What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

People am not bharatis, just remember Imran is the man who has been living in London. attending parties. Girlfriends, relationships, drinking, haram kaam, he has a very privileged lifestyle. Dont u agree.

How many seats he has in pakistan? NIL.

People am not bharatis, just remember Imran is the man who has been living in London. attending parties. Girlfriends, relationships, drinking, haram kaam, he has a very privileged lifestyle. Dont u agree.

And do u think other politicians dnt drink,have relationships and do haram kaam? dude..... watever he did doesnt effect us......Wat matters is tht he says what he feels......he appologized for helping musharaf(though i think musharaf was far better than anyother politicians) and says wat people want to hear.

Who cares abt how many seats he has in the house....... I mean look at the majority parties... kya ukhar liya hai unhoun nay.

Imran Khan is working for the people, who cares about his personal life. We need a President and a Prime Miniter or a Governor like him, he is not going to be the Imam of a mosque.

PTI is rightly called Pakistan Tehreek-e-Idiots. They know it very well that they have no bases or political roots in Pakistan. All they do is either use their idiotic tongue or now, throw stuff at other people. I wish they had done the same when they used to ride on Musharraf’s lap and campaigned for his referendum.I still remember Imran Khan acting as Musharraf’s Bir Bal in a referendum jalsa that took place in Race Course Rawalpindi. It is strange that PTI party worker through glass on advisor Chief Minister Sindh because When the founder, dictator and CEO of the PTI, Sir Imran Khan, does not hesitate to use racist remarks against his political opponents on the basis of colour of skin, what civility can be expected from his followers and party workers.

HAAAAAAHAAAAAA. U are such a fool.......Mr 10 Percent.:tdown:

[video]http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/2011/05/18/capital-talk-imran-khan-on-drone-attacks-2/[/video]

Well Done Imran:yahoo:

PTI is rightly called Pakistan Tehreek-e-Idiots. They know it very well that they have no bases or political roots in Pakistan. All they do is either use their idiotic tongue or now, throw stuff at other people. I wish they had done the same when they used to ride on Musharraf’s lap and campaigned for his referendum.I still remember Imran Khan acting as Musharraf’s Bir Bal in a referendum jalsa that took place in Race Course Rawalpindi. It is strange that PTI party worker through glass on advisor Chief Minister Sindh because When the founder, dictator and CEO of the PTI, Sir Imran Khan, does not hesitate to use racist remarks against his political opponents on the basis of colour of skin, what civility can be expected from his followers and party workers.

Get a life!!!!

I hope they are more prepared than last time, tants and water, food supply, and also washroom facility is required to be functional efficiently...

this is atleast they should learn from the last dharna... goood going PTI...

Imran Khan should be very careful. The 'champions of human rights and democracy' are quite capable of sending an assassin to spread democracy and human rights over his deadbody.

Imran Khan should be very careful. The 'champions of human rights and democracy' are quite capable of sending an assassin to spread democracy and human rights over his deadbody.

death protects my life. Imam Ali.

and IK said when it has come, no one can stop it.

O thank GOD Shaukat Khanum Project ko tum ne haraam kaam nahi keh dia :rofl:

Not a single channel is covering the event in their international outlets. Altaf Hussain ka pait kharab hoga, Geo coverage dene chalay jayega...

Not a single channel is covering the event in their international outlets. Altaf Hussain ka pait kharab hoga, Geo coverage dene chalay jayega...

That itself tells us a lot.

We now know the media is infested with traitors and sellouts.

Don't insult her people, she's a Zardari fan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom