What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

China sinicize you viets. Gave you a written language (which you abandoned), give you culture but you Viets are still so disgraceful and full of hatred. You should look in the mirror before you talk ill of others Nam man.

In a Viet's wet dream. Uncle Sam will sell them old tech and charge them a premium.

idiot chinese aggressor is crying, ha ha.

China sinicize you viets. Gave you a written language (which you abandoned), give you culture but you Viets are still so disgraceful and full of hatred. You should look in the mirror before you talk ill of others Nam man.
The West gave Chinese many things such as clothes,building styles, rail road, car, lights etc, but you Chinese are still so disgraceful and full of hatred to them. You should look in the mirror before you talk ill of others.:coffee:

The West gave Chinese many things such as clothes,building styles, rail road, car, lights etc, but you Chinese are still so disgraceful and full of hatred to them. You should look in the mirror before you talk ill of others.:coffee:

We made the mistake trusting Viets, but our leaders will not trust you guys again. Be prepared to be a poor backwards country forever.

And No, the west did not give us those things. Cars were already invented by your bhai India.

Ancient India made first cars, pupils told | The Times>

I freaking hate McCain. he would of been a worse President than Obama.
and I consider myself Republican.

as for easing the weapons embargo... well I don't know what Vietnam can get from us that they aren't already getting from Russia.

China would throw a hissy fit if we start supplying Vietnam with hi-tech weapons. Just look at how pissed off they get when we give Taiwan arms.

I freaking hate McCain. he would of been a worse President than Obama.
and I consider myself Republican.

as for easing the weapons embargo... well I don't know what Vietnam can get from us that they aren't already getting from Russia.

China would throw a hissy fit if we start supplying Vietnam with hi-tech weapons. Just look at how pissed off they get when we give Taiwan arms.

US won't sell Vietnam high tech weapons. Maybe they will sell to some of their allies. Even if they did, a poor country like Vietnam cannot afford it.

Ur Chairman Mao wanna invade the whole ASEAN region but fail , dont try to lie.
You just did son of Vietnam. :lol:

Vietnam Invaded Cambodia
Cambodian–Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnam invaded Laos
Vietnam War - 1971 - Laotian Incursion / LAM SON 719

Sneaky Vietnamese attacked Thai Border
Vietnamese border raids in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US won't sell Vietnam high tech weapons. Maybe they will sell to some of their allies. Even if they did, a poor country like Vietnam cannot afford it.

USA sold C130 to Philipines at $30 million / each. We are happy to get the same.
Btw, Vietnam need the most "spare parts" for old military equipments, vehicles we collected from Vietnam war
For example : UH-1 helicopter, C130, M107 battlefield King, ...
With that supplement, we could reoperate dozen thousands of US weapons.

And i heard that P8 Poseidon also in the list !!!

Don't worry, It's Vietnam who pay, not you.

China dirty plot to invade ASEAN region went busted

Before we were to leave, Mao met with Brother Truong Chinh and myself. Mao sat down to chat with us, and in the end he announced: “Comrades, I would like you to know this. I will be president of 500 million land-hungry peasants, and I will bring an army to strike downwards into Southeast Asia.” Also seated there, Deng Xiaoping added: “It is mainly because the poor peasants are in such dire straits!”

Once we were outside, I told Brother Truong Chinh: “There you have it, the plot to take our country and Southeast Asia. It is clear now.” They dared to announce it in such a way. They thought we would not understand. It is true that not a minute goes by that they do not think of fighting Vietnam!

I will say more to you comrades so that you may see more of the military importance of this matter. Mao asked me:

In Laos, how many square kilometers [of land] are there?

I answered:
About 200,000 [sq. km.].

What is its population? [Mao asked]:

[I answered]: Around 3 million!

[Mao responded:] That’s not very much! I’ll bring my people there, indeed!

[Mao asked:] How many square kilometers [of land] are there in Thailand?.

[I responded]: About 500,000 [sq. km.].

And how many people? [Mao asked].

About 40 million! [I answered].

My God! [Mao said], Szechwan province of China has 500,000 sq. km., but has 90 million people. I’ll take some more of my people there, too [to Thailand]!

As for Vietnam, they did not dare to speak about moving in people this way. However, he [Mao] told me: “Comrade, isn’t it true that your people have fought and defeated the Yuan army?” I said: “Correct.” “Isn’t it also true, comrade, that you defeated the Qing army?” I said: “Correct.” He said: “And the Ming army as well?” I said: “Yes, and you too. I have beaten you as well. Did you know that?” I spoke with Mao Zedong in that way. He said: “Yes, yes!” He wanted to take Laos, all of Thailand – as well as wanting to take all of Southeast Asia. Bringing people to live there. It was complicated [to that point].

Source: Comrade B in 1979 : the comment and prediction of a Vietnam leader on China aggression (Mao, Deng)

You just did son of Vietnam. :lol:

Vietnam Invaded Cambodia
Cambodian–Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnam invaded Laos
Vietnam War - 1971 - Laotian Incursion / LAM SON 719

Sneaky Vietnamese attacked Thai Border
Vietnamese border raids in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't agree, they are not poor, they already have an amazing GDP per capital of $1,200, they also cancelled Asian Game, they have more moeny now. Good to see Vietnam has better living standard, they have motorbike now.

下载.jpg

China dirty plot to invade ASEAN region went busted

Before we were to leave, Mao met with Brother Truong Chinh and myself. Mao sat down to chat with us, and in the end he announced: “Comrades, I would like you to know this. I will be president of 500 million land-hungry peasants, and I will bring an army to strike downwards into Southeast Asia.” Also seated there, Deng Xiaoping added: “It is mainly because the poor peasants are in such dire straits!”

Once we were outside, I told Brother Truong Chinh: “There you have it, the plot to take our country and Southeast Asia. It is clear now.” They dared to announce it in such a way. They thought we would not understand. It is true that not a minute goes by that they do not think of fighting Vietnam!

I will say more to you comrades so that you may see more of the military importance of this matter. Mao asked me:

In Laos, how many square kilometers [of land] are there?

I answered:
About 200,000 [sq. km.].

What is its population? [Mao asked]:

[I answered]: Around 3 million!

[Mao responded:] That’s not very much! I’ll bring my people there, indeed!

[Mao asked:] How many square kilometers [of land] are there in Thailand?.

[I responded]: About 500,000 [sq. km.].

And how many people? [Mao asked].

About 40 million! [I answered].

My God! [Mao said], Szechwan province of China has 500,000 sq. km., but has 90 million people. I’ll take some more of my people there, too [to Thailand]!

As for Vietnam, they did not dare to speak about moving in people this way. However, he [Mao] told me: “Comrade, isn’t it true that your people have fought and defeated the Yuan army?” I said: “Correct.” “Isn’t it also true, comrade, that you defeated the Qing army?” I said: “Correct.” He said: “And the Ming army as well?” I said: “Yes, and you too. I have beaten you as well. Did you know that?” I spoke with Mao Zedong in that way. He said: “Yes, yes!” He wanted to take Laos, all of Thailand – as well as wanting to take all of Southeast Asia. Bringing people to live there. It was complicated [to that point].

Source: Comrade B in 1979 : the comment and prediction of a Vietnam leader on China aggression (Mao, Deng)

:rofl:
So your source is a thread started by another dumb banned Vietnamese moron? BoQ77 aka. Vietminh, aka.

Try harder Viet, try harder. 加油

I don't agree, they are not poor, they already have an amazing GDP per capital of $1,200, they also cancelled Asian Game, they have more moeny now. Good to see Vietnam has better living standard, they have motorbike now.

View attachment 42878
You're right. I must apologize to the mighty Viets at once. But it's actually higher, some say it's as high as $1800 per capita. AND that's not even PPP adjusted

:o:

:lol:

So your source is a thread started by another dumb banned Vietnamese moron? BoQ77 aka. Vietminh, aka.

Try harder Viet, try harder. 加油
Its a quote from the book '
  1. Behind the Bamboo Curtain: China, Vietnam, and the World ...
    Stanford University PressBooksBehind the Bamboo Curtain

cover for Behind the Bamboo Curtain Behind the Bamboo Curtain China, Vietnam, and the World beyond Asia Edited by Priscilla Roberts. 2007 580 pp.
The whole world already know how dirty u r to ASEAN region:coffee:
'

美国人仇恨了越南三十多年,现在突然说我原谅你了,我会卖给你武器,你要好好在南海跟中国对着干,我在后面支持你,所以越南就越发的自信自己可以在自己侵占的中国领土、领海长久占据而不受任何损失,甚至自信自己可以同中国一战。那么来吧,中国不会因为一个叫麦卡恩的反华议员的疯言疯语后退,美国人在太平洋的另一边,滚回那一边就可以了,南海不会因为你美国插一脚就改变它的归属!最后鉴定:麦凯恩人老智力退化严重,已经不能很好的代表美国民众的利益了,养老院是他最合适呆的地方!

美国人仇恨了越南三十多年,现在突然说我原谅你了,我会卖给你武器,你要好好在南海跟中国对着干,我在后面支持你,所以越南就越发的自信自己可以在自己侵占的中国领土、领海长久占据而不受任何损失,甚至自信自己可以同中国一战。那么来吧,中国不会因为一个叫麦卡恩的反华议员的疯言疯语后退,美国人在太平洋的另一边,滚回那一边就可以了,南海不会因为你美国插一脚就改变它的归属!最后鉴定:麦凯恩人老智力退化严重,已经不能很好的代表美国民众的利益了,养老院是他最合适呆的地方!

美国以越南作为炮灰。全世界都知道,除了越南人. 十冤九仇越南对中国的,越南永远是穷。没有中国,没有越南.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom