What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

So you're saying you can get food from them without wearing their collar. But earlier you just said:

You also told me, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, :pop:

You are now saying two different things. Are you alright my friend? was there a short-circuit in your brain? :pop:
BCz we have something to exchange with them, VN can help the West to contain China and maintain a free ship lane in SCS(east sea).

When China is still a docile girl , the West give VN a lot of trouble (economic sanction, support Pol Pot, raise the export barrier with VN products etc). Now China become a bad boy and harder to tame, then the West need VN more. SO they lift some embargo for VN.

Situation changed, their mind changed,too. The West need VN to contain China, so they give VN some good food and dont force VN to wear their collar now.:pop:

BCz we have something to exchange with them, VN can help the West to contain China and maintain a free ship lane in SCS(east sea).

When China is still a docile girl , the West give VN a lot of trouble (economic sanction, support Pol Pot, raise the export barrier with VN products etc). Now China become a bad boy and harder to tame, then the West need VN more. SO they lift some embargo for VN.

Situation changed, their mind changed,too. The West need VN to contain China, so they give VN some good food and dont force VN to wear their collar now.:pop:

So when USAID and World bank give reports and advice, they are being sincere and helpful now?

So when they say that your country only achieved 1/5 of your potential income per capita, they were being sincere and honest? :pop:

So when USAID and World bank give reports and advice, they are being sincere and helpful now?

So when they say that your country only achieved 1/5 of your potential income per capita, they were being sincere and honest? :pop:
Maybe USAID and World bank also said to Ukraine that "ur country only achieved 1/5 of your potential income per capita !" and "U need to do something to improve ur Standard of living ".

And everyone know what happen to Ukraine after they listen to the West now

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
:pop:

Maybe USAID and World bank also said to Ukraine that "ur country only achieved 1/5 of your potential income per capita !" and "U need to do something to improve ur Standard of living ".

And everyone know what happen to Ukraine after they listen to the West now

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
:pop:

My friend, are there 2 people using your account? There seems to be two people saying different things.

one NiceGuy said US and West wants to help VN. Another NiceGuy said US and West wants to bring chaos like the Ukraine. :pop:

My friend, are there 2 people using your account? There seems to be two people saying different things.

one NiceGuy said US and West wants to help VN. Another NiceGuy said US and West wants to bring chaos like the Ukraine. :pop:
U dont understand what happen in real life, do u ?? So, get shut down the computer, go out, take a deep breath first.

The West help VN now, coz they need VN to contain China and keep a free ship lane in SCS(east sea). They dont give VN a free lunch. Got it, dude.

The West didnt help VN before bcz China was a very docile girl, no need to contain China that time.

The West help VN now,...

You say the US want to help VN now.

Just a few weeks ago, USAID give you a report and advice on how to improve your economy... but you then said maybe they just want to bring chaos into VN like the Ukraine. :pop:

You made no sense. Did you fail high school in Germany or something? you sounded dumb for a Vietnamese living in Germany.
if you accuse a person of wrongdoing, you must provide proof. is that something hard to understand?
it does not make you smarter if you begin to insult me.

Vietnam as a test ground is actually a good idea.

Easy access by U.S. military observers to any abandoned or destroyed Chinese tank, helicopters, fighter aircraft, etc. Otherwise if its in China, China won't let us study them.

Japan can easily sell some submarines to Vietnam which helps as well.

Easy access by U.S. military observers to any abandoned or destroyed Chinese tank, helicopters, fighter aircraft, etc. Otherwise if its in China, China won't let us study them.

Japan can easily sell some submarines to Vietnam which helps as well.

In china, when China will invade in to Taiwan.:woot:

You say the US want to help VN now.

Just a few weeks ago, USAID give you a report and advice on how to improve your economy... but you then said maybe they just want to bring chaos into VN like the Ukraine. :pop:
Okay, I think I will help a low IQ like u have a little knowledge abt economy.

Pls answer me: How to make VN to have 7000 USD income per capita ?? use ur own knowledge, dont read some BS in that article again.

And if VN get 7000 USD income per capita , China can get up to 30,000 USD, millions poor Chinese dont have to live in the caves, Chinese kids dont starve to death in the winter anymore,dude:pop:

Okay, I think I will help a low IQ like u have a little knowledge abt economy.

Pls answer me: How to make VN to have 7000 USD income per capita ?? use ur own knowledge, dont read some BS in that article again.

And if VN get 7000 USD income per capita , China can get up to 30,000 USD, millions poor Chinese dont have to live in the caves, Chinese kids dont starve to death in the winter anymore,dude:pop:

Grow more rice, shrimp and litchi. Make rice into rice noodles, to extract the value added from the appreciation of rice.

So why does your country still welcome USAID and the World Bank and beg them for aid and loans? :pop: You tell me not to trust the West but why are you VN members so excited about McCain "helping" your country? :pop:

Cuz they are still Viet Cong.

Poor boy, still got your boiled egg wrong? You need to practice a bit more. :)
aww looks like you're still crying :)

Grow more rice, shrimp and litchi. Make rice into rice noodles, to extract the value added from the appreciation of rice.
Then who will buy all of our products ?? what happen if the buyer suddenly stop buying due to political reason like what China is doing with VN ??

Rice noodles require modern factories, which costs a lot of money, and with the corruption around, I bet there won't be any around soon. Shrimp farms are risky (low tech, low quality shrimp = easy to lose all benefit), and farmers have to face unfair taxes from foreign importers (the US for example have a tax to avoid VNese fishes to break their market because it's way cheaper compare to other US fishes). And litchi is always exported to China. VN doesn't have the tech to keep them fresh for other markets.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom