What's new

Maxxpro MRAPs of Pakistan Army.

@Irfan Baloch @AUz

Does the Al-Masmak have a 'V-Hull'?

In addition to the financial factor, the fact that the MaxxPros have actually be deployed in combat in Afghanistan and suffered IED explosions offers the PA real-life battlefield data on its performance that is simply not available on the Al-Masmak.
Yes it has that essential design

Well defense budget and civilian budget is different 4% goes to military , and civilians can get metro bus with 96% of budget

All we need to do is focus on the 96% budget where its spent

Instead of VIP protocol 40 vehicle train and economic blocking of traffic
Instead of useless United Nation visits costing 5 Million to 7 Million per tour
Instead of construction of roads which break down in 2-3 years of usage
Instead of Bank loans that are given to corporations held by Politician's family members
Instead of Loan forgiveness by banks to defaulting political family family members
Instead of Subsidies for Agricultural warlords who get pay no taxation on property
Instead of people owning property and business in Pakistan or who move $ outside banks
Instead of VIP planes and VIP SUVs that are bullet proof and VIP security guards expenses
Instead of VIP , daily expenses and protocol and food expenses
Intstead of MEGA infrastructure or Telecom projects awarded for PENUTS in return for comission , exported out to international banks
Idiotic projects initation which DIE OUT after 10 year feasibility studies are completed costing billions
Useless - Courts and Police , which can't capture a criminal if they are comitting crime in front of camera - billions wasted in salaries

96% is where the money is ....

Pakistan Military has budget of 5-10 Billion Dollars (COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED SAVING BY REDUCING DEFENCE BUDGET) - WE NEED TO FOCUS ON 250-300 Billion wasted in Civilian sector managed by Politicians

Every year probbaly 20 Billion is wasted to fund the ELEPHANT CORPORATIONS to pay salaries of political workers , who don't even attend work nor their corporations are profitable

Civilian Sector gets 250-300 Billion yearly but all of that vanishes due to DEMOCRACY

This is what Pakistani Parliment deserves

hanging-415x260.jpeg

If tomorrow , 2015

We get rid of Parliament - We save 50 Billion Dollars
We get rid of Police - We save 30 Billion Dollars
We get rid of Corporations taking loans associated to Politicians - We save 40 Billion Dollars
We get rid of courts - We save 100 billion dollars

New system : Every home is given AK-47 , and each city and neighborhood protects its own resources

Anyone has a dispute do a Cow boy style show down at sun down

shootout.gif

Property dispute - Gun fight in Stadium
Shadi dispute - Gun fight in Stadium
Milawat dispute in food , customer and seller - Gun fight in Stadium
Business dispute - Business partners do a Show down winner takes all loser dies
Taliban wants to fight person listening to music , ok fine - Gun showdown at sunset
Politician , eats the plot or property of person , 1 vs 1 gun show down winner takes all
Someone sells you "bad medicine" or milawat wali medicine ....GUN SHOW DOWN !!!
You apply for Passport and MAN asks you for "BRIBE" Rishwat .....YOU GIVE THEM GUN SHOWDOWN

Forget the Justice in Akhirat and stuff , give them SHOWDOWN in real life , only coward people talk of justice in Akhirat becasue they are too coward to get justice in real life

Pakistan NEEDS a system where SWIFT justice is delivered in 10 minutes
  • Better system then constitution of Pakistan and Pakistani Parliament system

Prime Minster Job - 100 people go in tournament , last one standing is Leader of Pakistan winner takes all

We will still save 300 Billion annually due to getting rid of Parliament - Courts and Police

The money can be used to easily make PAKISTAN a promised Jinnah's Country for once we will have Budget and Money to spend

Benefits to Society:

> Reduction in population (Mostly the FAT UNFIT ONES WILL DIE FIRST)
> Removal of coward gene pool and survival of fittest, and not the most crook person
> 300 Billion Annual Saving - No police - No courts - No Parliament
> Most cities would be secure as after initial fuss , mostly good brave people will
be left who would make sure neighborhoods are safe and criminals are killed

This was a legal form of governance not sure why we can't use it now

Simple scenario , you are walking minding your business a Taliban or Mulla comes and says you are listening to music , wear your levi jeans above ankle ... you say ... well its time for

"SHOW DOWN @ sun down brotha" no automatic weapons allowed bring pistol and a gentleman's contest

Simple justice system

You wake up in morning go out to your home, see an illegal resident walking around does not look Pakistani, you ask him to produce their ID , they don't show you their ID , or respect your wish to see their ID or proof they are Pakistani - You know what time it it is ......it's

"SHOW DOWN @ sun down brotha"

There won't be any bank robberies either , because every single bank worker will be carrying a GUN !

WHY DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR POLITICIANS THAT DO NOT DO THEIR JOB
WHY DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR POLICE THAT CAN'T CAPTURE CRIMINALS
WHY DO WE NEED TO HAVE COURTS THAT CAN'T HANG TERRORIST

If Every Pakistani has a GUN in hand , Pakistanis do not need POLITICIANS / POLICE/ COURTS

vqoqid3gjdv57ygo71wtve5gvvb.jpg

Caption: Oh so your Daddy was Bhutto or Nawaz , well too bad daddy dearest ...is not here to protect your ars how about you show what you are made up Mr. Your ABBA written speeches won't work today at Sun down

If you think you are leadership material you will have to prove it to the Patriot Pakistani. We count to 10 , you draw or lay your arms down and accept me as your leader or you go to country you came from or where you keep you assets hidden never to come back and we Burn your ID/Passport and Birth Certificate

533d71c343ea6.jpg

This...... this .... suggestion is ...un..un unconstitutional .... I will challenge this in court. I don't feel 1 bit secure with out my 1000 police officers outside my home, I am paid salary of 1 Million per month and I will not give that up, I have my guaranteed salary - pension - paid expenses VIP helicopter and plane ... I will not give that up

Last edited:
they are a Solid platform
looks more than fine.

seen their performance and they have a heritage behind them. its a Saudi / South African joint venture if I am not mistaken.
Think it's a KSA/BAE JV

And how much money could it be, as compare to building metro bus or clock tower.. for instance?
The metro bus and infrastructure projects are just as essential, and by potentially utilizing CSF funds for the purchase of MRAPS from the US (I'll reiterate that I do not know for sure that this will be the case, but it appears likely), Pakistan can continue to push money into infrastructure development while also purchasing essential military equipment to assist in combating terrorism.

Last edited:
The metro bus and infrastructure projects are just as essential, and by potentially utilizing CSF funds for the purchase of MRAPS from the US (I'll reiterate that I do not know for sure that this will be the case, but it appears likely), Pakistan can continue to push money into infrastructure development while also purchasing essential military equipment to assist in combating terrorism.

Let me explain my POV.
On context.... we are jumping from Toyata hilux to MRAPS.... which is fine, but the reason being given for not doing thus far, is that we lacked funds and order of priorities.... is criminally idiotic, as i see it!

Reasons:
we keep putting soldiers of Pakistan in harms way for 10 years, while waiting for US left over MRAPS in exchange for CSF.... which was even further subjected to limit less 'do more' :(

I hope you know..... how many lives we lost to IEDs during zardari era! which were NOT exactly land mines!
So the focus should have been on IEDs, which were killing our soldiers only because they were missing....even the basic protection.

A budget of 50 million dollars could have bought us enough armored vehicles, which could have discouraged the IED attacks, by failing its purpose, so we are equally responsible for all the IED deaths, which could have been saved by using some good armored vehicle, instead of CARGO TRUCKS !! @MastanKhan owns even better.

AFIK, IEDs were mobile activated and very smart, while our guys were left helpless. So basically, they were always being sent on suicide mission... rather than for action, and they knew it.

We all are criminals incl. our coalition partners, who were using MRAPs from day one, but now after 10 years.... they are telling us we should buy MRAPS!
My opinion, drop this MRAP bait and get your patrol some decent cover against random shooting and shrapnel.

CSF funds are refunds for army deployment and expenses incurred on WOT.
the MRAP acquisition is a FMS sales.
yes l agree we should have gotten them much earlier but soverign funds were earmarked for F16 program, F22 program and JFT program.
CSF funds when reimbursed go to the GoP coffers to spend on useless metro bus projects.

Well defense budget and civilian budget is different 4% goes to military , and civilians can get metro bus with 96% of budget

Instead of Bank loans that are given to corporations held by Politician's family members
Instead of Loan forgiveness by banks to defaulting political family family members
Instead of Subsidies for Agricultural warlords who get pay no taxation on property
Instead of people owning property and business in Pakistan or who move $ outside banks
Instead of VIP planes and VIP SUVs that are bullet proof and VIP security guards expenses
Intstead of MEGA infrastructure or Telecom projects awarded for PENUTS in return for comission , exported out to international banks
Idiotic projects initation which DIE OUT after 10 year feasibility studies are completed costing billions
Useless - Courts and Police , which can't capture a criminal if they are comitting crime in front of camera - billions wasted in salaries

Pakistan Military has budget of 5-10 Billion Dollars (COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED SAVING BY REDUCING DEFENCE BUDGET) - WE NEED TO FOCUS ON 250-300 Billion wasted in Civilian sector managed by Politicians

Every year probbaly 20 Billion is wasted to fund the ELEPHANT CORPORATIONS to pay salaries of political workers , who don't even attend work nor their corporations are profitable

Civilian Sector gets 250-300 Billion yearly but all of that vanishes due to DEMOCRACY

hanging-415x260.jpeg

If tomorrow , 2015

We get rid of Corporations taking loans associated to Politicians - We save 40 Billion Dollars

New system : Every home is given AK-47 , and each city and neighborhood protects its own resources

shootout.gif

Taliban wants to fight person listening to music , ok fine - Gun showdown at sunset
Politician , eats the plot or property of person , 1 vs 1 gun show down winner takes all
You apply for Passport and MAN asks you for "BRIBE" Rishwat .....YOU GIVE THEM GUN SHOWDOWN

Forget the Justice in Akhirat and stuff , give them SHOWDOWN in real life , only coward people talk of justice in Akhirat becasue they are too coward to get justice in real life

Prime Minster Job - 100 people go in tournament , last one standing is Leader of Pakistan winner takes all

We will still save 300 Billion annually due to getting rid of Parliament - Courts and Police

The money can be used to easily make PAKISTAN a promised Jinnah's Country for once we will have Budget and Money to spend

Benefits to Society:

> Removal of coward gene pool and survival of fittest, and not the most crook person
> Most cities would be secure as after initial fuss , mostly good brave people will

Simple scenario , you are walking minding your business a Taliban or Mulla comes and says you are listening to music , wear your levi jeans above ankle ... you say ... well its time for

"SHOW DOWN @ sun down brotha" no automatic weapons allowed bring pistol and a gentleman's contest

Simple justice system

You wake up in morning go out to your home, see an illegal resident walking around does not look Pakistani, you ask him to produce their ID , they don't show you their ID , or respect your wish to see their ID or proof they are Pakistani - You know what time it it is ......it's

There won't be any bank robberies either , because every single bank worker will be carrying a GUN !

If Every Pakistani has a GUN in hand , Pakistanis do not need POLITICIANS / POLICE/ COURTS

Caption: Oh so your Daddy was Bhutto or Nawaz , well too bad daddy dearest ...is not here to protect your ars how about you show what you are made up Mr. Your ABBA written speeches won't work today at Sun down

If you think you are leadership material you will have to prove it to the Patriot Pakistani. We count to 10 , you draw or lay your arms down and accept me as your leader or you go to country you came from or where you keep you assets hidden never to come back and we Burn your ID/Passport and Birth Certificate

533d71c343ea6.jpg

This...... this .... suggestion is ...un..un unconstitutional .... I will challenge this in court. I don't feel 1 bit secure with out my 1000 police officers outside my home, I am paid salary of 1 Million per month and I will not give that up, I have my guaranteed salary - pension - paid expenses VIP helicopter and plane ... I will not give that up
i dont think we pakistanis are looking for this.

hanging-415x260.jpeg

If tomorrow , 2015

shootout.gif

Benefits to Society:

Simple justice system

533d71c343ea6.jpg

You just wasted 5 minutes of my life

But one must agree that instead of Court Kachehri , this 1 vs 1 battle is both entertaining and saves ALOT of money

CSF funds when reimbursed go to the GoP coffers to spend on useless metro bus projects.

in that case, head of army is equally responsible for letting it happen, quietly.

Now what is the point of patrolling roads with this vehicle... are we expecting land mines in cities?
This picture only tells, how big of idiots we are.

But one must agree that instead of Court Kachehri , this 1 vs 1 battle is both entertaining and saves ALOT of money

It is like one ministry spending more and other spending less.

Last edited:
Good to see Pak army finally entering 21th century. Time to get rid of Toyotas in coming years.

The Toyotas were only good in age and time when people fought with pistols , now they fight with granades , rocket launchers adn Improvised detonation devices , and heavy machinary

[QUOTElla, post: 6617919, member: 5165"]Pakistani MRAP
View attachment 181094[/QUOTE]
These vehicles were being used by PK forces in UN ops,and then donated to PK.from there interest in these vehicles grew within the army.

hanging-415x260.jpeg

If tomorrow , 2015

shootout.gif

Benefits to Society:

Simple justice system

533d71c343ea6.jpg

I loved this Pakistan ;)

Back
Top Bottom