What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

It's nice to remember OSS ( lately renow to CIA ) taught very early soldiers of Vietnam Democratic Republic how to use hand grenades and firearm in 1944-1945. Only less than 30 years ( 1965-1972 ) later the army of those soldiers grow up to the level of defeating Americans and Chinese ( in 1979 ).

Vietnamese seem to be the good learners. Don't downgrade them too much.

Is that what a psychologist would call projection? How about you self-introspect your duplicity first?

Mine is a friendly observation on your established behavior. It is up to you to make the necessary behavioral changes. Or not.

In facts, Chinese is everywhere in the world, even in Africa. As you see, many China man here are actually living in U.S. but worship China, talk down of U.S. ungrateful, as they always are.

Reply the one want discuss
Ignore troller .. who never listen

No I am talking about China man living in Germany Götterdämmerung . Why I know he is Chinese, because German they do really like Japanese culture, Anime, Video Game...etc.

This person hostile to both Japanese and Vietnamese, though, we mention German little, and in positive attitude. So why this person got irk and attack at Japanese and Vietnamese? Only can be explain he is China man.

In facts, Vietnam and Japan friendship is very good. The East German were once support Vietnam during Vietnam war. A Vietnamese raised in Germany can became high German council.

There even a research of Vietnamese in Germany
Cognitive ability, parenting and instruction in Vietnam and Germany

No I am talking about China man living in Germany Götterdämmerung . Why I know he is Chinese, because German they do really like Japanese culture, Anime, Video Game...etc.

This person hostile to both Japanese and Vietnamese, though, we mention German little, and in positive attitude. So why this person got irk and attack at Japanese and Vietnamese? Only can be explain he is China man.

In facts, Vietnam and Japan friendship is very good. The East German were once support Vietnam during Vietnam war. A Vietnamese raised in Germany can became high German council.

The relationship between Japanese and Germans, as a whole, is very positive.

@Götterdämmerung is from mainstream german society

McCain know that Vietnam will use weapon only for defending and protecting their country

Very Nice. I love when things like that happen, it's exciting. :)

But I don't think Vietnam has enough money to buy US overpriced equipment...
Do not woryy.
Uncle Sam is rich. Viet will get free weapons.

He didn't eat the heart, he merely bite it with his teeth.
Biting a human heart is not crazy enough ?

China sinicize you viets. Gave you a written language (which you abandoned), give you culture but you Viets are still so disgraceful and full of hatred. You should look in the mirror before you talk ill of others Nam man.

Do not woryy.
Uncle Sam is rich. Viet will get free weapons.

Biting a human heart is not crazy enough ?
In a Viet's wet dream. Uncle Sam will sell them old tech and charge them a premium.

Some Chinese members estimate it's long time to see the weapon embargo lifted ... but next month we could see they are true or false ...

In real, it's a process scheduled in secret.

In secret, USA trained Vietnam army, navy, coastguard ... long time ago. ie. 6-8 years

anh%20HL%2011.JPG

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-3.jpg

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-20.jpg

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-21.jpg

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-22.jpg

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-23.jpg

my-viet-huan-luyen-phi-co-tac-chien-24.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom