What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

@ Sadia8
I have a question for u ...do u hav a choice ...who will u vote for PPP , PMLN , JI , MQM ,ANP or what ... If u wanna vote for any of these then i m sorry u need ur head tested by a doctor (after all these years of their rule) or are u one of those who enjoy sitting on their backside on election day . Imran is not a genius , he makes mistakes but he isn't corrupt and still he is untested .

Preparations are complete for PTI’s two-day sit-in that starts on Saturday afternoon.

Strict security arrangements are in place as Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) workers are all set for the sit-in in Karachi against the drone attacks.

A large number of PTI workers have set up a temporary reception camp near Tower. Pamphlets are being distributed in tower and the neighbouring areas. The road from the Netty Jetty Bridge to Tower has been closed for traffic. People are being advised to use the MD Khan Road instead.

Imran Khan is always whinning and hating, while he has a pro-taliban, pro-pasthun stance most of the time. Look at what Imran Khan said, after OBl raid, Pakistan is humiliated, it looked as if, he wants Pakistan to be humiliated.

Imran Khan a self-obsessed, self-esteemed is too immature a politician people.:tdown:

Imran Khan is always whinning and hating, while he has a pro-taliban, pro-pasthun stance most of the time. Look at what Imran Khan said, after OBl raid, Pakistan is humiliated, it looked as if, he wants Pakistan to be humiliated.

Imran Khan a self-obsessed, self-esteemed is too immature a politician people.:tdown:

Dude are you even Pakistani?Bcoz Pashtun are our people and no Pakistani talks trash abt any of our own.
2)U spell like an indian.
3)He said nothing wrong...... Pakistan should have acted itself instead of letting US soldiers come and do it.:tdown:

Imran Khan a self-obsessed, self-esteemed is too immature a politician people???? look at this once more and find the meanings of those words

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran khan is never winning an election so I think it's irrelevant to discuess him or even expose him at all but this not exposing this is just nonsense

Imran khan is never winning an election so I think it's irrelevant to discuess him or even expose him at all but this not exposing this is just nonsense
loks like you are sleeping in elephants ear.i dont wana troll.predending to be dead dosent makes you dead infront of others but sleeping with a donot disturb sign next to u

224771_10150181980524527_151626539526_6828076_997809_n.jpg

227708_10150173778929527_151626539526_6785092_3351743_n.jpg

229125_10150181413639527_151626539526_6822257_2619111_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

We need Volunteers to help out with the organization of Dharna in Karachi. PAKISTAN needs you.
Please come to our Sindh Office at 5:00 pm:

Plot No 65/C
DHA extention Phase 2
Opposite Akhter colony, Korangi Road & Kheyaban-e-Ittehad Crossing, Karachi
Tel: 021 - 35312583, 35312584
Fax: 021 - 35312585

Back
Top Bottom