What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

Imran Khan said in Capital Talk on Geo "If I had been in place of PM Gillani,I would have fired Army chief over Abotabad incident"
PML(N) is party where the political workers are judged by the homage they pay to Nawaz Sharif.Khawaja Asif is such a tout.

Why the hell no TV channel is covering this event. For the past few hours I have been switching to different channels and I see very little or no coverage. :frown:

Why the hell no TV channel is covering this event. For the past half an few hours I have been switching to different channels and I see very little or no coverage. :frown:

Same here... I started writing to all the media outlets I could once again. I hope someone would take notice. They are deliberately under-reporting this event

225816_10150185560079527_151626539526_6854912_2903599_n.jpg

Pakistan ZINDABAD

Beautiful beautiful poster. This should be the aim and objective of every Pakistani. :pakistan:

They can under report it but for how long , we will keep going regardless !

Why the hell no TV channel is covering this event. For the past half an few hours I have been switching to different channels and I see very little or no coverage. :frown:

perhaps they know that it won't give them good enough TRP ratings.

after all, a free media only shows what it deems profitable.

this only shows that the common Pakistani on the streethas little interest in IK, no matter what opinions one may come across on the internet.

The updates are at least pouring in from PTI support websites!

All Pakistan Oil Tankers Association announced support for the Dharna: This is a big sacrifice from them as it directly affects their earnings and for the sake of ending the drone attacks they are participating despite financial loss.

SC directs govt. to setup election commission on Imran Khan's petition > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

This is another big win for the day, as it was Imran Khan who raised the issue of 44% bogus votes in the previous election. 30% total voter turnout, out of which 44% were bogus votes!

Imran Khana adressing the studnets of IBA right now. Huge gathering of students and very charged atmosphere

quoted from PTI website.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Imran Khan said:

You have to lead by example, if you want to collect tax from people first pay your own taxes. PTI will increase the tax revenue to 20% and insure all the assets of parliamentarians are in Pakistan and declared

This includes the 6th floor where there news team operates from caught fire and had to be vacated.

Geo is apologizing in minced words "We normally provide all the news immediately, however we apologize if we are missing out on any news today"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom