What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

You are too naive. The US are protectionist. Their first priority is the profits and monopoly of their local weapon industry. So it is doubtful if they would even allow Japan to offload their decommissioned hardwares onto your country. The US would rather have their local arms industry getting that new sales order or at least get their own decommissioned hardware sold instead of Japan, EU getting theirs sold.

I'm willing to bet that they will interrupt the potential sales of C295 AEW or MPA and instead offer the US alternatives such as the Boeing MSA (cheaper version of poseidon) :

boeingmsa_demo_1st_flight_3.jpg

FIA14%20preview%20Boeing%20MSA.jpg

boeingmsademo-fieldaviation0.jpg

Mark my words, you heard it here first.

And to get a full fledged Poseidon or F-16s, they'll ask for a colour revolution first. :coffee:

How about F16 to Indonesia, they get 3 of 24 already.
Philippines ? C130
Japan ? Did they change govt form ? Japanese emperor and PM still there ...

Whoever scare of color revolution ? Do you means China ? Vietnam has no fear for it.

How about F16 to Indonesia, they get 3 of 24 already.
Philippines ? C130
Japan ? Did they change govt form ? Japanese emperor and PM still there ...

Whoever scare of color revolution ? Do you means China ? Vietnam has no fear for it.

You cannot compare your country with those 3 countries you mentioned. :coffee:Indonesia, Japan and Philippines does not have a one party political system with a majority "pro-china" faction. Can you see now why they want a VN colour revolution or do you need me to explain more?

Japan is already a US pawn, even with a useless emperor. Philippines is also under US camp. So of course the US are happy to sell arms to them. Why can't you even possess these simple reasoning skill? :disagree:

No one is scared about your colour revolution. Personally I want to see fireworks explode :pop: but you people only do talks and no action. :coffee:

Very nice eh? but you can just keep :lazy2:

Remember what your own Viet buddy said,
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch, dude :pop:

You cannot compare your country with those 3 countries you mentioned. :coffee:Indonesia, Japan and Philippines does not have a one party political system with a majority "pro-china" faction. Can you see now why they want a VN colour revolution or do you need me to explain more?

Japan is already a US pawn, even with a useless emperor. Philippines is also under US camp. So of course the US are happy to sell arms to them. Why can't you even possess these simple reasoning skill? :disagree:

No one is scared about your colour revolution. Personally I want to see fireworks explode :pop: but you people only do talks and no action. :coffee:

I respect your own opinion, althought I don't agree with that.

Very nice eh? but you can just keep :lazy2:

Remember what your own Viet buddy said,
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch, dude :pop:

I respect the difference from others.

By the way, I think Vietnam would pay, not get US designs for free like China.

Seem like ur IQ is too low to understand that the article is just a cheap joke. How to achieved $7000 gdp per capita now when even China also stop importing VN products like rice, milk, fruits etc ( not bcz of our products have bad quality but bcz of political reason ) ??

Can not export mean dont have dollar, thats it.

Oh the article is just a cheap joke? it's actually from your country's news site. :pop:

They also quote some economists from USAID and the World Bank, you know, the organizations your country is begging money and aid from. So you're saying that your country needs to beg from a bunch of jokers? :rofl:

You think it's now impossible to have $7000 per cap because China doesn't import your fruits and milk anymore? :rofl:

The article was talking about what should have happened in the past 2 decades, not now or the future. But I guess you didn't have enough IQ digit to understand that :pop:

I respect your own opinion, althought I don't agree with that.

I respect the difference from others.

By the way, I think Vietnam would pay, not get US designs for free like China.

It's not my own opinion, it's an advice from your buddy NiceGuy, There ain't nothing such as a free lunch. :pop:

I'm not even talking about freebies. I'm talking about their plan to fully lift the ban. They ain't selling you F16s and Poseidon without revolution. There ain't no free lunch. :coffee:

Last edited:
Oh the article is just a cheap joke? it's actually from your country's news site. :pop:

They also quote some economists from USAID and the World Bank, you know, the organizations your country is begging money and aid from. So you're saying that your country needs to beg from a bunch of jokers? :rofl:

You think it's now impossible to have $7000 per cap because China doesn't import your fruits and milk anymore? :rofl:

The article was talking about what should have happened in the past 2 decades, not now or the future. But I guess you didn't have enough IQ digit to understand that :pop:
USAID and the World Bank r from the West and the fable 'the wolf and the dog' from the West too. U wont have good food from them if u dont wear their collar. (Just like China will get hard sanction, many Chinese will starve to death like N.Korean if u dont accept US to control ur Taiwan) Thats it.

Dont believe in what they (the West) say, just look at what they do for VN (France, US destroyed VN in war ), u will know the answer. Many VNese have low IQ like u, so we simply just ignore what they wrote in some stupid articles, its total BS.:coffee:

Exactly my point. You really don't understand the basic English. Someone was right about your reading comprehension. You need to go back to ESL.
Okay, Mr. Mc Cain support and help VN now, u dont help VN coz u dont like the current Govt., thats ur choice.

Someone want to build a better VN, someone dont, thats normal.:coffee:

Last edited:
USAID and the World Bank r from the West and the fable 'the wolf and the dog' from the West too. U wont have good food from them if u dont wear their collar. (Just like China will get hard sanction, many Chinese will starve to death like N.Korean if u dont accept US to control ur Taiwan) Thats it.

Dont believe in what they (the West) say, just look at what they do for VN (France, US destroyed VN in war ), u will know the answer.:coffee:

Okay, Mr. Mc Cain support and help VN now, u dont help VN coz u dont like the current Govt., ur choice.

Dont believe in what they (the West) say, just look at what they do for VN (France, US destroyed VN in war ), u will know the answer. Many VNese have low IQ like u, so we simply just ignore what they wrote in some stupid articles, its total BS.:coffee:

Okay, Mr. Mc Cain support and help VN now, u dont help VN coz u dont like the current Govt., thats ur choice.

So why does your country still welcome USAID and the World Bank and beg them for aid and loans? :pop: You tell me not to trust the West but why are you VN members so excited about McCain "helping" your country? :pop:

So why does your country still welcome USAID and the World Bank and beg them for aid and loans? :pop: You tell me not to trust the West but why are you VN members so excited about McCain "helping" your country?
Bcz the gaunt wolf needs good food,too. we r welcome them to help VN as long as they dont force VN to wear their collar( unlike China must accept US to control TW ).:pop:

Bcz the gaunt wolf needs good food,too. we r welcome them to help VN as long as they dont force VN to wear their collar( unlike China must accept US to control TW ).:pop:

So you're saying you can get food from them without wearing their collar. But earlier you just said:
U wont have good food from them if u dont wear their collar... Thats it:coffee::coffee:

You also told me, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, :pop:

You are now saying two different things. Are you alright my friend? was there a short-circuit in your brain? :pop:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom