What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

Geo is apologizing in minced words "We normally provide all the news immediately, however we apologize if we are missing out on any news today"

They are even not showing the ticker that scrolls on the bottom of the screen. May be because of fire. :rolleyes:

According to support sites, the Dharna has very nearly reaching its destination and will be approaching Native Jetty Bridge soon

Nice campaign, honestly there is only one honest leader in Pakistan left that has substantial support.

And one person who can unite the Pakhtuns and Urdu speaking together (divided by MQM).

Not only that. He can also unite the left and the right on any matter. Yesterday he visited Binoria town Madarsa and he also addressed IBA students. And both of them support him. That's the best part about Imran Khan. :tup:

I pray for the safety & health of our brothers & sisters in GEO HQ but i have no sympathies for GEO.

whts the latest dharna scene? i've heard its very hot in karachi? someone was telling me 43 C??

chillng & studyin in enemy country maybe. or waziristan. or japan. or khi and pretending to be not there. y does it matter :p

death protects my life. Imam Ali.

and IK said when it has come, no one can stop it.

One must keep his eyes and ears open and leave the rest on Almighty. Being reckless and having faith in Almighty are two different things.

I dont think this dharna is gonna be useful, rather it seems political move, as after announcement, NATO supplies have already been managed considering the two days off.

Imran Khan might act egoistic at times, he might lack hind-fore sight required by a true leader and he may be consipring with the Army and ISI to get to the corridors of power. but lets not forget that he has proved to be a leader in his chosen field of profession (it was under his captaincy that we won the Cricket World Cup) as well as in the social geography of Pakistan by building and operationg the only true Cancer Hospital in concord to International Standards. He has has established a world renowned university for Pakistanis in Mianwali which will also contribute to the economy and also give scholarships to deserving and needy students of Pakistan, on the same paragon on which his hospital is operating. WHICH OTHER POLITICIAN HAS DONE ALL THIS ???? These two tasks alone put him way above and beyond from shmucks like the Ganja cat and all his kiss A55 brigade of uneducated 'dagaas'! Nawaz is a phsycophant and all he ever yelps about is how Musharraf hung him upside down and played YO-Yo with him.

What has Nawaz contributed to Pakistan except for paying his tax of Rs. 40,000?????? :yahoo: The man who has a 300plus acre house, ownS suger mills and founderies in Pakistan, India and Jeddeh has no right to talk about poverty and justice.

In his last sermon he said that India is not Pakistan's greatest enemy, then one of his touts HANIF ABBASI was harking that India is our biggest enemy a couple of days back. SHAME ON THEM and SHAME ON THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THUGS LIKE NAWAZ.

Last but not least, please check out the wikileaks if you havn't (although my guess nawaz supporters have and obviated it as lies) to find out the true face of Nawaz and Shahbaz!

NAME ONE THING THAT NAWAZ DID FOR THE BETTERMENT OF PAKISTAN OR PAKISTANIS DURING HIS TWO TENURES AS PM!!!

I really feel like abusing him in this forum, but I dont wanna get kicked out. And the fact that people have the nerves to support Nawaz is just plain dispicable:sniper:

Im not an Imran Khan fan, rather a critic of him, but each passing day he is getting more convincing!

ham ne motorway banai, yellow cab scheme shoro ki...oorr ....oorrr bohat si economic reforms keen.....@ Nawaz

that is all he says every time I hear him talk about what he did for Pakistanies....

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom