What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Oyeeeeeeeeeeee look at his shoes heheh cute

when i was of his age - i once wore a knicker and went to school. We had two dresses in the school and during summer we were allowed to wear shorts. When I was going school I saw a beautiful girl aged 18-19 and I was perhaps 5-6 years old who looked upon me and said "heyyy kitna pyaara bacha hai - kitna cute lag raha hai" and i smiled beautifully and the during the whole journey I could not forget her face.

See aaj bhi yaad hai mujhe after 2 decades.... this kid reminded me that 19 year old girl who might perhaps be in her 30s or 40s by now.

Gareth, you shouldnt post your cousins pic without his prior permission. Thanks

@Protectionist Gareth

Bhai, tu apna pura family album zip file me daalkar upload kar de, humlog baadme download karke dekh lenge. :hitwall:

@Protectionist Gareth

Bhai, tu apna pura family album zip file me daalkar upload kar de, humlog baadme download karke dekh lenge. :hitwall:

koi problem ho gai?lo jee delete kar deta hu

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I typed Jana's name in google images and found her picture. Now all my goals are completed and I feel I have found the meaning of life. I can now rest peacefully.

Zomg!!
jana - Google Search
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom