What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

It will still mission kill the tank be destroying most of the optics and the sensors on the roof. Maybe the crew will survive, you have to remember that the armor up top isn’t that thick anyways.
I doubt you can even call that Jangla an armor

I doubt you can even call that Jangla an armor

Don’t underestimate this improvements, Syrian Tank battles have shown that such field improvements can help in some situations. If I would be the commander of the Tank , I would do everything for more protection, even if it’s not 100 percent tested and proven, but it’s a moral booster for the crew.

I doubt this will work in Indi/Pak war. I might take 1 hit for atgm but I am sure the second one would be lethal.

even one hit is a mission kill, its pointless, it MAY save the crew, whether it does or not i question.

IIRC the real reason for these was to prevent LM attacks, somewthing like a harpy, with a relatively small warhead.

either way, still a mission kill, tank will be inoperable, MAYBE they can run outta the field, aside from that, i question the effectiveness

Just wondering, when do the army expenditure books go public? Cant remember what they were called, but i remember seeing a few on here.
You mean the trade registers, they’re always public, but not everything goes on them. We never saw the HQ-9P or any related systems on them, but we saw the VT-4s and the Mi35s.

You mean the trade registers, they’re always public, but not everything goes on them. We never saw the HQ-9P or any related systems on them, but we saw the VT-4s and the Mi35s.
I think he is asking for MODP year Books.Last book released was for year 2017-2018 in 2019.
Though it may not be able to completely stop a Javelin used by Ukrainian forces it can considerably reduce its kill probability.
Ukrainians have also been using quadcopters woth rpg-3 warheads, that's why
Yeah it may end up reducing the kill probability but it will still mission kill the tank.Javelin uses a tandem heat warhead with a precursor charge and a main charge.T72B3 has a roof armor of about 45mm without ERA.The precursor warhead will most likely detonate after hitting the Slat armor which will also cause the main warhead to also detonate the shaped HE charge of the javelin will most likely penetrate the armor but the damage would be alot less then a direct hit and it would also depend on the angle at which the javelin hits the slat armor.I also think its more of a UCAV protection then to protect against top attack ATGMs.

First time I'm hearing about Wall E. Never heard of it before.
You should watch that movie too, "Sonic the hedgehog" :woot:

Lots of drone action 8-)

Command version like Sakb should be able to control drones for assisting dismounted infantry in recon and fire support as well as IFVs on the move. I would say one Drone per APC in MIB but that's asking too much.

Sonic the hedgehog 2 is coming out. Perhaps @PanzerKiel can see the new drone action in cinemas this time round :D
After Turkey's UCAVs have shown what a drone can do in the battlefield, the infantry units should also be equipped with smaller ones to conduct recon, surveillance, and especially observation for snipers. After that comes the combat part, where they stand shoulder to shoulder with the infantry soldier in the battlefield to take on the enemy.

After Turkey's UCAVs have shown what a drone can do in the battlefield, the infantry units should also be equipped with smaller ones to conduct recon, surveillance, and especially observation for snipers. After that comes the combat part, where they stand shoulder to shoulder with the infantry soldier in the battlefield to take on the enemy.
the recent chanoki exercise had a few seconds of a IR cam footage , based on the angle and altitude from which this was taken i presume it was done through a quad copter / hexa copter fitted with IR cam or a AH-1Fs camera
1639324491112.png

Back
Top Bottom