What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

he's seriously playing with someone else's privacy, that's sick indeed.

dude,let's be friends on FB??and maybe you can shut up with your pathetic attitude of blaming without any reason and see that i m posting my own pics???

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I request please don't blame me for no reason...if you want proof add me on FB and match each of my pic there..till then stop blaming with no reason/proof

dude,let's be friends on FB??and maybe you can shut up with your pathetic attitude of blaming without any reason and see that i m posting my own pics???

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I request please don't blame me for no reason...if you want proof add me on FB and match each of my pic there..till then stop blaming with no reason/proof

You?

My Friend, on facebook?

Forget it man! get out of your delusion. :disagree:

he's seriously playing with someone else's privacy, that's sick indeed.

Yes i know because one pic in the start which he posted is of someone who is on this forum i guess. and also he is posting pics of others from his own country without their permission that is not brave rather sick

The palace I own......

35mh6b5.jpg

There I work, a vibrant and dusty Hospital.....you will fall in love if you watch this beast at night.....no pictures of night though...:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom