What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
mujhai lagta hai kah aap mqm kai karkun ho is liyai ghusa kar rahai ho aur yah if ki baat mujhai media kai zariai pata chali jis mai unho nai bataya tha kah if kai qatil london sai colombo chalai gayai thai aur waha sai karachi arahai thai kah un ko khufia agencies nai pakar liya baad mai pata chal kai who apmso kai karkun thai aur unhai maarnai ka bhi intezaam hogaya tha

I think any such tape does not exist in first place. And if it does, shouldn't be circulated as this the matter of shame for the lady and her relatives..... Atleast, dignity should prevail

mujhai lagta hai kah aap mqm kai karkun ho is liyai ghusa kar rahai ho aur yah if ki baat mujhai media kai zariai pata chali jis mai unho nai bataya tha kah if kai qatil london sai colombo chalai gayai thai aur waha sai karachi arahai thai kah un ko khufia agencies nai pakar liya baad mai pata chal kai who apmso kai karkun thai aur unhai maarnai ka bhi intezaam hogaya tha

Your innocent explanation has proved to me how mature you are. I just want to ask you 1 more thing, do you believe everything that your media tells you?

Yeh saray tharki, film kee hasrat liey he dunya say jain gey :lol:

bba5a829f3d3e91534e244737e214a78.jpeg

196982639766.jpg

You People are talking about 1 tape ? , You have no idea how Dirty the politics of Pakistan is .

What they say in Urdu

" Is Hamam mein sab nangey hain "

It's a long standing Rumor ISI Archives are filled with naughty stuff when it comes to politicians ;)

Your innocent explanation has proved to me how mature you are. I just want to ask you 1 more thing, do you believe everything that your media tells you?
no but i want to ask you a question than why scotland yard police stated that imran faroouque wanted to make a new party and you know what happens to a person who leaves mqm

Not really, it's like some xyz says that abc will fire a weapon and all a....z jump in to malign abc even though there is no credible evidence of involvement of abc.

Mere dost, apke phuppa hain ISI mei? Apke farishton tak ko to idea nahi hai ke IF ko murder kia kis ne tha aur baat aise ker rahe hain jaise saari nasal ISI mei rahi hai!!

And son, for your information, the people who migrated from India to Pakistan immediately after partition gave more sacrifices then any other Pakistani can imagine today. And MQM is made up of them or their direct descendants.

Yes and that's why your Coward Leader who is sitting in UK and not coming to his mother country...(O its not his mother country because he already said in India that making of Pakistan was a big Blunder in History.)....now don't ask me about proof you can go to you tube and watch real video of his speech.

Sickeningly disgusted thread.... still open ???

Thread reported for closure !

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE IS THAT U PEOPLE WITH WHATEVER TAUGHT, AND FILLED INSIDE YOU BY YOUR POLITICAL LORDS AND UR PARENTS AND RELATIVES BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE!

This is utter bullshit!

I AM A MQM'er, Belongs to the youth wing... I would seriously like all you people to not believe what any one comes up with... In MQM no one gives a darmn **** to any of these bitc** acts.. We are a team that is working day and night to bring the lower middle class people in to the mainstream politics and here is what some psychopaths thing that we are doing are doing nothing but trying to spread hate against us, which never stopped though.. Well believe me we have a million times more better things to do than to spy on maryam nawaz and release a tape of her...

To the people who are trying to spread hate either noora kushti walay aur Imran khan sahab walay kindly don't put allegations on some one just for the sake of derailing and trying to increase hate for the people who are actually working day and night trying to lift up the middle class people to the mainstream politics which you guys don't know yet .. Soon Inshallah u 'll see a large majority of Haq parast lower middle class awaam rising from Pakistan's state Punjab also, standing ryt infront the of landlords and industrialists... looking into their eyes and challenging them for their own ryts ....

I hereby request the moderators to kindly close this thread which is creating nothing but a sense of entertainment for the psychopaths who are doing nothing good to the society, but trying to increase hatred in each others hearts only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom