry in the world. Play video games all day. Bachiyon ka bhi itna lafra nhi tha. Tried once in 8th grade. She was overbooked. Saaray launday usi ke piche. It went on for a mere two weeks where she showed me some attention in return for helping her cheat in the 8th grade finals. :lol:. Chutiya me, fell for it. Anyways, I mustered the courage but in the end, I blanked out. I could only manage to ask her. drumroll please, what was her zodiac sign and what subjects would she choose in matric. :lol: A train wreck. Next day I felt her friends giggling at me. Being the insecure guy I am, I started hating the idea. In 10th grade, my best friends' sister approached me. Cute, petite girl. I declined for obvious reasons. She was a grade behind me. I'd never talked to her before or anything. I suppose I could thank my 10 grade teacher for that. Very nice lady. One of the only two teachers I ever truly respected (not that I disrespected the others) She loved me like a son and would wax lyrical about me in front of other teachers and in other classes. No cap.

Anyways, my first crush was my PC. And it's remains to this day. I know, pathetic right? :lol:

@-=virus=- , edited this part for your pleasure. Read again. Ap ke confidence se lagta he romeo type ho. Share your story as well

@Maula Jatt , bro. I see you are in the thread. I saw that pic you shared in the beard thread. You're younger than I thought. Which is a compliment since it means you're mature for your age. Anyway, I feel like you have some escapades to share. :D Go ahead.

@-=virus=- , edited this part for your pleasure. Read again. Ap ke confidence se lagta he romeo type ho. Share your story as well

@Maula Jatt , bro. I see you are in the thread. I saw that pic you shared in the beard thread. You're younger than I thought. Which is a compliment since it means you're mature for your age. Anyway, I feel like you have some escapades to share. :D Go ahead.
I am just happy that @jamahir is back , more ch**** in these testing times

idhar bhi bc greys aana start ho gaye... daadi and sar pe, can't do those laps.. energy down hogai

its all downhill from here
5 day water fast every month. Intermittent fasting + OMAD. Lower your sugar and carb intake. 3 powerlifting sessions a week.

Try this for a month. You feel like you are in your mid 20s again.

Back
Top Bottom