What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

he was 40 feet tall or something too, right ? :rofl:

Savita Bhabi too :sarcastic:
Something like that. In one series a character called Raka was introduced. He was terrifying. Even Sabu could not defeat him. I went into depression

NAN.jpg

View attachment 924437

Ban khatam honay ke Baad 24 ghantay to ruk jata!

no bro

I'm coming around to bhai ke ideas

mars colonization

red planet pe chalegi red ideolozy

As we speak SpaceX's Starship is getting ready for its first orbital test launch. The main intention of the Starship project is first for Mars. Although Elon later became a Feudalist and Capitalist his forever-intention has been Mars.

As we speak SpaceX's Starship is getting ready for its first orbital test launch. The main intention of the Starship project is first for Mars. Although Elon later became a Feudalist and Capitalist his forever-intention has been Mars.
Good. Take people to Mars and dump them there. Dharti ka bojh kam karo

Good. Take people to Mars and dump them there. Dharti ka bojh kam karo

Well, ideally the jaahil middle classees of the Capitalist world should be dumped on Mars as it is these who have destroyed Earth.

@villageidiot yes, I'm the noob on the left, was our passing out, right next to me was this absolute psycho drill sergeant type guy.. gave us hell, spl me.

"why are your boots dirty, you azzhoal ?" :angry:

"sir, I polished them to the best of my abilities" 🫡:sad:

sees his face glistening on my supremely well polished boots, and proceeds to kick some dirt and stomp on it .. good thing steel toed waaley thei :D

I'm a MARCOS guy, can't be posting my mug around here.
Color me surprised. I would never have guessed you for a GI. They are supposed to be disciplined :D
You're also older than I expected. 40 -+ 5, if I am not wrong?

in fact, since we're at it.. @villageidiot .. aap bhi daal do, mask it if you feel you must.
The world is not ready for me yet. :D

On a serious note, I am not too keen on that. Right now I am out of shape. I have very few pics of mine from before. And I don't have the face for photos so it will definitely be masked.

But, here's my little gripe about this stuff. It shows the age, and changes the dynamic a little bit Just takes away from the conversation, I think. Like I know @Paitoo was 43 when we started chatting last year. (just turned 44 recently I think, congrats). So, while I try to show due respect.
About you, I am a bit surprised since I thought you would been be 35 at best. A bit weird for me since if I met you in the streets, there's a 30-60% chance I'd mistake your age and refer to you as "uncle". I am not too young but below the median age of this forums' members.

So, while you may not be an uncle, I feel like I shouldn't have called you xewtia those few time I did. :P

Color me surprised. I would never have guessed you for a GI. They are supposed to be disciplined :D
You're also older than I expected. 40 -+ 5, if I am not wrong?
in that ballpark roughly

you'll forgive me for not being too forthcoming given.. stuff.

The world is not ready for me yet. :D

On a serious note, I am not too keen on that. Right now I am out of shape. I have very few pics of mine from before. And I don't have the face for photos so it will definitely be masked.

But, here's my little gripe about this stuff. It shows the age, and changes the dynamic a little bit Just takes away from the conversation, I think. Like I know @Paitoo was 43 when we started chatting last year. (just turned 44 recently I think, congrats). So, while I try to show due respect.
About you, I am a bit surprised since I thought you would been be 35 at best. A bit weird for me since if I met you in the streets, there's a 30-60% chance I'd mistake your age and refer to you as "uncle". I am not too young but below the median age of this forum's member.

So, while you may not be an uncle, I feel like I shouldn't have called you xewtia those few time I did. :P
LOL nah, you can call me xewtia all day and night, all good, man.

but @jamahir from Bangalore ki ek dekhni hai photu, even blacked out face waali.. I think that's legit around these parts.

in that ballpark roughly

you'll forgive me for not being too forthcoming given.. stuff.
No, that's okay. I prefer it that way. That's why I didn't ask for the exact age.
I already said I was expecting you to be much younger than you seem. How old is that photo, if you don't mind?

LOL nah, you can call me xewtia all day and night, all good, man.
Only when it's deserved. :P And I have a feeling you have the self-awareness to know when it is.

but @jamahir from Bangalore ki ek dekhni hai photu, even blacked out face waali.. I think that's legit around these parts.
You're not being all nice to get a photo with some identifying info out of him, are you?

real problem are useless bhikaris like you
@Paitoo , it's begun

How about this Sasha @DESERT FIGHTER

Nice music, good-looking girl and good-looking chap. He looks like the Indian TV actor Vivian Dsena ( the girl beside him is the pretty Eisha Singh ) :
bc0f4b00197588b12c8cb5d3af53cff8_original.jpg

Has. :lol:

they pay taxes

richy-rich type creamy layer pays even more taxes

real problem are useless bhikaris like you

The millions of hungry and homeless in the Capitalist world don't really get a rupee from the tax the middle classees pay. It all goes into buying or manufacturing of weapons and building of harmful eight-lane expressways and new flyovers and the metro rails.

No, that's okay. I prefer it that way. That's why I didn't ask for the exact age.
I already said I was expecting you to be much younger than you seem. How old is that photo, if you don't mind?
outside of this forum kar sakte hain

in all honesty, I'm just a random nobody, bro.

no spring chicken here, ballpark 40 samajh lo.. you ?

I get along with everyone from 10 to 70+ type

Only when it's deserved. :P And I have a feeling you have the self-awareness to know when it is.
hamari currency ni chaldi yahan.. insta ban if I try paying back in the same coin

not that I feel the need to.. trolls ko ignore maarna hi best hai.

You're not being all nice to get a photo with some identifying info out of him, are you?
no man, idgaf.. couldn't care less.. but its still nice to know that very insignificant bit of info about people

Paitoo ji is also from bangalore, X, Y Z are from Mumbai, Doc Pune se hain, some DIlli se.. who cares 🤷‍♂️

@Paitoo , it's begun
sit tight, it'll begin

and end

whenever I decide to.

chill karo

The millions of hungry and homeless in the Capitalist world don't really get a rupee from the tax the middle classees pay. It all goes into buying or manufacturing of weapons and building of harmful eight-lane expressways and new flyovers and the metro rails.
ma xuda gaye teray millions of hungry

Back
Top Bottom