What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

write something descriptive about me in google and post that image here.
total shot in the dark, bro.. but.. intuitively

like this guy, some Yasir Hussian.. a film critic, apparently ?

wdCuJkJz-Yasir-Hussain-1200x1003.jpg

how far of the mark am I ? :D

If I did that, (not that I swear, being a good little boy), I'd get a mean look at best. You had her giggling.

I am just awed by that much confidence. You went out of your way to scare the shit out of that Tajik girl in the flight :lol:

Before Maula Jatt shares that picture of Anupam Kher lifting those balls, I have no qualms in admitting I admire that confidence, because I lack in that department.

Only other person I admire that much on this forum is Areesh. He's caustic af. Honey badger don't give a fck,

total shot in the dark, bro.. but.. intuitively

like this guy, some Yasir Hussian.. a film critic, apparently ?

wdCuJkJz-Yasir-Hussain-1200x1003.jpg

how far of the mark am I ? :D
I'd say very.
I do wear spectacles. Only keep a beard before it gets scratchy and and then go scorched earth. 5'9. ~79kg. I've put on some weight recently. Couch potato'ing and all. Otherwise pretty balance physique.

In short, I am a nerd but not what you think. I'd say 4/10 is the lower limit of what a girl can call me before my feeling will start to get hurt :D

His real confidence comes from wearing shalwar qameez in flights because it's comfy with no belts. lol
I'd do that too. I am all for comfort. Haven't worn pent shult more than a few times after college. I've studied online so, it's college and then 4 years of sitting at home. Then work. But, I've rarely worn it.

Edit: @Valar, I'd like to add. I don't like to give away my stuff. So, I have all the pants from college days but they are almost all of them, 4 sizes too small, now. So, even when I've wanted to wear them, there's that. :D

Last edited:
I'd do that too. I am all for comfort. Haven't worn pent shult more than a few times after college. I've studied online so, it's college and then 4 years of sitting at home. Then work. But, I've rarely worn it.
Yar, it's one thing to wear in Pak, quite another to wear it in a flight from 'Murica. He has that confidence, I don't. lol

Basically, there was a thread in which IK and SHW met. There was a pic in the OP and in response to that @Imran Khan shared Modi's pic albiet from a different angle/zoom.

I just got inspired from there.

View attachment 924632

View attachment 924633
Yeah, that sounds like @Imran Khan , always hits on target.
But, I think this pic of Modi has a different vibe than the above,
This is a jilted lover and that one is "lover walking in to lift the ghoongat" vibes :D
wouldn't you say @Paitoo

Oh did he share his pic? I missed it. I imagine @Maula Jatt to be a good looking burger types, but that type of burger who doesn't fit in with the real burgers and wants to dissociate with them.
Idk 'bout GL-ing but the hell kinda description is that, I am dead 😭😭😭☹️
I'd share it, and delete it afterwards but I feel like Jamahir might save it and use it later so I am like... Confused 🤔

Whether somebody is comfy or not, you just can't share his picture. Period.

Yaar, I chose not to comment first but this is not the hill you want to die on
Regardless of whether he is comfortable or not, tagging someone pic and deriding them is not cool. He didn't share it for that. This is supposed to be a wholesome thread.

OK. Sorry, @Zarvan.

Yeah, that sounds like @Imran Khan , always hits on target.
But, I think this pic of Modi has a different vibe than the above,
This is a jilted lover and that one is "lover walking in to lift the ghoongat" vibes :D
wouldn't you say @Paitoo
You have summed it up well.

I recall there was a businessman i knew of, who would arrange for young couples to fornicate in a room and he would watch from outside like a voyuer. This look falls in that category.

I guess that leaves me. @-=virus=- asked for a pic. I might post a masked picture sometime. Maybe. Don't know. I have let myself go too :lol:

Maula Jatt is in his late 20s but I thought he sounded wiser beyond his years.

So without introducting any bias by posting a pic of myself, I want to know how stupid I sound. Request for both of you, write something descriptive about me in google and post that image here.

Attachments

• im-just-an-idiot-matty-matheson.gif
    im-just-an-idiot-matty-matheson.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 30
If I did that, (not that I swear, being a good little boy), I'd get a mean look at best. You had her giggling.

I am just awed by that much confidence. You went out of your way to scare the shit out of that Tajik girl in the flight :lol:

Before Maula Jatt shares that picture of Anupam Kher lifting those balls, I have no qualms in admitting I admire that confidence, because I lack in that department.

Only other person I admire that much on this forum is Areesh. He's caustic af. Honey badger don't give a fck,

Just be yourself. People like you more for who you are rather than putting on a front.

Btw my accent in Punjabi is funny AF.

His real confidence comes from wearing shalwar qameez in flights because it's comfy with no belts. lol

Then quote that comment with pic in it instead of him sharing it in his post.

You know how many times those retards make you take off your belt for those metal detectors.. I find it annoying. Also tattay’an nu hawa laag ni chaye di.

I work at a tech company and wear shalwar kameez every day here in the US. The bhartoads womenz love my confidence while they sulk in their business professional attire… lmfao

I work at a tech company and wear shalwar kameez every day here in the US. The bhartoads womenz love my confidence while they sulk in their business professional attire… lmfao
my little brother was talking about this Pakistani guy who wore shalwaar kameez to his university
He thaught it was so cool and he wanted to do that too , I wear it at home or sometimes when I am going to the gas station/convince store

But never wore it to anything important, shalwaar kameez is GOATED though, it just makes a man, that much more manly IMHO

Back
Top Bottom