What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

bro you look like young version of Actor Ismail Tara...
I said "Desi Ray Liotta with beard". How was that? He didn't like that apparently.

So out of curiosity, has any female member on PDF posted her pic here or not yet? :partay:
Inhi harkatoon ki waja se all the female members left. Ab guzara karo.

Are you that rezza guy who used to get all the white chicks in the club? I remember your posts. I was jealous of you then.
Dude this guy's is neelupaani , same posting style
but he had a beef with Indian punjabis
You seem neutral

Last edited:
I posted mine once here, galti ho gai

@jamahir bhikari ki small malnourished lulli aisi khadi hui ki banda obsess hi ho gya

@jamahir your turn..........

Well, what can I say but say that I am not so much as gorgeous but more like charming. A gentleman admired by women of all ages and two times photographed by men. At least one time when I was walking a girl crossed to my side of the road and after passing me she crossed to her original side of the road. Another time being flirted by a girl in a bookshop. Such things. :D

I will tag @DESERT FIGHTER since he Liked your post.

Well, what can I say but say that I am not so much as gorgeous but more like charming. A gentleman admired by women of all ages and two times photographed by men. At least one time when I was walking a girl crossed to my side of the road and after passing me she crossed to her original side of the road. Another time being flirted by a girl in a bookshop. Such things. :D

I will tag @DESERT FIGHTER since he Liked your post.
haaaa.. yaaay !

welcome back, bro !

@villageidiot @Paitoo

Back
Top Bottom