What's new

Meanwhile in Lahore

These parasites are infiltrating all our institutions---whether schools, media, entertainment industry, or bureaucracy...

Making fun of them won't do much. They are winning....slowly, step-by-step...but they are.

I don't know what our establishment is doing.

These parasites are infiltrating all our institutions---whether schools, media, entertainment industry, or bureaucracy...

Making fun of them won't do much. They are winning....slowly, step-by-step...but they are.

I don't know what our establishment is doing.

Common people. The environment brings new ideas and opinions. Nothing else.

These protests, and these people are a product of the environment created by this Government.

What will establishment do? Shoot commoners?

They started the mess, they have to endure it.

Lahories, what can you expect. It's the Florida of Pakistan

What do they want to achieve from this march crackpots at least have a agenda screaming azadi and blaming the government wont help these burger bachay

A bunch of confused whining lot similar to HK rioters (although with different leanings but same anarchist thought) that sip coffees in expensive restaurants and loot donor funds from NGOs.

Sometimes I want them to take it to street and dial their anarchy to overdrive so that like the taliban people would see the actual face of these faizis.

Perhaps these landay key marxists need to be transported back to stalin's time where they can protest in the streets for freedom. They would be rotting in siberia in no time.

Lahoris don't even know when where this protesti (mini protest) took place, :coffee:
and calling these mummy daddy bacha logs lahori is an insult to Lahoris.:partay:

True

A great majority Pakistani nation don't give a f*ck about these commies and their moronic agenda

In fact I am sure that even these confused commies themselves don't know what their agenda is

Back
Top Bottom