What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

I get the point of the limit being somewhat subjective and malleable, but then what will make someone stop at 17? or 16? We could keep going lower. Hence the only limit which we should respect is the legal one and train our morality around it. It's similar to another incendiary subject of incest. The reason (most) people do not feel sexual attraction towards their sibling is because of this moral training. Logically and scientifically alone nothing stops you from being attracted to your sibling. If you got separated from your sibling at birth and met them after 20 years, not knowing they are your sibling, you could be attracted to them. The mental boundary comes from training from childhood and works. This moral training is important in the case of respecting age too.
Yes, I fully agree with the concept. Just meant the number 18 isn't special. It wasn't even 18 until pretty recently. In fact, in the US, it still varies from state to state, I think?

About 6 months old
I left the wow emoji because I'd imagined a middle aged man in a suit. You also said you were a writer so, that threw me off.

OTOH, I was imagining @-=virus=- a young man, early 30s at best. Looking something like this. But He says he's let himself go and is getting a bear belly.

1681388792055.jpeg

I left the wow emoji because I'd imagined a middle aged man in a suit. You also said you were a writer so, that threw me off.

OTOH, I was imagining @-=virus=- a young man, early 30s at best. Looking something like this. But He says he's let himself go and is getting a bear belly.

View attachment 924578

Yeah many times mental images turn out to be very different

Yeah many times mental images turn out to be very different
I guess that leaves me. @-=virus=- asked for a pic. I might post a masked picture sometime. Maybe. Don't know. I have let myself go too :lol:

Maula Jatt is in his late 20s but I thought he sounded wiser beyond his years.

So without introducting any bias by posting a pic of myself, I want to know how stupid I sound. Request for both of you, write something descriptive about me in google and post that image here.

I guess that leaves me. @-=virus=- asked for a pic. I might post a masked picture sometime. Maybe. Don't know. I have let myself go too :lol:

Maula Jatt is in his late 20s but I thought he sounded wiser beyond his years.

So without introducting any bias by posting a pic of myself, I want to know how stupid I sound. Request for both of you, write something descriptive about me in google and post that image here.
I will try 😝

write something descriptive about me in google and post that image here.
Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 6.09.18 PM.png

Bruh.
Made me chuckle. I know you're joking but still this is too shallow. Look beyond the username.
On a serious note, I couldn't be more opposite. with the exception of the fake Raybans. :D That you got right. But, I just wear them of the bike because of the sun. But, I won't deny I am starting to like how I look with those on. Which is a first, literally.
I am a "beautiful on the inside" person :lol:

I would say you are not too far off. I do have a big mug and right now, I have that grin on it too

Bruh.
Made me chuckle. I know you're joking but still this is too shallow. Look beyond the username.
On a serious note, I couldn't be more opposite. with the exception of the fake Raybans. :D That you got right. But, I just wear them of the bike because of the sun. But, I won't deny I am starting to like how I look with those on. Which is a first, literally.
I am a "beautiful on the inside" person :lol:

I would say you are not too far off. I do have a big mug and right now, I have that grin on it too
Guy in the pic is also beautiful from inside. As for outside, he is that Azaad Khayal Sohna Munda from the hood about whom every aunty talks about.

PS: This image is way older. I first shared it on facebook back in 2009. Tight jeans at that time was considered gayish. Nowadays, everybody wears it. Same thing goes for the big *** glasses. Makes you wonder, Paindus like those were way ahead of their time. lol

Bhai slight beer belly toh even I have. It is not possible to drink all that alcohol and not earn it. I try to maintain an exercise regime, but some of it just doesn't go.

Back
Top Bottom