What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Party supporters of MQM like you are the reason why is this terrorist part MQM killing people and getting away with it it is the worst part in the whole world bloody mass murderers and master of street crimes

My friend the supporters, and people like me who are not exactly supporters but have no better alternative, do not share your views that MQM is a terrorist party. You have not seen the terror or PPP/PML waderas and jagirdaars because you have most likely spent your life in a big city and in protected circumstances (home->school/office and then to some posh areas with friends and back home again).

And what is the difference if MQM has or not, but they are going to release.........its like if you fire a weapon and say that we didn't made this weapon so we are not guilty.................is that you are trying to say.....:toast_sign:

Not really, it's like some xyz says that abc will fire a weapon and all a....z jump in to malign abc even though there is no credible evidence of involvement of abc.

the fact is they have not gived sacrifices for pakistan they were also involved in these kind of activities but now mqm people cant do any thing because the murderers of imran farooque are captured by isi and isi has proofs against altaf hussain thus they are threatening mqm

Mere dost, apke phuppa hain ISI mei? Apke farishton tak ko to idea nahi hai ke IF ko murder kia kis ne tha aur baat aise ker rahe hain jaise saari nasal ISI mei rahi hai!!

And son, for your information, the people who migrated from India to Pakistan immediately after partition gave more sacrifices then any other Pakistani can imagine today. And MQM is made up of them or their direct descendants.

altaf bhai zindabad....NOT...altaf bhai you need to lose some weight...get the shape going.

so if this article is correct than why did Altaf Hussain postponed it, claiming that there are some "parts" of drone missing.... is he editing the "tape" or fabricating it.

on a series note: it will be political decision rather than personal....

Well, Farooq Sattar did say that it will be a pleasant surprise for the nation. However, I do not like the use of the word Drone strike as that is not something that brings sweetness to us Pakistanis in any which way. I also do not like the use of the word Tsunami or Threer Square because of apparent reasons.

altaf bhai ki sextape bhi aa rahi hae...with himself....:)

Maryam Nawaz is a human and if she had sex is this the 8th ajooba of the world?
And after all it is her personal affair!

what third class level MQM has come to! Shame on them and their supporters!

Is that really you... weren't you the guy unwilling to hear a word about Saudi Arabia and Wahabism? :what:
Quite a change... gives me hope for working on forum trolls.

Not really, it's like some xyz says that abc will fire a weapon and all a....z jump in to malign abc even though there is no credible evidence of involvement of abc.

Mere dost, apke phuppa hain ISI mei? Apke farishton tak ko to idea nahi hai ke IF ko murder kia kis ne tha aur baat aise ker rahe hain jaise saari nasal ISI mei rahi hai!!

And son, for your information, the people who migrated from India to Pakistan immediately after partition gave more sacrifices then any other Pakistani can imagine today. And MQM is made up of them or their direct descendants.

baita mera phoppa hai ya jo bhi hai isi mai us ko chor do tum yah batao konsa bhalai ka kaam kiya hai inho nai mahajiro kai liyai
aur ab karachi mai buhot parties agai hai jo in sai zyada takat war hai jin mai lashkar e jhangvi aur ahle sunnat wal jamat walai hai aur mqm mai itni himat nahi hai kah unka muqabla karai

baita mera phoppa hai ya jo bhi hai isi mai us ko chor do tum yah batao konsa bhalai ka kaam kiya hai inho nai mahajiro kai liyai
aur ab karachi mai buhot parties agai hai jo in sai zyada takat war hai jin mai lashkar e jhangvi aur ahle sunnat wal jamat walai hai aur mqm mai itni himat nahi hai kah unka muqabla karai

Waise apka baita apka phuppa kaise hai??? Aur hum se share kerne ki kia zaroorat thi yeh chupane waali baat? Aur jab apke kisi janne waale ko nahi pata to kia apko wahi nazil hoti hai? Apne jawab nahi dia na. Aap mujhe sirf yeh batayen ke IF ko kis ne murder kia hai.

And there are literally dozens of threads on the same questions and multiple answers, better go check them instead of asking yet the same question again. As far as the power thing goes, take an example of my house and mohalla, I know that a fight will leave the mohalla in a bad shape so I will make compromises even with the criminals, but only upto a certain extent. After that, I will have no other option but to fight.

Waise apka baita apka phuppa kaise hai??? Aur hum se share kerne ki kia zaroorat thi yeh chupane waali baat? Aur jab apke kisi janne waale ko nahi pata to kia apko wahi nazil hoti hai? Apne jawab nahi dia na. Aap mujhe sirf yeh batayen ke IF ko kis ne murder kia hai.

And there are literally dozens of threads on the same questions and multiple answers, better go check them instead of asking yet the same question again. As far as the power thing goes, take an example of my house and mohalla, I know that a fight will leave the mohalla in a bad shape so I will make compromises even with the criminals, but only upto a certain extent. After that, I will have no other option but to fight.

mujhai lagta hai kah aap mqm kai karkun ho is liyai ghusa kar rahai ho aur yah if ki baat mujhai media kai zariai pata chali jis mai unho nai bataya tha kah if kai qatil london sai colombo chalai gayai thai aur waha sai karachi arahai thai kah un ko khufia agencies nai pakar liya baad mai pata chal kai who apmso kai karkun thai aur unhai maarnai ka bhi intezaam hogaya tha

Dude, If movie is not going to release than Lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom