What's new

Karachi and MQM affair wouldn't end!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I don't get what you are saying? Can you please explain to us commoners in plain English, so one can understand. It isn't our society that keeps removing elected governments so how can we as a society change that?
At some point, the people have to hit the streets and shout "enough is enough."

The system is by its nature corrupt. Sure, it might sound correct to say, "the system is fine, but the people running it is corrupt." Yet, the corrupt people are able to create laws and "special courts" that work in their favour. So, clearly, the system is corrupt because it clearly legalizes or legitimizes our rulers' activities.

So, simply put, the people have to reject all of the parties and their system. However, screaming about real change isn't enough when we lack a comprehensive alternative to replace the current system. So, the question is, how do we come to that alternative vision?

If they are following that kind of absurd logic then they should know Karachi is located in sindh and belong to sindhis. If they looking for a land where their kind belong then they should request India to give them a separate country in bihar.
Sindh doesn't belong to Sindhis. it belongs to everyone living in Sindh, including Muhajirs. Everyone was involved in independence and the father of this country was also Muhajir. Muhajirs will not go anywhere. If you want, you can go and live in Bangladesh. MQM doesn't represent us anymore. Don't blame us for the Karachi situation.

Hate against muhajirs must stop. We aren't getting shiny cars or government jobs. Most of the country has been eaten alive by Punjab and Sindh. You must look at yourself because accountability is necessary. Look at Balochistan and please don't ask me to remind you about Bangladesh. Pakistan is our land. nobody should ask us to go to India. The migration happened because of independence. Father of this nation wanted equal rights but the Capital of this county changed later, from Karachi to Islamabad. No government jobs for muhajirs.

Government jobs only for Punjab and internal Sindh. We aren't fools. Who destroyed Balochistan? Why 1971 happened? As far as i remember, Bengals,Balochs, also defended Lahore in 65. Muhajirs were educated, people. You made us Biryani wala. We can run this country as well and without any problem but Punjabis and Sindhis will never allow any other party to run this country.

Look at Pakistan now. now run it from Islamabad. Terrorism, collapsing economy and still eating resources of other provinces. Start from the natural gas and end it on REKO DIK. These two punjabi and sindhi, they have eaten all and made other provinces poor. Both these two should go to India. We haven't made Pakistan for two provinces only.

Last edited:
Sindh doesn't belong to Sindhis. it belongs to everyone living in Sindh, including Muhajirs. Everyone was involved in independence and the father of this country was also Muhajir. Muhajirs will not go anywhere. If you want, you can go and live in Bangladesh. MQM doesn't represent us anymore. Don't blame us for the Karachi situation.

Hate against muhajirs must stop. We aren't getting shiny cars or government jobs. Most of the country has been eaten alive by Punjab and Sindh. You must look at yourself because accountability is necessary. Look at Balochistan and please don't ask me to remind you about Bangladesh. Pakistan is our land. nobody should ask us to go to India. The migration happened because of independence. Father of this nation wanted equal rights but the Capital of this county changed later, from Karachi to Islamabad. No government jobs for muhajirs.

Government jobs only for Punjab and internal Sindh. We aren't fools. Who destroyed Balochistan? Why 1971 happened? As far as i remember, Bengals,Balochs, also defended Lahore in 65. Muhajirs were educated, people. You made us Biryani wala. We can run this country as well and without any problem but Punjabis and Sindhis will never allow any other party to run this country.

Look at Pakistan now. now run it from Islamabad. Terrorism, collapsing economy and still eating resources of other provinces. Start from the natural gas and end it on REKO DIK. These two punjabi and sindhi, they have eaten all and made other provinces poor. Both these two should go to India. We haven't made Pakistan for two provinces only.
Lagta hai main ne aap ki dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya :lol:
First of all don't give such statements which attracts a harsh response from our side.
Yes you are equal pakistanis like anyone else ONLY if you behave like a Pakistani. If you will get in bed with terrorists like altaf Hussain and demand a separate land or try to create a rift between provinces then you should be ready from a response from our side.
Go to India if you can't handle Punjab and punjabis because there is no Pakistan without a Punjab. It's the province that sacrificed the most during partition.Its the province that produces the most agriculture and feeds the whole Pakistan including mouths like you who bad mouth Punjab.
Pervez musharaff became a general who was a muhajjir,I know several high grade government officers who are from muhajir family. I don't know from where you get those facts. Stop spewing venom against other ethnicities that reside in Pakistan if you want to be treated like a Pakistani or else you go back from where you came from anytime.

First of all don't give such statements which attracts a harsh response from our side.
Yes you are equal pakistanis like anyone else ONLY if you behave like a Pakistani. If you will get in bed with terrorists like altaf Hussain and demand a separate land or try to create a rift between provinces then you should be ready from a response from our side.
Go to India if you can't handle Punjab and punjabis because there is no Pakistan without a Punjab. It's the province that sacrificed the most during partition.Its the province that produces the most agriculture and feeds the whole Pakistan including mouths like you who bad mouth Punjab.
Pervez musharaff became a general who was a muhajjir,I know several high grade government officers who are from muhajir family. I don't know from where you get those facts. Stop spewing venom against other ethnicities that reside in Pakistan if you want to be treated like a Pakistani or else you go back from where you came from anytime.

The guy you are quoting is an indian ball licker like his papa Altaf. On another thread he was saying Pakistan should bow down to India and be fraaaaandship...

He even went on indian defence forum and was talking shit about PAF shooting down Abhinandan.... lol

The guy you are quoting is an indian ball licker like his papa Altaf. On another thread he was saying Pakistan should bow down to India and be fraaaaandship...

He even went on indian defence forum and was talking shit about PAF shooting down Abhinandan.... lol
I don't know how people like that reach politcal offices in our country
download (29).jpeg

Yeah I've sensed that something is wrong with him.
Specially the way he black lashed punjabis. And the way he support Baluchistan .

Traitors are born in every province. Punjabis are the ones who have eaten resources of every province and here you are giving me lectures about the sacrifices of Punjab? What sacrifices? traitors are born in your political party setup as well. Nawaz Shariff is a big example of a traitor. This country was made by one person only and he was a muhajir so technically muhajirs has more right and say in this country than Punjabis. You have eaten Balochistan and all its resources.. go back to Indian Punjab. Go to Amritsar. Nobody can send us back to India but This country deserves equal rights. Pakistan isn't your baap ki jageer.

Don't repeat the same lines that you will send us back to India. Ye mulk tumhare baap ka nahy he. Look who is talking about Agriculture and seeds? Karachi is a sea port and generates revenue that you eat silently. You were eating Bengali fish and giving them nothing in return. They separated because of injustice in the system, Better pay Bengali their fish bills before targeting Karachi. Karachi can survive without your stupid agriculture seeds. Who has a greater share in Karachi sea port? Do you think we are stupid and illiterate? Every business and every entity in Karachi is under Punjab control. You are controlling Karachi either directly or indirectly.

Last edited:

Check this out about this guy

The system is by its nature corrupt. Sure, it might sound correct to say, "the system is fine, but the people running it is corrupt." Yet, the corrupt people are able to create laws and "special courts" that work in their favour. So, clearly, the system is corrupt because it clearly legalizes or legitimizes our rulers' activities.

So, simply put, the people have to reject all of the parties and their system. However, screaming about real change isn't enough when we lack a comprehensive alternative to replace the current system. So, the question is, how do we come to that alternative vision?
You’re expecting wayy too much out of a culture that hasn’t evolved to this point yet.
Singing the national anthem en masse and actually taking to the streets for a prolonged period is a big difference

My guess is good as yours. That boy has lost his marbles.
MQM was the worst to happen to the former largest community of Karachi. Now Karachi is essentially a cesspool of rural migrants living in lower middle class shanty apartments, with the DHA a delusional bubble of grandeur filled with retired military or their descendants - extended feudal families or business families that have corruption intertwined within them. Lost in their dinners and party routines the rest of the city becomes more and more unlivable and unaffordable for most.

