What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

my little brother was talking about this Pakistani guy who wore shalwaar kameez to his university
He thaught it was so cool and he wanted to do that too , I wear it at home or sometimes when I am going to the gas station/convince store

But never wore it to anything important, shalwaar kameez is GOATED though, it just makes a man, that much more manly IMHO

Very true. I rock with a vest at work and it looks business professional. It should be fitted though.

Just be yourself. People like you more for who you are rather than putting on a front.
It's not about putting on a front. But, more about suppressing oneself and being reserved.

Btw my accent in Punjabi is funny AF.
It's easier to find others' accents funny. I don't know a person who has self-awareness of their accent. so it must be ultra-pro-maxx funny if you know it.

Also tattay’an nu hawa laag ni chaye di.
Yup, ventilation thik ho to dimagh sahi chalta rehta he. :lol:

@villageidiot only you are left now
1681402903465.png

Still making up my mind. I am not a camera person so conscious about that. I do look great in a mirror tho :D

@hembo , FWIW, if I keep letting myself go, I might be there in 7-10 years time
1681403093291.png

PTI flag colors spotted on t shirt, though...
No, I ain't like that. IK has my vote and my shitposting services. That's all. None of that immi-chan stuff. I'd also pass out not too long into the Zaman Park battle had I been there.

You are a Youthia,
105912046-1559139993649xi.jpg

Some other time may be.

Forum is not going anywhere, neither are we.
They don't need my image. They can get the IP from the PDF staff and get my details from my ISP and it's game over :lol:

I'd feel bad that I am commenting on everyone else.
Trust me. Even if I did. The eyes would be blacked out. I have never once used my picture anywhere online. Not once. I still have Agent 47 as my PC login pic from many many years ago. :lol:

Maybe I would share once I turn thirty, which is quite a few years. I am hoping Pakistan would be a better place by then and we could share our mugs among bros, without the thought of vigos lingering in the back of our heads.

Already posted my masked pic from 2017 in the gun range thread. I'm 49 (do not look like 49, hair still naturally black with black moustache and white french cut, no wrinkles), brownskin northeasterner, 5'8", not strong but athletic (played competitive cricket as an all rounder in BCA league till my early 40s. Had to stop when I had fully torn my achilles tendon). Gained a few stones since I stopped playing.

1681404751786.png

My close resemblance during my younger days was Ajay Jadeja (my nose is more shapely then him, I just realized while searching for his image, lol 😜️), for which I was nicknamed Jaddu by my then GF...

1681405635945.png

Back
Top Bottom