What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Well, what can I say but say that I am not so much as gorgeous but more like charming. A gentleman admired by women of all ages and two times photographed by men. At least one time when I was walking a girl crossed to my side of the road and after passing me she crossed to her original side of the road. Another time being flirted by a girl in a bookshop. Such things. :D

I will tag @DESERT FIGHTER since he Liked your post.
I tend to believe you about that men photographing you and the charm thing. You are the most mentioned member on this forum. Esp while you are banned. I don't know if you can see the notifications, but it was mostly by @-=virus=- . He missed you.

I will take a "Welcome back" even from my arch nemesis. :enjoy:
good to see you back, man

inna koi tension ni lene ka, hum bhai hain.. koi baat ni ki vichaar-dhaaras alag hai.. no hate, bro.

ye dekho meri way back ki ek photu

wbitd1111.jpg

I tend to believe you about that men photographing you and the charm thing.

Thank you.

You are the most mentioned member on this forum. Esp while you are banned. I don't know if you can see the notifications, but it was mostly by @-=virus=- . He missed you.

Most of the 62 of my 64 notifications while I was banned were from Virus or @Skimming.

ye dekho meri way back ki ek photu

View attachment 924435

Are you actually @padamchen aka @vsdoc ?

no, I'm the blacked out gentleman on the far right

All of them are blacked out.

Most of the 62 of my 64 notifications while I was banned were from Virus or @Skimming.
lmao, we such trolls, can't help it..

no

@langda_khan ek alag shaksiat hain

but we share a love for India and riding Royal Enfields 8-)

@villageidiot yes, I'm the noob on the left, was our passing out, right next to me was this absolute psycho drill sergeant type guy.. gave us hell, spl me.

"why are your boots dirty, you azzhoal ?" :angry:

"sir, I polished them to the best of my abilities" 🫡:sad:

sees his face glistening on my supremely well polished boots, and proceeds to kick some dirt and stomp on it .. good thing steel toed waaley thei :D

I'm a MARCOS guy, can't be posting my mug around here.

@jamahir.. apni ek blacked out waali hi daal de.. I understand privacy concerns

in fact, since we're at it.. @villageidiot .. aap bhi daal do, mask it if you feel you must.

lmao, we such trolls, can't help it..

no

@langda_khan ek alag shaksiat hain

but we share a love for India and riding Royal Enfields 8-)

@villageidiot yes, I'm the noob on the left, was our passing out, right next to me was this absolute psycho drill sergeant type guy.. gave us hell, spl me.

"why are your boots dirty, you azzhoal ?" :angry:

"sir, I polished them to the best of my abilities" 🫡:sad:

sees his face glistening on my supremely well polished boots, and proceeds to kick some dirt and stomp on it .. good thing steel toed waaley thei :D

I'm a MARCOS guy, can't be posting my mug around here.

@jamahir.. apni ek blacked out waali hi daal de.. I understand privacy concerns

in fact, since we're at it.. @villageidiot .. aap bhi daal do, mask it if you feel you must.
Post a pic of your ride. I love vintage looking bikes unfortunately never really owned one.
Trying to save some money and buy an old 750 night hawk. Those were auctioned by police.

Thank you.

For some reason I imagine you as a brown shasha Cohen.

Langda aka vsdoc is a psycho. Though as Langda he didn't post about "Blood purity" and all that Zarathusti priest nonsense.
na, he's a nice guy.

and Parsion ka scene samjho.. wipe out jayenge becharay totally if they don't keep up at least a bit of.. ki inter-society me hi shaddian karo.. divo adarni etc.

its cool, minuscule minority hain, endangered species, nevermind if most are very well to do and so on.

na, he's a nice guy.

and Parsion ka scene samjho.. wipe out jayenge becharay totally if they don't keep up at least a bit of.. ki inter-society me hi shaddian karo.. divo adarni etc.

its cool, minuscule minority hain, endangered species, nevermind if most are very well to do and so on.
He himself is half gujrati.

One of the real original/ole troll.

na, he's a nice guy.

1. He should be more Human and less Parsi. :)

2. When humans sally out into space and Padamchen aka Vsdoc aka Langda Khan among them, will he keep thumping his Parsi'ness or live as a Human ?

Post a pic of your ride.
ye waali hai

550-0770_2_web_compact_2x.jpg

bar end mirrors, aftermarket exhaust pipes, smaller nicer seat, headlamp, smaller rear mudguard and no sissy bar.

I'll post a pic one of these times, don't have one handy atm.

He himself is half gujrati.

One of the real original/ole troll.
of course, that's where they landed as refugees, in Diu where their holy flame still burns bright and hot

proper good man hai banda, desert fighter ji.. you know the score.

Back
Top Bottom