Last edited:
MQM, PPP, ANP, PML, PTI, Jamat e Islami.. All these parties are alive till bereaucracy and local ghudas want them to be alive.

Traitors are born in every province. Punjabis are the ones who have eaten resources of every province and here you are giving me lectures about the sacrifices of Punjab? What sacrifices? traitors are born in your political party setup as well. Nawaz Shariff is a big example of a traitor. This country was made by one person only and he was a muhajir so technically muhajirs has more right and say in this country than Punjabis. You have eaten Balochistan and all its resources.. go back to Indian Punjab. Go to Amritsar. Nobody can send us back to India but This country deserves equal rights. Pakistan isn't your baap ki jageer.

Don't repeat the same lines that you will send us back to India. Ye mulk tumhare baap ka nahy he. Look who is talking about Agriculture and seeds? Karachi is a sea port and generates revenue that you eat silently. You were eating Bengali fish and giving them nothing in return. They separated because of injustice in the system, Better pay Bengali their fish bills before targeting Karachi. Karachi can survive without your stupid agriculture seeds. Who has a greater share in Karachi sea port? Do you think we are stupid and illiterate? Every business and every entity in Karachi is under Punjab control. You are controlling Karachi either directly or indirectly.
And you can see how we punjabis dealt with a traitor like nawaz in recent elections. Unlike traitors like you who still adore altaf bhai in secrecy. Your statements are enough to show how much you love pakistan and want to see all provinces and ethnicities together. Naturally Punjab deserve more resources it's the most populated province of pakistan. But people like who are potential future agents of your motherland India can't absorb that reality.
MA jinnah wasn't a muhajir his family was settled in Karachi way before Pakistan came into being. He along with punjabis, sindhis , baluchis and pashtuns were the real sons of this soil unlike imported beneficiaries like you.
Yes we mulk hamare baap ki jageer hai bcz we are sons of this soil. There is no place for people like you here. If you keep up this kind of behavior then we will isolate you , make your life difficult here and you will have to go back to India.
In Karachi the rice you eat in biryani, the vegetables you eat , the wheat you eat all of that comes from Punjab , sindh ,Baluchistan and KPK. The fish too belong to punjabis, sindhis, baluchis and pashtuns because Arabian sea cost is the property of Pakistan.
People like you are more namak harams than afghans. Muhajirs like you just bite the hand that feeds them. Even dogs are more loyal than people like you.

That already started when people came out on the streets throughout Pakistan after IK was removed Illegally BY Army. The message is Loud and clear, I fear few idiots in uniform highs on power aren't getting the message.

The system was working perfectly for the ones who designed it until now.

So, simply put, the people have to reject all of the parties and their system.

Highly divided nation on religious, ethnic background stand united behind IK that's a big blow to those who want us to stay divided. The way I look at it Past has been rejected by the masses.

However, screaming about real change isn't enough when we lack a comprehensive alternative to replace the current system. So, the question is, how do we come to that alternative vision?

I think quite revaluation has already taken place, Its not perfect, but its better than alternative.

This thread is all about abusing muhajjirs. muhajjirs exist whether you like it or not. We are part of Pakistan and nobody can take us out of this country. If anyone abuses us, we will abuse you back. We will remind you about your own wrongdoings in this thread. Don't provoke muhajjirs. If you have courage then go and abuse father of this nation. He was also a muhajjir. Better read history before asking Muhajjirs to leave Pakistan. We have equal rights and this is our country. We don't give certificate to anyone. punjabi, sindhi, ballochi, pathan, they have no right to ask us to go to India. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom