What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

Doesn't know, i would love the move of US to contain China in South China Sea. After all a strong Vietnam is a good buffer for the countries under down of SCS. At first i think the US will give Vietnam money aids to bought weapons from another vendor instead of trying to lift their embargo.

Contain China with vietnam, good luck with that.

Contain China with vietnam, good luck with that.

US don't let China bully us kid.

Our Viet members here hold the faith that the US will help Vietnam at any cost in order to contain China, even donate the Nimitz class carriers and the Ohio class subs for free.

We simply cannot keep the conversation with a bunch of delusional folks.

then get lost.

Time to arm Cambodia and Laos to the teeth and build bases in the SCS. Viets will be surrounded from all sides.

Time to sell advanced weapons to Iran too.

Mr. Ah Q is dreaming. wake up, let to be normal human.

What is up with the Chinese? They seem angry. Eh, what if the U.S. decide lifting Arms sanction to China. I think the Chinese in here will jump up and down showing how happy they are. :D

C'mon U.S why you keep making Chinese angry. I thought you fear Chinese as the Chinese claimed you are. :D

Viets like to boast themself for insignificant things, you guys must dream day and night that U.S will lift the embargo to Vietnam for the way you got excited :lol:. Contraire to Viet's thinking, we Chinese are even more glad that US set military embargo on us:

-1 American won't be able to blackmail us with sanction such as embargo on spare parts for machine bought from them
-2 American won't be able to lecturing us on how whe should conduct our foreign policy
-3 American can't deter us from do sophisticate research such ASAT or NUKE we have a free hand since we're not depend on them. Look on how they did to Japan with F-2 fighter is nothing but a basterized F-16.
-4 more money for our military reseach such J-20 , J-31.....
-5 American can cry that we're catching them up

As I alway say you Viets just like to be over excited for a small gain :taz:, just keep doing that :coffee:

Last edited:
The best thing that happened in 89 of the protest is the embargo :agree:
We are where we are today and the jungle still is where it was: the nostalgic Vietnam War era where the Prussians kicked out the French, Americans and Chinese with only AK 47 and knives. It must have been a shock they couldn't do a thing against a simple oil rig because of the embargo which limited their capability or is the Prussian too scared of a sick man these days?

Very Nice. I love when things like that happen, it's exciting. :)

But I don't think Vietnam has enough money to buy US overpriced equipment...
Yes my friend I am very happy. Pls give me a hug :D

Last edited:
Welcome this move. McCain is just like plague. The places he visited will soon fall into chaos. And the recent example is Ukraine.
Oh, really ?? then we will just simply put him back to our prison again, problem solved :laugh:

still bragging? long time no see you lunatic!!!
Just back from long ban :D

This time, u guys Chinese r lunatic coz Mr. Mc Cain come back to VN with good will . During VN war , he was put in jail with his bad will :pop:

haha, McCain hated you viet gooks the most according to himself. He just want to pushed viets toward China and let the Chinese do the revenge for him.
We also hate him coz he did many bad things during VN war. But both VN-US hate China, so we decide to make friend to contain China first :pop:

Doesn't know, i would love the move of US to contain China in South China Sea. After all a strong Vietnam is a good buffer for the countries under down of SCS. At first i think the US will give Vietnam money aids to bought weapons from another vendor instead of trying to lift their embargo.
US are eager to recruit footsodiers to accomplish this mission. if you are so into this, why not advising your government to step out and set an example for other nations like vietnam, philippine.

Regardless of which direction the corrupted Prime Minister of Vietnam, Nguyen Tan Dung is going, he would still lose all his bribe and corrupted money from the hard working people. If he decided to go with China, he would lose. But it's better to lose to the American because he still believe in human rights and freedom. At least, he can still keep his life and bribe money from corruption he has made during this time. If he choose to go with China, he would be hanged along with his family.

Time to arm Cambodia and Laos to the teeth and build bases in the SCS. Viets will be surrounded from all sides.

Time to sell advanced weapons to Iran too.

Sounds like damage control. You must be very desperate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom