What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

@-=virus=- , edited this part for your pleasure. Read again. Ap ke confidence se lagta he romeo type ho. Share your story as well

@Maula Jatt , bro. I see you are in the thread. I saw that pic you shared in the beard thread. You're younger than I thought.
Fr? I sound old? In my Late 20s dude
Which is a compliment since it means you're mature for your age. Anyway, I feel like you have some escapades to share. :D Go ahead.
Not really dude lol, no escapades, always a loser with one sided crushes, couldn't muster up the courage to talk, that's how most men are in teenage years 🙁😥

Add to that I am not good looking like ustad @lastofthepatriots, if anyone on PDF can talk about escapades, it's him, not me

Fr? I sound old?
No, I said you sounded mature and wiser beyond your years. It's a compliment. Thought you'd be at least 8-10 years older than me. I wouldn't have said it to your face but since we are on the topic, I'm ngl, I thought that's a based guy. I'd like to be like that when I am that age. Turns out I am not that far behind.
Only a couple things we disagree on.

In my Late 20s dude
I know from the pic. Valar. is also younger than I thought. Let me guess. 28-32, @Valar. ?
I thought he was about your age.

Not really dude lol, no escapades, always a loser with one sided crushes, couldn't muster up the courage to talk, that's how most men are in teenage years 🙁😥
Yeah, I wrote my story above. I basically gave up on the whole thing. Thinking arranged marriage ho jaye gi. Khair he. Plot twist: I was wrong. and now I got no game :lol:
Things didn't exactly pan out.

Add to that I am not good looking like ustad @lastofthepatriots, if anyone on PDF can talk about escapades, it's him, not me
Something about the guy exudes confidence. Old Spice type of man. And that's before I saw his picture
No homo. :lol:

ye waali hai

550-0770_2_web_compact_2x.jpg

bar end mirrors, aftermarket exhaust pipes, smaller nicer seat, headlamp, smaller rear mudguard and no sissy bar.

I'll post a pic one of these times, don't have one handy atm.

of course, that's where they landed as refugees, in Diu where their holy flame still burns bright and hot

proper good man hai banda, desert fighter ji.. you know the score.
Bhai sb hum konsa buray haien?

Fr? I sound old? In my Late 20s dude

I’m sharif Banda. Awein badnaam kari jande Minu.

nijmegen 100 mile March… Me leading our troop, in high spirits… [Photo blurred as I am still in service]
89904F51-2BB5-4156-9E00-5EF0D7CFF9AB.png

Back at camp two of our female colleagues getting some rest and relaxation after a gruelling 100 mile March..
437B4403-5A68-4A9E-B80F-CDE9D6218A6A.png

Our American friends put up their feet on the American side of camp

942579AC-2CA2-42CF-84FF-00E39F888FDC.png

@Maula Jatt , bro. I see you are in the thread. I saw that pic you shared in the beard thread. You're younger than I thought
Oh did he share his pic? I missed it. I imagine @Maula Jatt to be a good looking burger types, but that type of burger who doesn't fit in with the real burgers and wants to dissociate with them.

So, while you may not be an uncle, I feel like I shouldn't have called you xewtia those few time I did.

@villageidiot @-=virus=- , aaj doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho hi jaye. In my dictionary Xutiya means an idiot, someone who can't help being a dumbf***, either due to lack of education/exposure or poor genetics or other reasons. I don't think virus miya falls into that category. The other word g***du, in my dictionary means an Ahole, someone who isn't necessarily an idiot, but deliberately being a nuisance. AHoles can be extremely smart people, unlike Xutiyas. Can we all recalibrate and be on the same page?

Last edited:
I live in the past too. I miss the glorious teens when I didn't have a worry in the world. Play video games all day. Bachiyon ka bhi itna lafra nhi tha. Tried once in 8th grade. She was overbooked. Saaray launday usi ke piche. It went on for a mere two weeks where she showed me some attention in return for helping her cheat in the 8th grade finals. :lol:. Chutiya me, fell for it. Anyways, I mustered the courage but in the end, I blanked out. I could only manage to ask her. drumroll please, what was her zodiac sign and what subjects would she choose in matric. :lol: A train wreck. Next day I felt her friends giggling at me. Being the insecure guy I am, I started hating the idea. In 10th grade, my best friends' sister approached me. Cute, petite girl. I declined for obvious reasons. She was a grade behind me. I'd never talked to her before or anything. I suppose I could thank my 10 grade teacher for that. Very nice lady. One of the only two teachers I ever truly respected (not that I disrespected the others) She loved me like a son and would wax lyrical about me in front of other teachers and in other classes. No cap. I guess that's how that girl found me. Otherwise I am pretty unnoticeable in a group

Anyways, my first crush was my PC. And it's remains to this day. I know, pathetic right? :lol:

Abhi bhi meray life goals yehi hn ke one day I'll have made enough that I can sit back and get my Assassins' Creed back on. Lekin aapki baat se lgta he this will never end. 10 years from now, I will be missing today, which I find to be miserable, frankly.

I am still lost. Help me out here. Not a gearhead

Thori se empathy paida karo. Jamahir jitni nahi lekin thori si.

Rest in peace

Your escapades are starting to sound like those posted by @jamahir

"You see, I once walked through the street and this pretty woman looked at me once (she was clearly into me)"

Back
Top Bottom