What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

Okay, I think I will help a low IQ like u have a little knowledge abt economy.

Pls answer me: How to make VN to have 7000 USD income per capita ?? use ur own knowledge, dont read some BS in that article again.

And if VN get 7000 USD income per capita , China can get up to 30,000 USD, millions poor Chinese dont have to live in the caves, Chinese kids dont starve to death in the winter anymore,dude:pop:

Firstly, pls don't get angry. Just chant Namo Amitabha.

Secondly, learn economy from you? hhehehehe you are the guy who thinks exporting milk and fruits to china is important for high growth. You know how funny that is? :rofl:

I actually don't care about your economy and how it grows.

What I'm interested in is, How you Viet members could get so excited about the US and West "helping" your country..... but when they release reports about your poor economy and give advice, you call them BS and suggest they might be trying to bring Ukrainian chaos in your country? :rofl:

So what is it? are they helping you or are they just BS? :pop:

And I'm not from China or Chinese... in the future I will become Indonesian. :smitten:

Firstly, pls don't get angry. Just chant Namo Amitabha.

Secondly, learn economy from you? hhehehehe you are the guy who thinks exporting milk and fruits to china is important for high growth. You know how funny that is? :rofl:

I actually don't care about your economy and how it grows.
Then pls dont post some BS link abt our GDP when ur knowledge abt VN economy is almost Zero.

Then pls dont post some BS link abt our GDP when ur knowledge abt VN economy is almost Zero.

The link is a Viet article that quotes from USAID and World bank, not me.

This thread is about how the US is "helping" VN and you Viet members were so excited and happy about this help from the US and West.

But when the US and West reports about your poor economy and its failure, you call them BS.

You haven't answer my question... is the US trying to help you or are they just BS? :pop:

The link is a Viet article that quotes from USAID and World bank, not me.

This thread is about how the US is "helping" VN and you Viet members were so excited and happy about this help from the US and West.

But when the US and West reports about your poor economy and its failure, you call them BS.

You haven't answer my question... is the US trying to help you or are they just BS? :pop:
SO what do u gain after reading that article ?? U believe its all true, then , pls answer my question base on ur knowledge:

How to make VN to have 7000 USD income per capita ??

If u can not answer, then stop all of ur BS here.

SO what do u gain after reading that article ?? U believe its all true, then , pls answer my question base on ur knowledge:

How to make VN to have 7000 USD income per capita ??

If u can not answer, then stop all of ur BS here.

I did not say it's true or not in this thread. :coffee:

You said VN is poor because of war and sanctions.

I linked report from USAID and World bank that say your gdp per cap should be over $7000 even after wars and sanctions but your govt failed.

You then said they are from US and West and they are BS. you said maybe they just trying to bring chaos into VN.

but at the same time, you said US now wants to help and feed good food to VN.

So you are saying two opposite things, one post you are saying they are helping... another post you said they are BS.

Make up your mind. What is it? is US helping or BS? you can't answer this question. :pop::pop:

I did not say it's true or not in this thread. :coffee:

You said VN is poor because of war and sanctions.

I linked report from USAID and World bank that say your gdp per cap should be over $7000 even after wars and sanctions but your govt failed.

You then said they are from US and West and they are BS. you said maybe they just trying to bring chaos into VN.

but at the same time, you said US now wants to help and feed good food to VN.

So you are saying two opposite things, one post you are saying they are helping... another post you said they are BS.

Make up your mind. What is it? is US helping or BS? you can't answer this question.
a Low IQ like u just only can post some BS link, but have Zero knowledge abt VN economy, so no need to talk with u anymore.

The truth is: Most of VNese agree that there is No way for VN to get GDP up to 7000 USD per capital before 2010 except we have to wear the West's collar ('democracy, multi-parties system, divided VN into 2 parts like China-Korea etc ') around our neck.
Keep talking BS with another low IQ VN hater here, I'm out, dude :pop:

a Low IQ like u just only can post some BS link, but have Zero knowledge abt VN economy, so no need to talk with u anymore.

The truth is: Most of VNese agree that there is No way for VN to get GDP up to 7000 USD per capital before 2010 except we have to wear the West's collar ('democracy, multi-parties system, divided VN into 2 parts like China-Korea etc ') around our neck.
Keep talking BS with another low IQ VN hater here, I'm out, dude :pop:

Hey I like talking with you, pls dont leave!

hehehehe you still can't answer the question, does the US want to help or are they BS? :pop:

You said two different things...
1. US want to help VN
2. US is BS and they just want to put a collar around VN.

So it either means 2 different people using your account to say different things.. or only one person using the account but with very low IQ. :pop:

Hey I like talking with you, pls dont leave!

hehehehe you still can't answer the question, does the US want to help or are they BS? :pop:

You said two different things...
1. US want to help VN
2. US is BS and they just want to put a collar around VN.

So it either means 2 different people using your account to say different things.. or only one person using the account but with very low IQ. :pop:
Bcz u post the link abt GDP $ 7000, so u need to answer me with ur own knowledge first.

How can VN get GDP $ 7000 ??

Bcz u post the link abt GDP $ 7000, so u need to answer me with ur own knowledge first.

How can VN get GDP $ 7000 ??

I already made a thread for that link, why didn't you ask that question in there earlier?

I don't need to answer that question here.

You said the US now wants to help VN and feed you good food.

I posted a link that reports the US saying that your govt failed your economic potential. They also gave you advice what you need to do.

You then said they are BS and just wants to put collar around your neck.

So you are saying two opposite things. Can you make up your mind? :pop:

I posted a link that reports the US saying that your govt failed your economic potential. They also gave you advice what you need to do.

You then said they are BS and just wants to put collar around your neck.

So you are saying two opposite things. Can you make up your mind? :pop:
Things changed, and their mind changed. If u dont understand why their mind have been changed, then thats ur IQ problem, dude:pop:

From now , we can get GDP up to $7000, but not before 2010. So any article wrote that we can get GDP up to $7000 before 2010 is totally BS.

Things changed, and their mind changed. If u dont understand why their mind have been changed, then thats ur IQ problem, dude:pop:

From now , we can get GDP up to $7000, but not before 2010. So any article wrote that we can get GDP up to $7000 before 2010 is totally BS.

The advice and policy they are giving you now and for the future, are the same ones they said you should have already enforced during the last 2 decades.

So if you say they are giving you BS advice and reports before, then it means they are still giving you the same BS advice and reports now.

So are they still BS now? :pop:

My break is over, I'll talk again later.

The advice and policy they are giving you now and for the future, are the same ones they said you should have already enforced during the last 2 decades.

So if you say they are giving you BS advice and reports before, then it means they are still giving you the same BS advice and reports now.

So are they still BS now? :pop:

My break is over, I'll talk again later.
Base on what VN MP Nguyen Tan DUng said: we may get GDP $% 5,000 in 2020 .so the article maybe right abt VN future. So, how can u say: our Govt. failed in growing VN GDP when 2020 dont come yet ??

Source: McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo | Page 12

Who said VN get GDP $% 7,000 Before 2010 is totally BS. Before 2010, VN is still the enemy of the West and US>

Under the plans, approved by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung, ......................
The GDP per capita will reach 3,900-4,000 USD by 2015 and over 5,000 USD by 2020. The figure is expected to climb to 12,200 USD by 2030.

Overall planning for southern economic zones announced — TalkVietnam

Last edited:
Vietnamese aint well known as builders, they are warriors in nutshell. Through out dynasties, they have more wars than peace time. The entire history of Vietnam 3000 years old since independent from China, that has about 700 years in peace, what left is about 2300 years in war either civil war or war for independent. They are poor because of plague of corruption and individual self-interests. But don't try to mess with Vietnamese however. In the 1979, they fought two front war, where they wiped out Khmer Rouge in only 3 weeks, same time discouraged Chinese invasion to attempt any further military advancement. The whole ASEAN lived in fear of invasion from Vietnam especially Thailand.

Don't try to provoke Vietnam, it is no fun for you.

Rice noodles require modern factories, which costs a lot of money, and with the corruption around, I bet there won't be any around soon. Shrimp farms are risky (low tech, low quality shrimp = easy to lose all benefit), and farmers have to face unfair taxes from foreign importers (the US for example have a tax to avoid VNese fishes to break their market because it's way cheaper compare to other US fishes). And litchi is always exported to China. VN doesn't have the tech to keep them fresh for other markets.

I don't think rice noodle factories requires too much modern machinery. Are you sure?

Back
Top Bottom