What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai ji aap to meree izzat ka faloodaa bana rahe ho kuch to khayal karo aajkal kai Nayee :woot:larkian hai PDF pe :D

izat ka flooda banany ke liye phly izat honi chayee jo sorry to say humary na gher main ha na bahir na internet per :partay:

Dirty politics, dud!

Oye @GURU DUTT, kahan hoo bhai app? Tharki brigade wapis join kerne per mubarakbat! :tup: @Imran Khan, apka ka purna PIC wapis agya, apko bhi Mubarak...:tup:
@KRAIT, iss brigade ke membership lay le kya? :undecided:
bhai ji aapka avtar dekh ke main aapko ke shahistaa shakhsiyat samjhta thaa per aap bhee in logo ke saath mil gaye aur mujh gareeb ki pagree uchaal rahe ho sar e thread :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
They should only make a public statement(if they are rite) & if PMLN take them to court then it will be very good chance to expose them, show that video to some lady judge as a proof.

Too much hypocrites here they were soo happy & jumping when Bilawal's private pictures were on the net & media, where he was drunk with British girls... & zardari's pictures drinking beer/alcohol.

Bhai teri ijjat solid kab thi PDF par. Pehle post karte hi logon ne tujhe Tharki bulana shuru kar diya tha. :lol:

Imran ne bataya.

main ne kya batana tha is ne jab 2 song or thari comment diye thy intro thread main sab smajh gaay thy ke piyasi rooh a gai hai :lol:

izat ka flooda banany ke liye phly izat honi chayee jo sorry to say humary na gher main ha na bahir na internet per :partay:

aa gayee na sachayee zubaan pe akhir kaar ...mai na kehta thaa khair achha hua aapne khud hi sabko bata diya :bounce::rofl:

main ne kya batana tha is ne jab 2 song or thari comment diye thy intro thread main sab smajh gaay thy ke piyasi rooh a gai hai :lol:

ye galta hai aap bina saboot kissee shareef insaan ko yon badnaam hargiz nahee ker sakte give me link of that :angry:

When Pakistan is ruled by massively corrupt & evil politicians then these evil acts will continue to happen, these good for nothing bastards will continue to cut each other throats & make fun of our Pakistan.

Yaar serious log aa gaye. M leaving this thread. Meet you all in member's club. :D

bhai ji aapka avtar dekh ke main aapko ke shahistaa shakhsiyat samjhta thaa per aap bhee in logo ke saath mil gaye aur mujh gareeb ki pagree uchaal rahe ho sar e thread :cry:

Are nahi sahab! Pagri Uchlay apke dushmano ke!

I hope you have not forgotten me, have you?

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon. I am shocked that we have come to this level. First I think its fake propoganda by PPP or MQM but if true i think this will be the worst thing which will happen in Pakistani politics and after this there will be vidoes , audio , pictures of every one every were.

Whats wrong with US ? were are going with all these. Despite PML.N has done same in past both against Benazir and Imran Khan but as a Pakistani i strongly condem that.

Please refrain from opening such threads.

We on this forum would like to belive we are better than the wreched politicians of Paksitan.

Thus, please keep the discussion to an intellectual level, and people's gonads be their own business.
@Aeronaut @Oscar please do the needful.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no tape - its all bakwas. They did the same with Imran Khan and now her.

There is no tape - its all bakwas. They did the same with Imran Khan and now her.

In Imran Khan's case, it might just be there. But no one has the guts to release it due to public backlash they will receive.

I see extreme hate for the best party in Pakistan by the Insaafaians in full flow. And their leader will then beg us to form an assembly :)

Propaganda, from Punjab, not Karachi, no idea of what happens here, should I list more bullet points?
The best Party supporters of MQM like you are the reason why is this terrorist part MQM killing people and getting away with it it is the worst part in the whole world bloody mass murderers and master of street crimes

Damocrazy is the best revenge ?
Ohh don't derail damocrazy?
Ohh my leader is better thn yours ???????lol

nahi sirji abhee tu hamne apke saath bhut saree urdu seekhni hai aur musik to khair hai he

nahi sirji abhee tu hamne apke saath bhut saree urdu seekhni hai aur musik to khair hai he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom